Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftkit Checking on the Elders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

Swiftkit Checking on the Elders Empty
PostSubject: Swiftkit Checking on the Elders   Swiftkit Checking on the Elders EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 18:58

OOC: This post is for swiftkit to get more well known to people by allowing them to see what swiftkit thinks about.  This will hopefully lead to my character being better "filled out" if you will.  It also lets others know what she's thinking about so they understand her more and understand future actions that she may do. (Not all of swifts actions have explination however as she is instinctive and chaotic good)

The events of this post happen after the conflict between the Shadowclan and Windclan skirmish that had taken place just a short time ago.

(Even thought the skirmish between the 2 clans was relatively small...
people reading this must understand that for a kit hearing about the stories of it and having a wild imagination that embellished on the facts grew to a sense of a much larger conflict than had actually taken place.  This is what leads to swiftkit beginning to distrust and dislike any Windclan cats or anyone associated with Windclan.)

End OOC

Swiftkit sat alone outside the nursery entrance.  She looked around but saw no one nearby she sighed, hmm no one around I can bug for attention how sad  she thought to herself.  She fidgeted shifting her weight back and forth between her paws unable to keep still.

She couldn't wait to become an apprentice, although she really didn't care about the "rank promotion" itself it was more so she just wanted to get out of the confined camp boundaries.  She wanted to start to be able to hunt for her clan and fight for it if needed.  Having to stay behind while hunting patrols went out was infuriating to her she wanted so badly to be able to give back to the clan.  She realised how lucky she was to be born in ShadowClan her parents both cared for her so much,
(although her mother was often busy but what could anyone expect? She was the clan leader).  Being a rogue would have been awful she shuttered at the thought.

She was also grateful for not being in windclan.  Ughhh the very thought of windclan made her angry.  Those fleabags had tried to take her clans land.  They had hurt her father (although he had basically beaten them all to a pulp). She adored her father perhaps even border line idolized him.  She had never told him that though.  She liked to try and annoy him by goofing off around him, but he always had so much patience with her.  It was her weird way of showing that she cared about him.  She grinned happily.

Swiftkit wondered what it would be like to become a warrior one day like him.  She hoped she would one day be able to defend her clan from those Windclan mousebrains.  She did not hate windclan but her dislike for them was very strong, the way that Ratpaw had looked the days following the battle made her very bitter towards the enemy.  Ratpaw was so ... shaken from the battle he didn't even want to play with her, she felt really bad about bugging him and knew she should have just left him alone Ugh I'm so stupid why do you have to annoy Ratpaw to show you fighting moves  Swiftkit clawed at the ground annoyed pretending it was a windclan warrior who had attacked her father or Ratpaw.

When she was a warrior she promised herself she would keep them away from her clanmates no matter the costs to her personally.

Swiftkit was different from most kits in that she was perfectly content with reaching warrior level status.  Most other kits she knew always talked about how they wanted to be leader or at least make deputy rank.  Swiftkit actually did not want these positions she considered them too restricting, how was she going to bend the rules if she was a deputy or leader?  

She still respected the warrior code of course and liked most of it.  There were just certain spots of the code that swiftkit didnt like and she was a rule breaker at heart.

The only 2 rules of the code she didn't understand were 5. and 16.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

16. Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the [five]. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall

5 was all about how kits couldn't do anything, she hated this one the most she wanted so much to be able to actually help her clan but thanks to rule 5 here she was stuck in camp with nothing to do what a waste of potential.  She thought to herself.

16 was a rule that she only just recently started to dislike, she didn't understand it.  If windclan was in trouble that was their problem, why would she or any of her clanmates ever want to help windclan.  As far as swiftkit was concerned if windclan was in danger shadowclan shouldn't risk anything to help. Why should they?

To be clear, she did not want serious harm to come to windclan she just didnt understand why she would have to help windclan not fall.  

She looked around the camp again hoping that someone was around to talk to, seeing no one again she sighed.  hmm well if I cant help the clan by fighting or by hunting maybe there is something else I could do she thought to herself.

Oh i know I can go visit the elders I bet they hardly get any visitors it must be lonely for them.  I'm even so bored I might agree to help remove their ticks if they tell me a good story. she grinned slightly and sprinted towards the elders den.

she poked her head in the elders den it smelled of old bedding

ughh geez do the apprentices around here not care anymore?? she rolled her eyes annoyed the apps were supposed to get fresh moss for the elders it was fine though it would give her something to do and why not she wanted to help the clan out anyways.  

"Umm hello?" she said in a timid voice quietly so she wouldnt wake Flintshard or Shira up.  "Im here to change out your moss bedding if you want, and I can get rid of your ticks off your pelts if you want too she offered "Maybe you could even tell me a story" she said in a more excited tone as she really also wanted some entertainment from being stuck inside so much.

OOC
If you read all that thank u ur amazing

tldr
... ugh fine u are still amazing but im sad u did not read my post jkjk ....

Swiftkit starts to distrust windclan and is decides to go see the elders..

Swiftkit Checking on the Elders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: