Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bonds Connected, Again [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Bonds Connected, Again [c] Empty
PostSubject: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptyThu 20 Jan 2022 - 20:36

Asking her mother to come along was not easy. She fiddled with herself throughout apprenticeship on this one decision, and finally, now she'd done it. Would she come? Hollyleaf was uncertain, though she hoped for the best. After all, thinking negatively has never done her, nor anyone any good. Exiting out of camp, the she-cat followed along the all-so-familiar pathways that so many familiar paws have led her through, and how the sceneries remained the same, even in Leaf-bare. The only thing that changed, though, was the frozen landscapes beyond her view. Certain streams and creeks froze, though most rivers remained their icy, flowing waters. And for that, she was glad. The clan would've struggled with even less prey if the rivers were frozen.

Stopping at a spot, Hollyleaf scanned the area, figuring she'd start with a usual catch first. A fish, hiding just around the corner of a mossy rock. The warrior crept, remaining silent as she waited for the perfect time to strike— and soon, the fish got trapped beneath her jaws. She'd set it aside, sitting down, and waited for Scarletriver to come.

Hollyleaf attempted to catch Fish, using 7 SP. It was Successful!

Hollyleaf:
30/30 HP
73/80 SP (-7)

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart

Last edited by Arcana on Thu 20 Jan 2022 - 20:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptyThu 20 Jan 2022 - 20:36

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Bonds Connected, Again [c] Mistpe10
Bonds Connected, Again [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 11:47

Scarletriver had a lot on her mind, but she knew she could spare a moment for her kit.  She waited a bit before going out of camp, being consumed in her own thought and forgetting that this would cause her to be late.  She, eventually, made her way out of camp.  She did not run though, she did not like running.  She simply walked, a little faster than normal, to go meet with Hollyleaf.  She followed her kit's scent until spotting her by the river, a fish already at her side.

"Hollyleaf," she called, hoping to get her kits attention that way as she trotted up.  "Sorry I'm late.  I see you have already made the first catch." She nodded towards the fish.  Riverclan needed more food, anything could help.  Scarletriver hated fishing.  But what Riverclan cat hated fishing?  So, she would often pretend to be fine with it, as she did now.  She looked around the water until she saw another fish.  Quickly, she put her face in the water and attempted to grab the creature in her jaws. She pulled it out of the water and sunk her teeth farther in till she felt bones crack and the fish went limp. She threw it to the side of her, near Hollyleaf's fish.

Scarletriver used 7SP attempting to catch a fish.  It was successful!
93SP / 100SP

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!

Last edited by Little Ripped on Sat 5 Feb 2022 - 11:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 11:47

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022 - 1:23

"Hollyleaf,"

Instantly, her ears perked. She.. really did arrive. Okay, she did arrive. "It's been so long since I've got to talk to you again," She purred, giving a small inclination of the head to her mother. "I have. I figured it'd be nice to help the clan, anyway.." RiverClan has had much newer members than she'd imagined, just a few moons ago. Her mother calling her by her warrior name was somewhat odd, too. Though they met since she was still just a kit, the memory stayed intact in her mind ever since.

"It's been long since we got to catch up again, how have you doing?" She gave a small smile, glancing over to Scarletriver's catch— then back to her own, then to the river in front of them. Wanting to give it another try, she scanned the rocks again. Following her mother, she managed to catch another one. Setting it to their other catches, she glanced over to the she-cat, silently waiting for an answer.

Hollyleaf attempted to catch Fish, using 7 SP. It was Successful!

Hollyleaf:
30/30 HP
66/80 SP (-7)

Last edited by Arcana on Thu 10 Feb 2022 - 1:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022 - 1:23

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 8:52

Scarletriver paused a moment before answering as she waited for Hollyleaf to catch the fish.  They were having pretty good luck so far considering that this was the hardest time of the year to catch prey.  "It has been a while, hasn't it?" The red colored she-cat said, realizing how very true this was.  "I've been doing well.  Keeping busy."

She looked at the river and quickly attempted to catch another fish before continuing the conversation. The luck did not appear to stop yet, as Scarletriver wrapped her jaws tightly around the wet creature, before quickly discarding it to the side.  What about you?  Do you like being a new warrior?"

Scarletriver used 7SP in an attempt to catch a fish. The catch was successful!
86SP / 100SP

Last edited by Little Ripped on Sat 19 Feb 2022 - 8:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 8:52

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 2:58

As relieving as it was to hear that Scarletriver was doing fine, something in her made her feel.. hesitant. They were being so, too formal. Was that a good thing? The molly bit her inner cheek. "I do, it's nice being a warrior. How about you, mom? What was it like when you first became a warrior? Were many things different?" The she-cat had nearly surprised herself when she called her— mom. It was a normal thing, right? To constantly call her mother by her name, Hollyleaf wanted something new herself. At least, that'd make them seem closer.

She looked behind, seeing as how they've already caught so much fish. "It's a surprise we're catching this much, I thought it would've been more difficult," She'd glance back to the river with a smile. It was a good thing, though, of course. And so, she attempted to catch another one swimming by. Only this time, her paws have failed her, and she'd just barely missed the prey. "..Maybe I've said that too soon." She'd mutter.

Hollyleaf attempted to catch Fish. It was Unsuccessful!

Hollyleaf
30/30 HP
59/80 SP (-7)

Last edited by Arcana on Sun 20 Feb 2022 - 2:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 2:58

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 15:56

Scarletriver paused for a moment at her daughter's question.  She knew what she could not say, but it was harder to think of what she could.  "Life as a warrior was more complicated for me, but I still liked it." She did not know how else to answer that question.

She smirked a second at the irony of right after Hollyleaf sounded confident is when she did not catch the fish, but her face went neutral again quickly as she thought it may hurt Hollyleaf's feelings.  "It's okay.  I'm surprised we even caught this much!  You are really good at hunting, especially being a new warrior."

Scarletriver attempted to catch another fish, swiping at the water when she saw one. She was able to catch it, but after she brought it out of the water and threw it to the side, she felt bad for catching it.

Scarletriver attempted to catch a fish.  The catch was successful!
79SP / 100SP

Last edited by Little Ripped on Thu 24 Feb 2022 - 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 15:56

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 15:52

Though it wasn't anything too complicated, her mother's reply felt.. comforting, and warm. Then, noticing Scarletriver's smirk— just right before it disappeared for a split second later, her ears flushed, but she couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Thank you, I suppose my pelt gives an advantage of 'blending in', too. Even though it doesn't always work." Glancing over, she noticed just how much fish they've been able to catch. "Oh, we've really been able to catch a lot," She purred. Though she glanced back to the river, Hollyleaf didn't push her luck. She'd been uncareful before, and clearly.. it didn't end so well.

"Perhaps we should head back now, the sun's already going down," She'd mew, heading over to pick up her catches by the tail. "Plus, I'm not sure how else would we carry more. We'd have to take turns going back and forth, I think." She teased, a friendly smile appearing onto her maw as she spoke. Giving her mother a gentle nudge, she stood, waiting for her to grab her catches.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonds Connected, Again [c]   Bonds Connected, Again [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonds Connected, Again [c]
Page 1 of 1