Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bonding With Adrenaline:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Bonding With Adrenaline:  Empty
PostSubject: Bonding With Adrenaline:    Bonding With Adrenaline:  EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 22:47

Silverlight strolled out into the chilly territory with Dreampaw at his heels, head looking back at his apprentice— who'd grown so much over the moons. He couldn't be prouder of his quiet student yet at the same time felt guilt plaguing him. Lately, the warrior had been a bit neglectful of his apprentice due to Goldenfang birthing his kits. He'd been busier than ever with his duties to both his clan and his newly-formed family. He needed to be the father they deserved after all. His little furballs were growing right before his eyes and the silver-furred tom was giddy to see how they'll fare as apprentices. Now that they were a bit more independent, he needed to spend more time on someone who he saw as his own kit.

"Thanks for coming with me, Dreampaw. I know it was a bit odd for me to ask you to help me rid of a fox I spotted but I just wanted to spend more time with you. I know I've put your training aside for a while due to me being a new father and all that but you deserve much better than that." The silver-furred warrior stopped them both then placed his tail on the younger tom's back. "I hope you know that I see you as my own kit. If you ever need me for anything, just come and talk to me. I'll be right there for you. I'm proud of how far you've come and I can't wait for the day that you receive your warrior name. It'll be awesome seeing my first apprentice start their next stage of life." he purred, eyes filled with pride and fondness.

The warrior cleared his throat then looked away. He felt his face heat up. He wasn't so used to saying such things but Dreampaw deserved to know. "A-Ah well. Let's go find that fox then shall we? Don't want that thing running around our territory and causing havoc."

It didn't take long for them to spot the beast. It was currently sniffing around one of the empty burrows. It was probably looking for a rabbit to munch on. Leaf-bare was hard on everyone and everything— no exceptions even for the predators. It seemed like the perfect time to strike it. "Alright. When I say "go" I'll go and tackle it down then you can come in and pin the thing once it's winded. Teamwork is vital but I have no worries. We've always been a strong team." he said with a grin. He turned back and eyed the predator. He breathed in a deep breath to calm his nerves before beginning the countdown. "Three," he shuffled a few paces forward, "Two," his haunches were readied, "One," his claws were unsheathed and his ears folded back, "GO!"

Silverlight raced toward the fox and once he reached the desired distance, he leapt at it. He bowled it over with a triumphant cry. He looked back at his apprentice with a nod. "Come on Dreampaw! Let's get this under control!"

The tom suddenly let out a pained gasp when he felt the fox's jaws clamp down on his front right leg. He struggled it out of it's grasp and took a few steps back as to prevent another incident like that. It had been a close call— feeling his bone creaking dangerously. The fox had almost broken his leg! Despite putting a bit of distance between him and the downed fox, he still kept close enough as to block it from hurting the other tom once he jumped into the battle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silverlight used Jumping Strike on Fox, dealing 13 (10 + 3) damage and using 7 SP.

Silverlight:

60/60[HP]
133/140[SP] (-7 SP)

Fox:
47/60[HP] (-13 HP)
180/180[SP]

Dreampaw:

20/20[HP]
60/60[SP]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fox used Iron Bite on Silverlight, dealing 16 (-1 due to Windclan: Moor Runner buff) damage and using 30 SP.

Fox:
47/60[HP]
150/180[SP] (-30 SP)

Silverlight:

44/60[HP] (-16 HP)
133/140[SP]

Dreampaw:

20/20[HP]
60/60[SP]

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Tue 14 Dec 2021 - 12:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Adrenaline:    Bonding With Adrenaline:  EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 1:57

Suddenly seeing their mentor stop, Dreampaw tilted their head. As they felt a bushy tail placed over to their back, they smiled, nodding. Perhaps after all, Silverlight should also be the reasonable one to have known what has happened. They figured that telling Daystar and Goldenfang would still be the best idea, though they didn't necessary intend to keep it hidden from their mentor, either. Silverlight was an experienced warrior, and they knew that. His encouraging words made them feel comforted. A thing they weren't so used to before, as they usually spent their time alone. Silverlight had his duties of a warrior and a father too, and yet, he still made time for them together. In his mentor's eyes were pride and fondness, and just by the look of it, the apprentice felt so much more confident than they ever have before.

