Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw   Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 6:53 am

A general overview:

Hello! Batpaw from (wc) and Slightpaw from (skyclan) would meet along skyclan border ... not sure how Batpaw wondered this far but uhh yup thats the plan and then they get to know each other.

From there by the time they are warriors we planned that it could go a couple of different ways

1) Bat-(warrior name) dies during birthing and Slight(warrior name) takes the kits to raise as his own somewhere

2) A different option we were conisdering is Bat-(warrior name) does not die but Slight would join windclan to be with his family.

Plot Name: Of wind and sky
Clans involved: windclan and skyclan
Characters Directly Involved: Batpaw (me) Slight(Copperbeans) (Include the rpers)

Will there be code-breaking?: yes forbidden relationships (If yes, please elaborate)

Explain your Plot:So above is a general overview but yeah that pretty much covers it ... we were gonna kinda see how things went to see what option we went with

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: umm idk I guess wc and skyclan would become closer? or possibly be mad at each other... it is kinda hard to say exactly how it will impact the clans...

Provide links to relevant topics*: So we wanted approval first but the plan would be that it would not happen overnight.. ie there would be a plot oif just them meeting then maybe a couple of them dating sneaking around ect. then when they are warriors the litter comes e.g. Proof of relationship building, Plotting page discussion topic/Sign Up topics
- For Forbidden Romances, this will be updated during the second part of the approval process.

Why should this plot be approved?: For this section, make sure you elaborate. Staff prefers plots to be well-thought out before approving them, especially in the case of something with severe in universe consequences.

So I really dont think this would have aton of universe consequences... (I could be wrong) so not sure. But generally we just thought it was a cool idea. Batpaw ic is very shy around others and has had a hard time opening to her clan mates and with the recent loss of her npc parents she would be very vulnerable to any tom cat who wanted to reassure her and such. IC slight is kinda a bit of a rule breaker from what I heard so this goes along with his mentatlity as well. So to conclude I think it should be accepted because of how ic this plot is for both participants

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw   Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 1:17 pm

A few things to keep in mind before I approve:

- I would suggest maybe having them meet at a gathering. Skyclan and Windclan do not share borders, so it's unlikely an apprentice would wander that far and be lingering on the border. If this were the case, though, that apprentice would also likely see consequences.
- Additionally, these meetings would fall under the invasion clause if meeting at borders/other territories, so you have to rolle the invasion dice accordingly to see if someone stumbles upon their interactions.
- Also, keep in mind Forbidden Romances and code-breaking are discoverable through prophecies to medicine cats as well.
- Last! Forbidden Romances are approved in two phases: 1. this initial approval. Once you develop the relationship, you need to update with relevant topics showing the development and before they officially start their relationship need a second approval.

Once you confirm this is all understood I can approve :)

Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw   Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 1:36 pm

after confirming information in dms, this is approved!

Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw   Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Romance Slightpaw and Batpaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Completed Plots-
Jump to: