Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Work is in my blood [SUN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3002

Work is in my blood [SUN] Empty
PostSubject: Work is in my blood [SUN]   Work is in my blood [SUN] EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 9:53

OOC: This is going to be the worst thing you've seen in your life. Sorry. My muse is still not what it needs to be but I don't want to leave you hanging.

IC:

Morning came with a constant wind and a chill in the air that stung Bearspirit's eyes and nose like needles. Regardless, it was time to teach his apprentice how to become a Riverclan warrior. He roused Creekpaw from the apprentice den, loathed to pull the poor youth out into the horrible weather, but the prey would not wait for the sun to return and warm the land again, so neither could they. "First you'll need to know how to crouch properly." He dropped into a crouch and slunk smoothly forward. Snow began to pick up just then, coating the marbled, golden warrior in a light dusting of white. Perhaps it would help, as much as he preferred it didn't stay on him. At least when it melted the water would roll off of his smooth pelt. He kept his belly low, and the entire top half of his body in a straight line, including his tail.

"Step lightly and move slowly if you must. Don't be in a rush, or you are more likely to make a mistake." He instructed calmly. It wasn't ideal, but a squirrel was spotted on the ground looking for food. Bearspirit decided he would try to get it, but with everyone hungry, likely the squirrel was on high alert. He crept toward it and leaped for it, hoping he could show his apprentice how to catch one.

Bearspirit attempted to catch a squirrel. He was Successful! -8SP

Surprisingly, even for him, he landed on the squirrel and swiftly dispatched it. Better than nothing. "If you don't have any questions, go ahead and try to catch something yourself. I'm sorry the weather is not ideal..."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Fri 24 Dec 2021 - 9:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Work is in my blood [SUN]   Work is in my blood [SUN] EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 9:53

Dice

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: Work is in my blood [SUN]   Work is in my blood [SUN] EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 9:53

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Work is in my blood [SUN] Mistpe10
Work is in my blood [SUN] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Work is in my blood [SUN]   Work is in my blood [SUN] EmptySat 1 Jan 2022 - 16:51

Creekpaw obeyed her mentor despite the lingering sleepiness weighing down her eyelids. She dutifully stepped out into the snow and stretched deeply. She was lucky to not know the sensation of the greenleaf sun warming her back, or else she would be throwing a fit at the moment.

The patched apprentice listened intently to. Bearspirit, eager eyes following his moves. She was almost lifting herself to her toes just watching him creep so silently, and when the squirrel found it’s death in his jaws, her bobbed tail stuck straight up in delight. “Cool!” Creekpaw meowed, looking around for a piece of prey to go after. That didn’t look so difficult. The fact that she wasn’t catching fish was a little annoying, but she was glad to be out there getting something.

An earthy prey scent wafted by. She could tell it was a rodent of some kind, but wasn’t too sure what. She dropped low, a little uneven, her tail still sticking straight up, her head a bit oddly hunched. Her disproportionately large paws were difficult to put down silently. Creekpaw was taking exaggeratedly slow steps to avoid scaring her prey—a mouse, she saw that weird tail beneath the overhanging branches of a bare bush—and was completely hypnotized by the thrill of being heartbeats away from her first catch.

She jumped, more of a tackle than a clean leap, landing with her big claws slamming into the ground and her claws unsheathed the rip open the mouse. But when she pulled back her paws, mouth in a wide grin of glee, she realized that she hadn’t caught it. It had slipped right into a tunnel that she hadn’t seen beneath the bush. “Foxdung! Fish eyes! Mousebile, Bearspirit, make it come back!” The apprentice whipped around, teeth bared and neck fur raised as if the warrior could fish the mouse out of its hole and into her readied claws.

Creekpaw failed to catch the mouse. -7 SP. 53/60 SP

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Work is in my blood [SUN] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 16:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: Work is in my blood [SUN]   Work is in my blood [SUN] EmptySat 1 Jan 2022 - 16:51

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Work is in my blood [SUN] Mistpe10
Work is in my blood [SUN] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Work is in my blood [SUN]   Work is in my blood [SUN] EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 11:19

Bearspirit watched as his apprentice stalked the mouse. It was unfortunate that she missed. Her form was good and her leap was graceful... but sometimes that was just how things went. Upon her mouthful of angry words, he blinked. After a moment of awkward silence, he snorted, allowing a small smile onto his face.

"I can't force prey out of their holes or I'd be the best hunter in the forest. It's alright. Let's try again. If you don't catch anything this time we can go to the river and fish but you need to be very careful there. If you fall into the water the cold will kill you quickly, which is why I brought you here instead. Try one more time for me."

He sat down patiently and waited. It was a tough season for learning, but if Creekpaw could catch something in this nasty weather, she would easily catch prey in newleaf and greenleaf.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work is in my blood [SUN]   Work is in my blood [SUN] Empty

Back to top Go down