Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Denial (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

Denial (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Denial (Open)   Denial (Open) EmptyTue 18 Jan 2022 - 10:52

((Snowkit has been through some stuff))

Snowkit paced nervously around camp. It had been several days since her acceptance into ShadowClan, and she seemed to be settling in well, but she had spoken very little of her mother. When she did, it was more often than not in the present tense. Snowkit’s whole demeanor was off this morning as she paced.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

Denial (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denial (Open)   Denial (Open) EmptyWed 19 Jan 2022 - 4:01

Deerpaw noticed her old friend pacing worryingly around camp. "Hey, are you alright?" she asks, worry lacing her words and her eyes wide with concern for her friend.

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

Denial (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denial (Open)   Denial (Open) EmptyWed 19 Jan 2022 - 12:29

“Oh, hi Deerpaw,” Snowkit mewed distractedly. “I was just thinkin’. Can I ask you something?”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

Denial (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denial (Open)   Denial (Open) EmptyWed 19 Jan 2022 - 22:21

Deerpaw blinked in surprise. "Sure!"

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Denial (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denial (Open)   Denial (Open) EmptyTue 25 Jan 2022 - 8:39

Snowkit shuffled her paws nervously. “Where are your parents?”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Denial (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denial (Open)   Denial (Open) EmptyTue 25 Jan 2022 - 22:50

Deerpaw blinked. It certainly was not what she had expected. swallowing a lump that had formed in her throat at the mentions of her parents, she looked at her paws and whispered, "I don't know. They left me at the border. like you. I don't know. and I don't want to know." shaking her head, the white apprentice glared at the kit. "Don't mention this again." she warned before turning and walking to Sootpaw's side.

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Denial (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denial (Open)   Denial (Open) EmptyWed 26 Jan 2022 - 11:35

Snowkit grumbled under her breath. “My mom did not abandon me. That was mean!” She hoped Deerpaw was out of earshot. She knew she’d hit a sore spot, but still. Besides, her mom would come back for her soon. She had to, a promise was a promise.

OOC: Yes, her mother is dead. She’s a kit and is still processing the idea. Thread can end here unless Deerpaw was in earshot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denial (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denial (Open)   Denial (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Denial (Open)
Page 1 of 1