Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 4:33

Cloverheart shook herself out with a snort, steps swift and a little clumsy as she moved out of her den. Where had all these apprentices come from? It felt like every night now she was taking another one out to Highstones. She'd be lying if she said it wasn't bitterly exhausting work, but... someone had to do it. Shouldering into the apprentice's den, she spotted the cat she was looking for and padded over, dropping a bundle of herbs and giving him a nudge. "Wake up, Aspenpaw. Eat these, then we're leaving for Highstones, okay?"

"Careful here, watch your footing. But look– here we are! The Moonstone is pretty, isn't it?" She tried a purr, but it quickly devolved into a weary cough. Illusion of excitement fading, Cloverheart sighed and whisked her tail towards the glittering stone as she moved closer. "Come lay down next to it. Touch your nose to it, and you'll wake up in StarClan. All very fun. I'll be right here if you need anything." As she spoke, she settled on the cool ground, situating her forelegs before lowering her head to take her own rest.
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 17:58

The sun had barely begun to clear the tops of the trees when he was nudged awake, a cold breeze making its way into the apprentice den as the medicine cat stood in the entrance momentarily, depositing a bundle of herbs at his maw. Her instructions had been clear, despite the fact it felt like his ears were non-functioning, and the tom ate the herbs, screwing up his nose at the taste as he stood and made his way out. The sour feeling left in his mouth had awoken him fully, and he followed Cloverheart wordlessly as she carved out the path there.

The descent into the caves had been less than ideal, sharp stones sticking up just enough to pierce his pawpads and not draw blood, but cause immense discomfort and lightly placed steps. Cloverheart had carried on diligently, and he recognised entirely that this was just a regular day for her, and found it almost amusing how much she seemed to now roll her eyes at the journey and following steps. As she introduced the Moonstone, he of course was fascinated, but once more amused at her response to it. After delivering the final instructions, he settled on his stomach, before turning to the molly with a snort. "One of the most pivotal points in my life, and you could sound more enthusiastic about a dead rat," He joked, before realising how harsh it sounded. Oops, he thought with embarrassment, now immediately ducking to touch his nose to the stone, hoping to escape from the medicine cat potentially taking offence.

Blinking his formerly closed eyes open, a familiar landscaped stretched around him, and he lacked the concern he felt the first time he had awoken to this place. Instead, he peered around for a recognisable form, hoping a battle-scarred molly would part the thick fog that enclosed the clearing and appear.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 9 Feb 2022 - 10:17

Aspenpaw’s smaller form quickly took shape in front of Vixenstar as she sat waiting for him, a satisfactory smile crossing her lips when he finally made his appearance. ”Back so soon, hm? Must be eager to get ahead. That’s good.” The molly mewed, a nod accompanying her words. ”We’ll waste no time, then. Tell me, have you completed most of your basic training as a warrior? If so, we will begin honing your skills.” She rose tk her paws, allowing a gentle stretch to work her stiff muscles. Sticky, crimson blood oozed slowly from her eternal wounds, but she paid it no mind. It was her normal.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 15 Feb 2022 - 14:53

At first she was almost like a smudge in his vision, but slowly she appeared in more, and the red that slowly travelled down her fur in rivulets provided a sense of assurance that he was in the right place. Vixenstar's voice was silky as always, and he waved his tail as she talked, taking a seat and listening to her like he had the first time they met. "I mean, I didn't come back on purpose- Not that I'm complaining! I just honestly thought I might've made this all up, so it's nice to be talking again," The apprentice rambled at her a little, before thinking of his training. "I guess I'm mostly done now. I'm on my Moonstone trip, and that normally happens towards the end of training, so I think I'm ready for the next step here. I've been training harder, Vixenstar. I want to help RiverClan in any way I can," His voice was resolute, and he stood to meet her, a little intimidated by her height over him. He wondered inwardly what honing his skills could look like- there wasn't a lot of prey about here- but he was ready and willing.

[Only mods are allowed to see this link] | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspenpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Training Grounds-