Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Return [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 13:25

The harsh wind penetrated the thickest of pelts, even though the sun was still high, penetrating faintly through wisps of grey cloud. Not a day that anyone would do anything but drag their paws through. No one- no one would be out with a spring in her step, bounding light-heartedly over a path.

Dawnfeather was.

“All the Twolegs are inside today,” she observed, half to StarClan and half to herself. Her ears twitched. “Almost- almost- almost—“ Excitement buzzed in her paws. Despite the chilling wind, the molly hurried, taking long strides. Something told her she was almost there. Her pelt seemed to shine in the sunlight.

A fence. She stopped. Stared at it. The bare branches she could see on the other side weren’t familiar.

Yet.

She knew. This was it. No hesitation- no thoughts-

She leaped onto it, balancing on the fence. The territory on the other side… not overly familiar. She’d never seen SkyClan in snow- but she knew this was home. Home, home.

A moment passed as she drank in the view. At last.

The molly balanced on the fence, a light dusting of snow seemingly speckling her pelt with stars.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 13:54

She padded through the forest, basically dragging her paws through the snow. Her senses felt numb from lack of sleep, which made it quite challenging to find prey. Especially with leaf-bare in full swing. The molly scanned the powdered trees for anything, even the tiniest vole. Soon she came to the part of Skyclan territory that bordered the Twolegplace's, still having found nothing. As soon as the fences were in sight she peered at them carefully for any sign of cream fur. She walked along the border for a bit, keeping one eye for prey and one for her lost friend. Dawnfeather had been gone for awhile now, reported to have been taken by Twolegs. Since then Oliverain had tried a couple of times to find the molly in the retched Twolegplace, but to no avail. It's near time to give up isn't it...

At first she thought her eyes were tricking her. I'm just tired- and desperate. There's no way in Starclan.. She furiously shook her head, blinking through tears. It couldn't be real. Oliverain began to run, heading towards cream furred cat sitting on a fence. There was no mistaking those sky blue eyes. It had to be.

"Dawn?!"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 14:05

It was so beautiful… made her heart ache. After so much time… a few tears dripped from her sky-blue eyes…

Then a familiar voice cut through the wind, and the dripping turned to streaming turned to pouring as she catapulted herself off the fence, pelting towards Olive- Olive-, knocking them both into the snow, burying her face in her friend’s soft fur.

“Olive- I’ve missed you so much- StarClan’s blessings-“ and the rest of her sentence was lost in sobs of joy. The snow settling on them both was cold, but she hardly felt it. She glowed from the inside. She was home- and such a painful joy-

She was home.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 14:27

Oliverain worried for a second, that it was just a twisted dream and the cat running toward her wasn't Dawnfeather and actually a dog or a fox or something. But as the smaller molly collided into her, she knew it wasn't a dream.

It was her. It was really, truly her.

Oliverain wrapped her paws around her friend, now only afraid of letting go. She couldn't stop laughing, nor sobbing. The sheer joy and relief knotted her stomach. She tasted snow and tears, but couldn't care less. The cat she had nearly given up looking for, now right here in her arms hugging her. "I'm -hic- so happy! Starclan's word you're -hic- home!"

Her best friend was finally home.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 14:39

A purr burst its way out of Dawnfeather’s chest, a deep rumbling that came from her heart. Olive. Home. The rush of joy was intoxicating- she could hardly think straight, but she didn’t need to. Not anymore.

“What’s been happening?!? I got kidnapped by TWOLEGS!!! And then I escaped! And ohmystarsitscold how is everyone?” A river of words came cascading out of her mouth, slightly muffled due to her nearly accidentally eating some of Olive’s fur. Yuck-

She sat up, tail flicking as the chill of the snow penetrated her pelt- ”Brrr! Brrr brrr brrr! Are you okay, Olive? Is everyone okay?”
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 14:56

She only noticed the cold once Dawnfeather pointed it out, and now she couldn't forget it. It was terribly distracting though in a way calming. The brain-washing bliss ended, but happiness still flowed through her. She used her tail to wipe the tears off of Dawn's face as well as her own. "Don't want frozen cheeks do we?" she laughed shakily. It was a bit hard to breathe what with the crying and laughing, but after taking a deep breath she was able to answer steadily, "Yeah um, everyone is fine I think. Nothing too different. I.. am really glad you're back. I looked for you! What were Twolegs like to you? Did they trap you?"

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 15:50

Her eyes glowed- not because of the admittedly dim light. She was overjoyed, happiness boiling within her and threatening to overwhelm her- not threatening. She wouldn’t mind.

“I’m so glad I’m back, too,” she mewed quietly. “Oh my stars, yes I was patrolling and then these Twolegs grabbed me and I didn’t want to hurt them and they took me away and they had another cat named Cassandra! And Cass helped me escape- she was really nice- I wish she could’ve come with me but she didn’t want to- oh, and the Twolegs were nice! They say things but it’s hard to understand but Cass could. You looked for me?” She tilted her head to the side, touched. “Thank you, Olive,” she purred.

She took a step back. Gazed at her friend. “Have you been eating enough lately?” She suddenly queried. Olive looked skinny, and tired… although Dawnfeather wasn’t one to talk.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 17:33

Oliverain sat there, curling her tail around herself as she always did. Happily listening to Dawnfeather as she always did. Things were finally feeling normal again. Oliverain was comfortable for the first time since she had lost her friend. Instead of deciding whether to work or miss sleep, she could just sit in the soft snow and talk with Dawnfeather. "I've been eating fine. Well- it's leaf-bare after all. I mean how much can I really eat. I have been hunting a lot though, I guess that's why I look tired." she quickly explained while grooming her tail to avoid Dawnfeather's gaze.

Oliverain decided to change the topic. "I'm glad the Twolegs treated you well, and that you had such a good friend to help you," she purred honestly, standing up before giving Dawnfeather a brief nuzzle. "Should we go back to camp? You can judge for yourself what's changed, and I'm sure it's not just me who misses you," she smiled, turning the direction of camp.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Dec 2021 - 17:41

“True, true!” She purred. “Oh, yes, yes! I can’t wait- Prima, Muddy, Hol- ohmygoshisHollyawarriornow? and Beetle, and Smokema, and Be- hasBeechauntgottenherwarriornameyet?!? Has Tarot-cat been by?!? Oh my stars, what about Dandelionflight, and, and everyone! Come on Olive! Let’s go let’s go eee!”

She leapt joyously into the air, waiting-barely- for Olive to lead the way (the scent trails she’d gotten used to were gone, after all). Prima- Muddy- Holly- Wasp- Beechaunt- Smokema- Dandelion- Beetle- and, of course, Olive herself.

She was home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [OPEN]   Return [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Return [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1