Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I was tossing and turning (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

I was tossing and turning (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) EmptySat 27 Nov 2021 - 21:19

Nightkit emerged from the nursery, his fur sleek and cleaned thoroughly as he was a kitten of Shadowclan's esteemed leader, Murkystar. Nightkit had no complaints though, to be a leaders son was the highest honour and birthright he could be born with. He could be born a widowers son, or a kittypet or loner after all. Nightkit would not deny his privilege, even in his current youth he was not stupid. Mother taught and was teaching him better after all. So when he had left the nursery for the first time, he held himself regally, though his little kitten heart yearned to chase after bugs and crunch them between his teeth. Or have the chance to stomp on fallen leaves and hear them crunch, though whatever leaves he had found in camp despite living in a pine forest were soggy. Lifting a paw, he licked it thoroughly as he surveyed the camp with blue-green eyes, his mother was telling him they'd probably be yellow when he was older. He hoped so, yellow was cool and menacing.

I was tossing and turning (Open) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) EmptySun 28 Nov 2021 - 17:34

Swiftkit had just woken up from a long nap.  She was cuddled up in a soft bed of moss.  She stretched yawning widely.  Swiftkit padded out from the darkness of the nursery and looked around.  She saw her brother Nightkit and she purred softly seeing him.  "Hey" she meowed quietly.  Swiftkit nuzzled her older brother affectionately purring. "wanna play?" she asked, pawing at him gently.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) EmptySun 28 Nov 2021 - 17:54

Nightkit looked down at his sister, though he didn't have to look down too particularly far. Swiftkit was just a little smaller, being a little younger is all. When Swiftkit brushed up against his immaculate pelt and ruffled it, and Nightkit nearly growled out his frustration. Nightkits ears pressed against his head as he regarded his sister with newfound disdain. "Yeah... uh sure." Nightkit mewed, sighing heavily through his nose before shaking out his pelt and looking around the camp. "Wanna bat around some pinecones?" Nightkit asked, though he was already trotting over to a fallen pine cone and grabbing it in his teeth before tilting his head at his sister in invitation.

I was tossing and turning (Open) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) EmptySun 28 Nov 2021 - 17:59

Swiftkit jumped up and down excitedly. "Yes pinecones is my favorite!" she squealed in delight. Her pelt was more ruffled than her brothers and it usually always was. She was much more carefree about such things and it didn't ever seem to bother her. "Pass it to me" she meowed happily as she crouched down ready to pounce and bat at the pinecone.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) EmptySun 28 Nov 2021 - 18:04

Commotion at the nursery drew Webshadow's drowsy attention, the tom slowly lifting his chin off his paws. He'd curled up in the best-sheltered corner he could find, taking a few moments to doze off. But it seemed like ShadowClan's newest kits were awake, and so was he. Stretching out his forelegs, Webshadow pushed himself to his paws and strode over, looming a tail-length away from the little white one. "What are you two up to?" He rumbled idly, tail swishing as he sat back on his haunches. They were Murkystar and Mistyfalcon's kits, weren't they? A little hum left him, and he blinked slowly as he looked between them.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) EmptySun 28 Nov 2021 - 18:09

Nightkit placed the pinecone down, ready to absolutely wail it across the clearing towards his sister but found that their game was being interrupted before it could even begin. Levelling the new arrival, a warrior with a look that was somehow both spiteful and respectful. He didn't particularly like how the warrior was behind his sister, and his tail gave a lash as he raised his head to speak. "We were going to play pinecone ball, I was just getting ready to toss it." Nightkit mewed, contemplating asking the older tom to join him, but not really wanting to. But mother wanted him to be respectful, and polite, so that's what he was going to do. "Wanna join us?"

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) EmptySun 28 Nov 2021 - 18:13

Swiftkit purred "We are gonna play pinecones".  She saw one at her paws and swatted it in Webshadow's direction, but her aim was bad and it ended up falling a little short. She giggled. "Hey Nightkit, did mom ever tell you who your mentor is gonna be?" she asked. "After all, mom is the clan leader she probably already has it decided" she continued. She wanted to distract her brother from the game so she could bat it back at him easier.

Last edited by swiftpelt on Sun 28 Nov 2021 - 20:09; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ... I am very new and thought that my dad was clan leader... turns out my mom is clan leader XD)
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2243

PostSubject: Re: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) EmptyMon 29 Nov 2021 - 17:52

If Webshadow was able to hear the kits playing outside, it was 10 times worse for the actual residents of the nursery. Luckily, Amberdawn was not one to mind too much. Of course, she felt it was a good idea to at least keep an eye on them. Give Murkystar a bit of a break, she had a lot on her paws after all.

So the permanent queen made her way out of the nursery, watching as the kits continued their antics. Hearing Swiftkit's inquiry to her brother, and she couldn't help but chuckle, lightly cuffing the white kit over the ear.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself now! Your mother won't want to tell any of you before your ceremonies, that would ruin the surprise!"

I was tossing and turning (Open) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 11:15

Swiftkit nearly jumped out of her pelt, she was very surprised as she had not noticed the queen approaching her.

Swiftkit was almost always situationally unaware of what was going on around her especially when she was so focused on playing with Nightkit.

"Daaahaahaga" she squealed.

"Oh hey Amberdawn" she meowed.

"I cant wait to become an apprentice though, its so boring being stuck in here all the time" she complained.

she grinned "I already asked my dad to be my mentor" she said pull of pride.

"He basically defeated a whole windclan patrol by himself! He is unstopable" she purred praising her father.

"I think mom will let me do that" she said flicking her tail from side to side.
"Who do you want to be your mentor Nightkit?" she asked again pressing him to reveal an answer hoping to distract him further so she could bat a pinecone at him (playfully).

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was tossing and turning (Open)   I was tossing and turning (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I was tossing and turning (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: