Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 20:30

“Let all cats old enough to run the moor join beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!” Goldenstar called from atop her perch on the Tallrock. She smiled warmly despite the bitter winds. The sun was out, and though the melting ice would refreeze again that night, for now the sky and the future was bright. This would be the new leader’s first warrior ceremony as a ‘star, and she was pleased that relatively mild weather was greeting the new warrior.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 20:55

Batpaw's awoke from the call of a meeting and yawned stretching she padded out into the camp from the apprentice den. She sat at the base of the tallrock and looked up at Goldenstar, she looked so confident and awesome up there. Batpaw did wonder waht this meeting was for as she glanced around at her clanmates who were also coming (npcs I guess). Goldenstar had a warm smile on her face and seemed to be in a good mood.

Batpaw almost felt a bit guilty for hiding her many secrets from the leader but what choice did she have anyways?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 17:22

“We are gathered today to celebrate the naming of a new warrior. Batpaw, step up and steady your heart.” The leader called, beckoning the dark apprentice forward. “I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has worked hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in return. Batpaw, do you promise to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your own life?"

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 17:41

Batpaw stepped forward her nerves were high but she did her best to relax as her leader had told her...

Batpaw had always had a stutter from kithood and it never went away she hoped so much that today the stutter would not be that noticeable.

Y--y-... y- y.... yes she started

I prom-pr-pp- pro the words stuck in her throat and she froze nervously. Why did this have to happen right now? Why couldnt she talk like a normal cat? Why did her tongue refuse to work at the worst of times.

What was she supposed to do???

she tried again
I-I-i.. pr-r-ppr.. her throat tightened up the nerves of all her clanmates making it even harder... the shy apprentice was not able to say the words.

She glanced back at her leader nervously... instead she gave a nod hoping that Goldenstar would understand. She would defend this clan no matter what no matter the cost... hopefully Goldenstar would know that despite her lacking ability of speech

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 19:59

Shrikestorm had mentioned Batpaw’s stutter, so Goldenstar wasn’t confused by the apprentice’s answer. Sympathy mixed with pride in her chest. The she-cat was still dedicated to WindClan, and a little difficulty with speaking wouldn’t get in the way of her true potential as a warrior. She returned the nod, slow and approving. “Then from this moment on, you will be known as Batsong. WindClan honors your caution and compassion, and we welcome you as a full warrior. Your forethought is a trait that we need in these difficult times."

Goldenstar jumped to the ground, crunching snow beneath her feet, and padded to meet Batsong. She rested her muzzle on the new warrior’s head with a rumbling purr.

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 20:18

At Goldenstar's call, Daisypaw poked her head out of the apprentices' den. Batpaw was already outside and the golden she-cat sat beside her. Suspicion of what this meeting could about arose in her head, a slight smile on her maw. Her mother's mew confirmed her suspicions and she nudged her friend. "Batpaw it's your warrior ceremony!" she whispered excitedly, happy for her friend.

The stutters of Batpaw didn't come as a surprise as one who hung out with her before. "Batsong! Batsong!" she joined in, cheering one of the loudest. Making her way to the newly-named warrior, she congratulated her friend, "Congratulations Batsong!!"

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 22:00

Batsong grinned happily as the leader stepped forward and rested her muzzle on her head it was comforting and she knew at that moment that her promise was real... she would protect and defend this clan even at the cost of her life.

Daisypaw soon after came over to her chanting her new name in congratulations. w-ww-wwowww she purred giggling not able to think of anything else to say. She gave her friend a big hug.

The two of them had alot of adventures together from hunting all around to fighting foxes, and she wanted Daisypaw to know how good a fiend she was to her. I-i-im sss-ure that y-y-you will become a w-warrior too she stuttered giving her friend a playful nudge

wanna sit vigil with m-me tonight? she offered

yo-you dont have to if you dont want to she quickly added on not wanting her to feel obligated

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 7 Feb 2022 - 4:28

Batpaw's hug was well accepted, embraced in fact by the golden apprentice. Seeing her friend so happy made her happy too and they shared a jubilant moment. "Thanks Bat... I sure hope I can be made one soon though. I want to fight battles and go on patrols with you! It'll be so much fun to do that as warriors..." she mewed in response, dreaming of the fun they could have together. At her friend's suggestion, she gladly agreed. "Of course, I'd be glad to! Only if you're sure you want me around..."

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Batpaw’s Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: