Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)  Empty
PostSubject: to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)    to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)  EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:28 pm

Hollykit had been arranging since this morning. Murmuring and darting all around, collecting little twigs and rocks... and likely being a general chattery nuisance, constantly underfoot.

She had plans!

“...and Waspkit, you can be my deputy,” Hollykit — no, Hollystar now — finished finally explaining, though it was hard to tell if the cream tabby kit was listening. Busily, the calico was scuffing up a little dirt in the clearing of her Skyclan’s new camp. (Inside of “real” Skyclan camp, of course, but that was okay. Realism!) It was a small circle, etched in a sunny corner of the clearing, next to some bushes that would serve as their den (that is, dense enough only for kits to squeeze under). After the declaration, she puffed her chest — soft with kitten fluff — before her ear flicked and she remembered. She glanced back in the direction of her other sister, sheepish. “Wait, sorry, Slatekit! I forgot about you. You can be medicine cat, if you want. That’s really important!”

Hollykit beamed at her littermates. It was going to be so exciting! And awesome, and serious, of course, like a real leader and her clanmates. And so it was, naturally, important that everything was just so. The dark-furred molly suddenly pawed at a flat, white stone — a scaled version of those all around Skyclan (and herself, a tiny, calico version of a leader) — until it stood upright. Then, before her sisters might’ve even had a chance to respond, she turned to back them expectantly. “Are you guys ready? I’ve even got a stone for us! It could be your den, Slatekit!”
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Characters : [S]piderkit, [W]asppaw, [C]rowpaw
Clan/Rank : [S]RC(Kit), [W]SkC(kit),[C]TC(MCA)
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)    to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)  EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:52 pm

"Yaay...." Waspkit mews sarcastically, with many 'enthusiasm. "And who exactly are we 'leading' Hollykit?" She gestures to the three of them. The kit seems to idly roll a stone back and forth on the ground, the she-cat was bored already.

Wasppaw | SkyClan Apprentice | She/Her | #ff6600
Crowpaw | ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice | He/Him | #009900
Spiderpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | He/Him | #999999
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)    to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Muddythorn had been keeping an eye on his young siblings, mostly to give Primroselight a chance to get some real sleep. Hollykit had been pottering around all morning, organising something that was only understandable to her. Sticks, leaves, rocks. Everything the little kit could find. The medicine cat observed from a distance, not wanting to get involved quite yet, as he was still finishing his meal. But then he couldn't help it, and had to join in. "You're right Holly, being a medicine cat is super duper important, who else is supposed to patch you up when you become leader?"

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)    to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 8:30 am

Dawnfeather, purring softly, left her starling feathers strewn about her nest. She could sort them later… high-pitched squeaks were sounding from outside the warrior’s den, and she wanted to have every moment she could with her siblings… three, three little sisters. It’d always been just her and Muddy- before that was Stag, but that was a long time ago.

Three sisters.

Three.

The young warrior trotted out from the den, eyes glowing with excitement. Ooh! What was Holly doing today? She didn’t have favorites… but the fact she had to tell herself this constantly might say more about her frame of mind than she’d wish. Waspkit always seemed to be disinterested, even by the shiniest, shimmeringest feathers- was that a word? She didn’t think so.

“You can lead me!” Dawnfeather volunteered, crouching down next to the little ones. “I mean- sorry, can I play? Pretty please?” She waved her tail gently, beaming, trying to keep her tone low enough to not wake Prima (although it was unlikely she’d be able to do so- Prima could sleep through the kits, she could sleep through anything Dawnfeather could do.)
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)    to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)  EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 3:07 am

Hollykit... deflated a bit, at Waspkit’s comment, because... Well, I — didn’t think about that part! Her tail curled, ears flattening and then pushing forward. Still, the little calico huffed, Waspkit just doesn’t understand the game. Her sister needed to play an awful lot more, that was all!

Hollystar side-eyed her deputy, who was pushing her own rocks around — a noble pursuit, of course, but she was doing it all wrong (you weren’t supposed to roll them). Maybe... she just needed a little jolt, a pounce to the tail... a good leader kept their clanmates on their toes, after all! Her tail began to sway, alight with mischief.

Waspkit, still disinterested, was saved from a messy, dusty fate by their resident medicine cat’s — and brother’s! — arrival. Hollykit brightened instantly, nearly bouncing into his muzzle to butt his chest affectionately. She loved her brother, and how he always smelled so interesting. ”Muddythorn! You’re here!!”

Bouncing away from the greeting, she widened her stance, chest puffing proudly. ‘Cause Muddy was right! She’d get, like, so many injuries — fighting dogs! Or foxes! And she’d definitely need Slatekit, then! She told her brother as much: ”Yeah! Especially when I come back from — oh! From fighting Riverclan! Or dogs!”

Hollykit was going to elaborate on that — how heroic it would be, and like would Muddy want to teach Slatekit too?  — when she saw her other sister appear from the warrior’s den, padding closer. Dawnfeather! The light-colored molly was her sister, but not like Slate and Wasp — she was older, like Muddythorn, and a warrior! And — she wanted to be part of Hollykit’s Skyclan?!

The little kit’s heart leapt for joy, and the desire to nuzzle under Dawnfeather’s chin overtook her (and yes, maybe she did do just that) — but the warrior’s question reminded the kit. She was a leader now. And leaders were dignified.

The tiny calico stepped back and squared her shoulders, giving Dawnfeather a grave look. ”Of course you can play, too. I name you my warrior, Dawnfeather.” ..and then, naturally, she turned to give Waspkit a superior look. See, Waspkit? I do have warriors! Don’t you want to be my deputy now?”
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Characters : [S]piderkit, [W]asppaw, [C]rowpaw
Clan/Rank : [S]RC(Kit), [W]SkC(kit),[C]TC(MCA)
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)    to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)  EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:27 pm

Waspkit looked a little surprised when their older brother wanted to join.
"But Muddythorn!" The kit whines, looking at the Medicine cat pleadingly to not continue with more of her games, she didn't even notice Hollykit about to take off running with her tail! Though she was even more baffled when Dawnfeather wanted to join, she looks ever so flabbergasted.
"Dogs??" That seem to really get the kit's attention.
"No leader should be outside fighting dogs! If the leader is outside fighting dogs then the kits and apprentices will stay kits and apprentices forever!!" The little kit stands up.
"As deputy I will not allow you to go outside fighting DOGS! But you still can fight the River Clan." Waspkit does not like her sister games! But as her acting deputy she will not let her sister do bad leader things either!

"Hmmm... Well I suppose now I do have a very big cat to help me catch food to feed us forever...." The little kit waddled around, seeming to study Dawnfeather up and down as though she's evaluating her warrior-ness.
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)    to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 5:41 pm

”Oh — all right, Waspkit,” Hollystar allowed — generously, of course, even when she was pouting. She thought she’d look cool fighting dogs. “But we’re definitely fighting Riverclan!”

Hollykit thought that wouldn’t be nearly as fun, but it wasn’t bad; they’d kick their butts for sure! And at least Waspkit was taking her deputyness seriously!

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)    to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)  Empty

Back to top Go down

to be queen (primrose kits topic! closed)
Page 1 of 1