Though soon the warrior cleared his throat, and he gestured for them to follow him again. It wasn't long until they've arrived at the destination, and the strong, unfamiliar scent of a predator alerted them. A grey, large, bushy tail. Soon after Silverlight's explained his plan, the apprentice nodded, ready to be in action. The warrior bravely tackled down the predator, and Dreampaw widened their eyes as he heard his mentor's pained gasp. They knew it was their turn now to attack, and they weren't going to let the predator roam around their clan's territory; freely stealing what scarce of prey they had left.

They braced themselves for any upcoming attacks, and determinedly leapt at the fox with unsheathed claws. They slammed their paws down at the fox, forcing it be pushed close to the ground. The fox was caught off-guard by them— though that didn't stop the creature from trying to struggle out of their claws. It stayed put, and they continued to pin it down with much force. This would just be temporary; though at least it helped.

Dreampaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 15 stamina. Fox is pinned for 2 turns!

Silverlight:
43/60 HP
133/140 SP

Fox: (Pinned Turn 1)
41/60 HP (-6)
150/180 SP

Dreampaw:
20/20 HP
45/60 SP (-15)

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart

Last edited by Arcana on Fri 10 Dec 2021 - 2:02; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Adrenaline:    Bonding With Adrenaline:  EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 1:57

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Bonding With Adrenaline:  Mistpe10
Bonding With Adrenaline:  Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Adrenaline:    Bonding With Adrenaline:  EmptyTue 14 Dec 2021 - 12:50

The warrior released the breath he didn't know he was holding in. Dreampaw seemed to have a good hold on the fox and that soothed his previous worries. "Good work Dreampaw! Keep pinning it down as best as you can. If you feel like your hold is loosening too much, jump away as soon as you can. I don't want the fox to hurt you." he instructed. before putting his gaze back on the bushy-tailed beast. The tom was going to use the time his apprentice bought them to weaken the fox as much as he could.

The tom stepped up and to the downed creature and struck it with quick paws, claws digging in whenever they had the chance. Before he could back away in case it's jaws could still reach him, he struck it once more. The pained shrieks it let out reassured him that his paws were doing effective damage. He had to keep dealing good damage before the apprentice's hold finally loosened. He eyed the younger cat and gave them a firm nod to assure them that they were doing good.
Silverlight used Front Paw Strike + Swift Strike on Fox, dealing 17 (10 + 7) damage and using 17 (7 + 10) SP.

Silverlight:

44/60[HP]
116/140[SP] (-17 SP)

Fox:
24/60[HP] (-17 HP)
150/180[SP]

Dreampaw:

20/20[HP]
45/60[SP]
Fox is pinned for 1 more turn!

Fox:
24/60[HP]
150/180[SP]

Silverlight:

44/60[HP]
116/140[SP]

Dreampaw:

20/20[HP]
45/60[SP]

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Bonding With Adrenaline:    Bonding With Adrenaline:  EmptyWed 15 Dec 2021 - 16:37

Dreampaw returned their mentor's compliment by a quick nod and a smile, making sure that he wasn't so distracted so that the fox would break free. It was constantly squirming and moving though, and he gave a quiet hiss, finding it more difficult to keep it down. Though Silverlight worked efficiently, and he continued to strike down the beast with skilled moves. With each attack the warrior made, the fox let out a pained shriek, and it continously squirmed underneath his claws. He wasn't planning to give up just yet, though. The apprentice felt like they could hold on a bit more, and continued to do so. His mentor signalled to him that he was doing well, and the tom once again gave him a steady nod in return.

During that very little moment of so, the fox gave a wild push, and the tom's eyes widened as he was caught off-guard. Their claws, very fortunately, managed to continue gripping onto the fox's sides. Their body helped to keep the fox down, and they continued to let their grip keep firm from the fox's attempted escape.

Dreampaw continued to use Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 15 stamina. Fox is pinned for 1 more turn!

Silverlight:
44/60 HP
116/140 SP

Fox: (Pinned turn 2)
18/60 HP (-6)
150/180 SP

Dreampaw:
20/20 HP
30/60 SP (-15)

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8