Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftpaw injured

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Swiftpaw injured Empty
PostSubject: Swiftpaw injured   Swiftpaw injured EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:14 am

Swiftpaw returned back to camp after her fight with Mistyfalcon she dropped her kills off in the fresh kill pile. She grimaced her open wounds from the owl stung really bad and she was bleeding a little bit it shown very clearly on her white fur which made it look worse than it actually was.

She limped over to the medicine cat den "Basilbloom?
she called out for her older sister.

She entered the med cat den the smell of herbs was strong.

"Hey I got attacked by an owl while hunting. Dad saved my life... If he wasn't there I ..." she explained her voice trailing off at the end not wanting to finish that sentence. shaking slightly still nervous from the experience she smiled weakly at her sister.

she paused and showed Basilbloom her cuts where she was bleeding from. She tried to remain as calm as possible, knowing she could trust her sister with this. She was exahsted the angry owl defienetly could have killed her if Mistyfalcon had not been there. This made her appreciate her father even more.

hmm so that's why he was so protective of me she thought quietly to herself.

Cat Stats:

Swiftpaw:
hp 13/20
sp 37/60

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Swiftpaw injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw injured   Swiftpaw injured EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:14 am

Basilbloom looked up from her piles of newly sorted herbs as she heard someone enter her den, and was a bit surprised to see her little sister standing in the entryway.  "Swiftpaw! Hi sweetheart!"  Purring, the tortoiseshell medicine cat stood up to greet the white-furred apprentice with a nuzzle, but before she could Swiftpaw revealed her injuries, and Basilbloom's eyes opened wide.  "Oh Swifty, what happened? An owl!?  Oh, mouse-dung to those troublesome birds, maybe we should start hunting them so they know how it feels!  Good thing Papa was there.  Hold on, let me gather some supplies."  Turning back to her stock, Basilbloom nimbly wrapped some cobwebs around her paw and started dabbing at the worst cuts, quickly soaking up most of the blood before turning back to grab some goldenrod and horsetail.  Chewing up both into a poultice, she spread the mixture onto the claw marks and watched as it soaked into Swiftpaw's fur and skin, a bit curious.  She hadn't used those two herbs together before and was happy to see that they acted exactly as she wanted them to.  While the horsetail stopped the minor bleeding the goldenrod soothed the wounds, the residue left behind by the horsetail would help prevent infection from setting in.  Nodding her satisfaction, Basilbloom touched her nose affectionately to Swiftpaw's forehead and purred; "There, all better now!  If you keep calm and make sure not to reopen the wounds I'm sure they won't even leave a scar."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Swiftpaw injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw injured   Swiftpaw injured EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:50 am

Swiftpaw loved the attention she got from her older sister she also loved the nicknames her sister gave her.

She purred quietly watching her older sister fuss over her. Swiftpaw was amazed at how fast her cuts had stopped bleeding once Basilbloom's herbs were applied.

Swiftpaw nuzzled Basilbloom Best med cat ever. She even knows all my favorite nicknames she meowed smiling a little now that the pain was eased from the goldenrod.

The owl part of our trip was not so fun but guess what!? she said excitedly
she purred for a little building up the suspense
"I caught my first piece of prey! she grinned from ear to ear
"Pretty good huh?

"Also I got to see dad in full fighting force he practically de-winged that owl. Hes the best warrior ever! she purred

She didnt want to be the only one talking about her adventures so she decided to riddle off a bunch of questions to her older sister

So hows the med cat life going? she asked Get all your herbs in order before the long leafbear? Are you gonna train a new mca? she meowed talking nonstop.

Awaiting her response to everything Swiftpaw looked down at her shoulder, it was stained in dried red blood. Although the bleeding had stopped and the pain helped alot from the treatment, it would take forever to clean her white fur of these stains.

She sighed and awkwardly tried to lick at it in an attempt to clean it back to white.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swiftpaw injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw injured   Swiftpaw injured Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftpaw injured
Page 1 of 1