Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar) Empty
PostSubject: every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar)   every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar) EmptyFri 21 Jan 2022 - 20:10

Hollypaw sniffled as she and the big, fluffy warrior shuffled across the snow. “Thanks for coming with me,” she mewed, voice a little unsteady, but obviously very genuine. “It’s, uh, Briarfang, right? I bet it is. You look like a Briarfang.”

She was pretty sure! But the warrior didn’t talk much. What she was, though, was fluffy. And Holly meant really fluffy: big and certain to scare away any weakling rogues. And… maybe also to protect from scars like Hollypaw’s, stretching across her face, still raw and scabbed. “I wish I had fur like yours,” Holly added, giving a little shiver. “I bet you're warm, and nobody ever messes with you.”

Much like her mom, Holly’s fur was short, if soft. But Dawn and Muddy’s coats were thicker, and she was a little jealous sometimes. At least Holly’s was easy to clean? And for Muddy to clean cuts through, and dress them. Even if the fur might never grow back... She didn’t really like that much, though. Hollypaw kicked some snow over... and then realized there was a bird not far from them, perched in a tree. Starclan! I didn’t even smell it! It was on her side and the young molly sprung to attention.

In her excitement, Holly loudly whispered, “Don’t worry, I got this one!” as she immediately darted for the base of the tree... and it flew away. Stepping back, Hollypaw laughed a little sheepishly, flushing. ”...um, too loud, huh.”

Her track record with birds... wasn’t great. But she was a great climber?

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Last edited by ginger on Fri 21 Jan 2022 - 20:28; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar) Empty
PostSubject: every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar)   every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar) EmptyFri 21 Jan 2022 - 20:10

The member 'ginger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar) Mistpe10
every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

every lesson forms a new scar (closed for briar)
Page 1 of 1