Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SunG0th

SunG0th

Characters : [G]oose'kit [P]rimrose'kit
Clan/Rank : [Ma] WC Kits [M] Timber x Swift [P] SC kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 47

Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.  Empty
PostSubject: Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.    Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.  EmptyTue 16 Nov 2021 - 7:21

”magpie’kit! Buzzard’kit!”goose’kit said, she was playing with her family. She was mostly quiet but she could smell food cooking far away in river clans boarder by the gorge they weren’t close but they were living by the border everyone is. The scent didn’t fill the air but instead she kept playing soon finding a mouse. “Looks it a mouse!”Goose’kit called, magpie had seen it and trotted over, even her eyes were solid on it

”look i caught it!”goose’kit said in her mouth it was easy, it was hurt so she got it before it could move. But this did not count due to that she found it dead she just wanted to make magpie’kit jealous. “Okay I didn’t get it.. it was already dead”goose’kit sighed and dropped it. She wanted to have a day where someone would say “Great job”

Goose’kit | Windclan kit| [10/30] | #00ff00

Primrose'kit / SC kit / [10/30] / #ff00ff
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.    Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.  EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 9:12

Magpiekit ran towards her sister at the sound of her name, finished organising her collection of things and now looking for something to do. She didn't have much for now, but she hoped that her hoard would grow greatly when she could finally leave camp. She also hoped that her mentor would let her take stuff if she wanted it, and not be too focused on what needed to be done. But, then again, if she was already carrying the heaps of prey she'd caught, there wouldn't be space in her jaws for any trinkets. I'll work it out. I'm clever enough to do that. 

The fluffy kit joined Goosekit outside, and prodded the already dead mouse with a tentative claw. "Ma says you shouldn't play with your food. That's against the warrior code, 'cause you're not respecting it." She said, looking down her nose at the prey. She didn't exactly want to be mean to her sister (especially since she was pretty much one of her only friends), but someone needed to make sure she knew she wasn't actually hunting. "When we're apprentices, I'm going to catch real prey. Like this!" Green eyes, already sharp and promising for hunting on the open moors, caught sight of a little shieldbug. She crouched down like she'd seen some of the apprentices practice, wiggling her haunches as she prepared to pounce, all her movements greatly exaggerated. Eventually, she leapt, and her claws trapped the bug. She let it go, but not before shouting out, "Ha! I did it!" in surprise. "C'mon Goose, you have a go! You might not do it quite as fabulously as me, but it's worth a try. Practice, for when we're bigger."

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
SunG0th

SunG0th

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.    Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.  EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 9:45

Goose’kit laughed the joy of catching a bug “im saying how do mama and dada hunt without lying? I mean I’m sure they didn’t hurt them!”Goose’kit laughed, she grabbed a pile of bugs stringing them on cobwebs. “Here ya go! Its better than those other two leg whatever’s the stars they make!”goose’kit said handing it to magpie even buzzard’kit was amazed at her skills

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.    Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.  EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 10:13

“MY COBWEBS!” A shriek resounded through camp, startling cats to their paws. Eyes wide, Hentooth rushed over to where Goosekit had tangled some bugs with her cobwebs. “What do you think you’re doing?” She cried, snatching the webs away and trying to poke the bugs out. A growl rumbled deep in her chest as she kept swatting at the annoying bugs- they were too deeply tangled.

“Stars above, even Flamepaw wasn’t such a pain in the tail!” She complained loudly, forcing her fur to stay flat. “Goosekit, look what you’ve done! Do you know how hard it is to find webs in leaf-bare? What if someone got hurt and I didn’t have the webs to help? That is why you don’t play with my herbs.”

Yes, yes, all the warriors were smirking. Yes, yes, she’d managed to keep eight kits out of her herb stores for six moons but couldn’t keep her niece out for four. “Mess with my herbs again and you’ll be in the nursery until you’re old and grey. That goes for you too, Mags. There are prettier things out on the moors than in my herb stores, so just wait a little longer.”
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.    Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.  EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 12:29

Okay, catching one bug like she had was cool. But this many bugs all crawling around, tangled up in each other gave Magpiekit the creeps. It seemed that there were little insects everywhere in this part of camp, just outside the medicine den. Speaking of the medicine den...

Magpiekit almost jumped out her pelt at Hentooth's sudden shriek. "Sorry Hentooth!" She apologised quickly, eyes grown wide, partly because she was genuinely a bit scared, but also because she'd found that it tended to mean the adult cats were a bit more willing to do what she wanted. "I didn't steal them. I can use my own four paws to catch a bug." Maybe she was throwing Goosekit onto the Thunderpath a bit here, but if she apologised later, it didn't matter. "We'll help you collect more! I bet you I can find some!"

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
SunG0th

SunG0th

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.    Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.  EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 16:37

Goose’kit was horrified when she saw her aunt.she was just playing with a few cobwebs not ten. ”cmon it’s a few not ten!”she pouted. She just wanted to do something

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.    Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Flowers, Kits, Herbs, Grass.
Page 1 of 1