Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
cocoa
teddybr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 14:54

"All cats old enough to climb a tree, come and gather for a clan meeting!" Ashstorm called, after hopping on the Tallbranch. She was excited as this was another child of her kind older sister. She knew that this made Primroselight happy to see her kits become apprentices, as it would most all mothers and fathers. She really liked the fact that she could get a smile on other cats faces at times when kits become apprentices. Now, though, she just watched and waited for two cats in particular, who would soon become mentor and apprentice.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Characters : [S]piderkit, [W]asppaw, [C]rowpaw
Clan/Rank : [S]RC(Kit), [W]SkC(kit),[C]TC(MCA)
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 16:02

Waspkit was rather nervous, despite her sarcastic personality and noncaring outer shell this is definitely something she should- and do- care for. She tries to look professional, she saw her sister get promoted so she just know that she must be next! Her tail swayed left and right impatiently.

Wasppaw | SkyClan Apprentice | She/Her | #ff6600
Crowpaw | ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice | He/Him | #009900
Spiderpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | He/Him | #999999
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 16:07

Dawnfeather bounded forwards at Ashaunt’s call, keen eyes picking out her sister’s pelt. She laid her tail over the younger molly’s back and let out a reassuring purr. “Do you think this one’s for you? I don’t know- wait, Ashaunt looked at you! Oh, now she looked away. No, here she is looking back again!” She waved her tail at her aunt, beaming. ”Something tells me our little buzzy bug might be becoming an apprentice today!”
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 16:14

Waspkit's ears perked up then flattens, then perked up. Dawnfeather's excitement of the deputy looking over is making this little kit confused, excited, then sad, then excited, then sad, then stressed. "Aww I hope I catch up to Hollykit soon!" She blurts out but quickly bites her mouth shut, embarrassed. "I mean definitely am going to be an apprentice! But who will be my mentor??" I hope they aren't cruel or annoying like hollykit. She looked around at the other warriors, if any other warrior looked over she looked rather creepy staring at them.

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 19:38

Ashstorm looked across the crowd multiple times till she saw that both the soon-to-be apprentice and mentor were watching.  Once she spotted both, she waited a moment, then continued.  "Waspkit, please step forward."

She paused for the older kit to step up.  "You are now about six moons old and therefore are ready to become an apprentice.  From this moment until the moment that you become a warrior and receive your warrior name, you will be known as Wasppaw.  Your mentor shall be Newtspring."  She nodded to the warrior whom she had just named.  "He is a confident cat, who I think will give you great training."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 0:51

Ashstorm's voice had rang out through the hollow, but Newtspring only gave her a tired yawn in acknowledgment. He was just too comfortable, splayed out in front of the warrior's den. Turning an ear in that direction was good enough. Waspkit was called forward, and Ashstorm went on with the ceremonial words– she picked up deputy duties fast, he noted with a huff –and then his name was called shortly after.

Why is it always the ceremonies I'm not payin' attention to? He thought as he heaved himself to his paws. Weaving through the crowd, he found his new apprentice and circled in front of her, leaning forward to roughly press their noses together. "Hey, you excited? I'd say ya got a pretty good mentor. We'll start tomorrow, 'kay?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 8:38

Another one of Primroselight's kits were being apprenticed, and the warrior stood there proudly, trying her best not to fuss over Waspkit, knowing she would hate it. Each day she felt a little stronger, a little less torn up after her mate's death. But Slatekit's health worried her. The little kit didn't seem as up to apprenticeship as her two sisters, but she needed to keep her hope. It would all go well.

Primroselight still had mixed personal feelings about her half-brother Newtspring, but had no quarrel with him training her daughter. Maybe the young warrior had made some questionable decisions in the past, but he had a good heart. "Congratulations Wasppaw! I'm so proud of you." She mewed, but moved out the way so Newtspring could meet his new apprentice.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 13:31

Primeroselight was right- she did not like being fussed over, a light kit scowl over her face but she was more excited than ever. She stared at her new mentor eyes bright and wary. Touching nose and nodding excitedly. A small smile begins to form on the kit as she buzzes in excitement. It was one of the rare times she looked back at her mother happily, bright-eyed with a grin.

"Can't wait." She replies coolly though definitely the excitement couldn't be smothered down.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 18:42

Hollypaw’s heart buzzed with a kind of excitement, too, as she watched her sister. Maybe Waspkit — no, Wasppaw, now, and wasn’t that so cool? — wasn’t as enthusiastic about being a warrior... but she was Hollypaw’s deputy, her sister. It was in her blood! And Holly would make sure of it! After all, Hollypaw knew more than anyone that Wasppaw had a nasty bite when she wanted to. It hurt!

(And... maybe... even if it was Waspkit... Hollypaw was a little tired, of being alone in her nest. It hadn’t been more than two nights, and it was already too cold.)

“Congratulations, Wasppaw! I’ll make sure you do good. Come on, I’ll show you your nest!” she mewed, nudging at her sister’s shoulder. Then she lifted her head, getting an eyeful of Wasp’s new mentor. He looked... a little dumb, if she was being honest. He might be big, but he wasn’t as fierce or imposing as Ravenclaw. She gave him a piercing look. Her sister should have the best.

Basically oblivious to whether or not Wasppaw would want her to — because obviously, as her more confident sister, wasn’t this her job? — she turned toward Newtspring, tail near her sister’s back. You better be more than you look, she tried to convey with her eyes. If her mother wasn’t here to give her an earful about it, she’d say it, too. ’Cause this is my sister you’re teaching.

Aloud, she told her sister, “And I’m sure you can come training with me and Ravenclaw anytime, too.”
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 19:47

Wasppaw giggled. "You'll make sure I do good?" she looked at her with a light sibling-teasing scoff. Nudging her sister back teasingly though nonetheless was somewhat excited to follow her sister towards her nest for the first time. As her sister, she can see her judging her mentor considerably, she rolled her eyes behind her sister though let her lead her away.

"My my Holly, you are too kind." She replied with a hint of exaggeration. She wasn't exactly sure what she had against her mentor, but she thought it might be fun to watch. "You sure are always looking out for me Hollystar."

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Nov 2021 - 11:45

“Of course I am,” Hollypaw replied matter-of-factly, ‘cause they went over this. She nudged Wasp further, herding her in the direction of the apprentice’s den. But it was with some feeling that she said, “You’re my deputy. What would I do without one? Besides, you’ve got to be good enough to keep up with me.”

Which she won’t be, if she doesn’t get the best mentor. But the ceremony was dying down, and Hollypaw thought of her sister’s nest; they should try to hunt down some feathers. Maybe their mother would have extra?

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Waspkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1