Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apollo Death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Apollo Death Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Death   Apollo Death EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 16:14

Plot Name: Apollo the Spy
Clans involved: Shadowclan, Forgotten Order
Characters Directly Involved: Nightstalker, Apollo, Ratrunner

Will there be code-breaking?: Murder

Explain your Plot: Apollo sneaks onto SC territory, gets caught, Night and Apollo fight, Rat kills Apollo

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: The Forgotten Order loses a member. Shadowclan has another rogue trespass on their territory

Provide links to relevant topics*: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46344-when-the-chips-are-down-closed Vaguely Prompts Nightstalkers immediate attack, nothing else.

Why should this plot be approved?: It has already happened :( am so sorry about the bad ordering I just had no idea I needed this so sorry staff. Other reasons is that Apollo is cocky and hot headed so it is very in character for him to roam of on his own and get himself into a lot of trouble. Ratrunner seeing his clanmate in very bad shape would in character do everything in his power do stop Nightstalker from taking any more damage or possible getting killed. This was not a premedeteated murder on Ratrunners part rather an act of self defense for a clanmate that Apollo was likely about to kill.

PS: sorry staff that this is a little out of order, should have filled this out befroe doing the killing... Just am very new to this and did nto know about needing this. For other characters I have killed I did not need one but they would not effect the bigger picture as much as this I guess. Sorry for any trouble this has caused staff.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Apollo Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Death   Apollo Death EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 16:20

I'm going to go ahead an approve this because it was an honest mistake with a few notes -
1. We've already discussed a bit but approval absolutely needs to always happen first. Since it was an honest mistake, I will approve, but should this happen again in the future, the plot would not be approved.
2. Make sure you inform those involved in the rogue group and in Shadowclan who need to know, and do so going forward. Keeping relevant roleplayers informed helps to make things easier and more fun for anyone.
3. Please make sure you check out the rules for plotting and note on plotting under the Plotting Pages.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out!

Apollo Death Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

Apollo Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Death   Apollo Death EmptyMon 17 Jan 2022 - 17:30

Thank you, Ripped! I understand. And that makes sense!  Apollo Death 1f44d  We’ll let everyone know.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apollo Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Death   Apollo Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Apollo Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Completed Plots-
Jump to: