Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 2:57 pm

(OCC: This topic takes place before Basilbloom leaves for the herb patrol, so that means it also takes place before the SC vs Forgotten Order battle)

Basilbloom could still remember the way-back day when Dappledpaw had been brought to camp by Frostgaze, a tiny scared kitten adopted by the kind-hearted warrior.  Now she had begun to grow into a strong, lovely young cat, and Basilbloom couldn't help but feel proud as she called into the apprentice's den with a sing-song chirp.  "I'm ready to go Dapple, when you are!"  When the pale-brown she-cat emerged, the tortoiseshell medicine cat pushed the pile of traveling herbs towards her with a purr.  "Eat these, hopefully they taste better than usual!  Deerpaw made me think of the idea of flavoring them with honey, let me know what you think."

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 9:13 am

Dappledpaw heard someone calling her name from the entrance of the den, and she started to get up. She left the den to see Basilbloom and remembered her Moonstone journey. She lapped up the herbs that were put in front of her. She listened to Basilbloom's remark and realized they did seem to taste better than other cats made them out to be. "They taste pretty good," She answered.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 9:01 am

Basilbloom purred as Dappledpaw confirmed that her mixture had worked, but wasted no time on pleasantries.  "Great!  Let's head out then, it's a long way to Highstones."  Leading the way out of camp, the two cats began their journey.

-------

The moon was low in the sky by the time Basilbloom and Dappledpaw reached Mothermouth, and Basilbloom waited for a few minutes before leading the way into the cave.  Making sure the she-cat was following close behind, the medicine cat expertly weaved her way down the tunnels until vivid light shined ahead.  Emerging into the Moonstone chamber, Basilbloom breathed in the cold air and turned to Dappledpaw with a smile.  "Touch your nose to the Moonstone and StarClan will give you rest.  I'll be here when you wake up, good luck!"

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 8:05 am

Dappledpaw watched Basilbloom disappear into the dark tunnel of Mothermouth. The last flickers of moonlight faded as she followed her medicine cat farther down the tunnel. After walking in pitch black for what seemed like forever, a light started to shine farther along. It grew brighter until the narrow tunnel opened up to a large cavern with a bright, glowing rock in the center. She looked in amazement, before giving Basilbloom a quick nod and settling in front of the Moonstone. Dappledpaw dipped her head forward and felt the chilling touch of the stone, quickly falling into a deep sleep.

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:40 pm

Rosethorn was delighted when she found that she would be speaking with one of ShadowClan's apprentices. Though she may not have been born a ShadowClan cat, she had certainly lived as one, and it was nice knowing she got the same afterlife treatment as any other warrior. Of course, she still carried her regrets, just as any cat did, but she made peace with the things she did and didn't do in her life. And she was happy.

The apprentice coming to her today was not much different than her. Neither of them was born a warrior, yet there they were. Perhaps that is why Rosethorn had been asked to come here. Because she knew what it was like. She could relate.

"Hey! I'm Rosethorn! I'm sure you must have heard of me, of course Mistyfalcon and Murkystar probably talk about me a lot, since I got them together after all! So, yeah, I was a ShadowClan warrior, regrettably born Asylum but I swear I'm not a bad cat! Here, ask me any questions you want! This is a judgement-free zone, so don't worry! I bet ya don't need any bullying from StarClan, and we're supposed to be the good guys anyway!"

Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 8:28 am

A large calico she-cat appeared and eagerly started talking. Dappledpaw listened patiently and was surprised to hear that she wasn't born in ShadowClan either. "I think I've heard them talk about you before," she responded. Dappledpaw stopped to think about something she wanted to ask. She felt there was so much to ask and yet she couldn't think of anything to ask. She finally meowed, "How can I be the best warrior I can?"

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Dappledpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1