Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Searching For Friends [Kit] [SC, WC, RC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

Searching For Friends [Kit] [SC, WC, RC] Empty
PostSubject: Searching For Friends [Kit] [SC, WC, RC]   Searching For Friends [Kit] [SC, WC, RC] EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022 - 17:54

I'm in search for some friends for my kits! I'd prefer more-so if this acts as an invitation to do some scenes rather than directly applying to be a kit's friend, because I'd like to see how our characters interact and see if they have believable chemistry :) Let me know who you are interested in!

Icekit - Icekit is a young kit who holds herself as though she is already a warrior. She moves with purpose and speaks with those who she wants to form an alliance with. While she understands the inherent trust and allyship within a clan, Icekit beieves that further relationships must be developed to ensure that trust.

Whisperkit - Whisperkit is quite the unfocused cat. They can often be found staring into space, even in the middle of a conversation. Despite their seemingly-wandering attention, they  are still able to follow along with conversations and reply back without issue. They seem to be wise beyond their years, with an innate sense of understanding for others' points of view. While they are young and still need to learn the intricacies of clan politics, they are able to follow along with what is explained to them. Because of this, they often act as something of a mediator for other kits in the nursery.

Poppystar - Poppykit seems to be a queen reincarnated into a kit. She has strong motherly instincts that she uses to help take care of her fellow kits despite her young age. She rarely enjoys being taken care of herself, and instead urges the queens taking care of the litters to move on to help others instead.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Searching For Friends [Kit] [SC, WC, RC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Friends [Kit] [SC, WC, RC]   Searching For Friends [Kit] [SC, WC, RC] EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 5:27

Deerleap is totally in need of friends! (she has a few already) I would love if Ice and Deer could have a better bond!

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down

Searching For Friends [Kit] [SC, WC, RC]
Page 1 of 1