Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

...The Animal in Me [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

...The Animal in Me [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...The Animal in Me [Closed]   ...The Animal in Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2022 - 20:15

When Ares awoke, it was with claws flashing from his paws, a head that pounded like it was being trampled, and blood coming from his mouth... he must've bitten it on the way down. A snarl ripped from his maw as he struggled against the tom who sat on him, restraining him. A low growl rumbled in his chest as he stopped thrashing, seeing that he was clearly trapped. He had been beaten, but not killed... why. "...You have clearly made a mistake, either let me go or kill me." Bloodstar's threats meant nothing to him. He would rather die than reveal anything about his father, reveal anything about their group to this sorry excuse for a leader. "I'll test you like none before clanner."

That said, Ares glared, snorted, and spit his blood right back up towards Bloodstar's face. "Guess you really are Bloodstar now, aren't you." The tom wasn't above being cheeky, it helped him not focus on the fact that his death could be imminent, and potentially much more imminent now. It didn't matter, he would either die or be released unless Bloodstar wanted a full invasion on his paws. Besides, Ares would escape eventually, invasion or not. He wasn't stupid, just unwise.

...The Animal in Me [Closed] - Page 2 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: ...The Animal in Me [Closed]   ...The Animal in Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2022 - 21:59

Bloodstar watched with a stoic expression as the red tom woke and talked at him. There was admittedly some fascination with meeting a cat so similar to himself... Maybe a bit of suppressed liking of said tom. Back to business, Bloodstar leaned down and growled in warning.

"Test me like never before? How old are you kit? Have you ever been in a situation like this? I think the one who is about to be tested is actually y-" Splat! The spit and blood from Ares mouth hit Bloodstar right in the face. He lifted a paw to wipe it off, sighing loudly as he bit back a flash of anger. What was it with young warriors spitting on him??? At the comment that Ares made about being Bloodstar after having blood spat back into his face, the older tom glared for a moment.

He positioned his paws to pin the younger tom in place more securely and squatted over him. He'd never done this to any cat... but what better time to do it than now? Bloodstar relieved his bladder over the top of the cocky young tom... a lot of which he'd intended to mark quite a bit of his territory. He'd have to stop at the creek now and redo his rounds thanks to this little snot.

"So," He said obnoxiously with a smirk. It wasn't like he didn't warn the kid that he had to pee. It was his fault for not taking him seriously. "If I'm Bloodstar because you spat in my face... what are you now?" He flashed a grin for a moment, then resumed speaking. His expression went back to being serious.

"At one point young tom I would have killed you without hesitation. Luckily for you I have changed in the recent moons. I'd much rather try to tell you that your father is evil and he has been lying to you this whole time. You are young, so I would like to forgive your stupid idea to attack a leader by yourself and release you. With this mercy, I pray you come to your senses one day and abandon Dawnhawk. You still have a chance to turn your life around. I'd be sad to see you fail at that as your father did."

Bloodstar then stepped back and off of Ares.

Stars he reeked...

"Get out of here. Don't you dare come back here again unless it's to drag Dawnhawk's body back." His claws unsheathed. If Ares wanted to fight more... Bloodstar would oblige. Otherwise he just wanted this kid to go.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: ...The Animal in Me [Closed]   ...The Animal in Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2022 - 13:02

Ares gave a cocky smirk as his spit met its target, leaving Bloodstar speechless momentarily. That'd teach him to call him a rat! The glare Bloodstar gave him meant nothing, he was a clanner, his grandfather who had wronged his father. He deserved every bit of this!

Then he was covered in pee. His nose wrinkled in disgust as his fur became dampened, but he laid there, unflinching. No escaping that, and he did suppose it was better than death. "I'd guess I'm Goldenstar, 'cause you need to drink more water." A joke at the Windclan leader's expense... though Ares did not actually realize that immediately.

The tom got to his paws as he was released, rolling his eyes. Yeah, his dad had lied, sure, said the cat who was in the most danger... but no use fighting now, as much as he would love to. "I'll come back someday. With or without my father's body in tow, nobody knows. Perhaps someday I'll just use his dead body to get to you, to kill you? No, I'm not that stealthy. Watch your tail Bloodstar, because I might be strong enough now. Someday though, I will be."

Ares then turned and left. Claws unsheathed, ears back toward Bloodstar's location. If there was an attempted surprise attack, he'd know, that big tom couldn't be that quiet. Now, all he wanted was to get back to camp and train, he would be more powerful than any cat in this forest... he would be or he would die first.

...The Animal in Me [Closed] - Page 2 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: ...The Animal in Me [Closed]   ...The Animal in Me [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2022 - 16:51

Bloodstar wasn't expecting the quippy comeback. Goldenstar??? He barked out a laugh, a rare thing or the stoic leader. How unfortunate for this tom that he was his enemy. Bloodstar found himself kind of liking him. They even had an inside joke between the two of them now. How could he ever look at Goldenstar again without internally snickering?

Bloodstar waited for several moments after the red tom left. Several... several moments. Finally... he let out a yowl, calling for warriors to come to his side. He was sure that Ares was out of ear shot before he did so.

His plan had worked.

OOC: Ending this thread and starting a new one.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...The Animal in Me [Closed]   ...The Animal in Me [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

...The Animal in Me [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2