Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skyclan's Deputy of 2021

Go down 
+7
MediocreCrisis
King Falcon I
Aspen
Lilystorm
Sun
kjSage
Lapis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5687

Skyclan's Deputy of 2021 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy of 2021   Skyclan's Deputy of 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Oct 2021 - 13:55

Bloodstar began speaking, and Smokefeather found herself smiling softly to herself. He'd remembered their conversation, then, and seemed to be making good on what he'd said. The clan would be better for it. They needed strong leadership now more than ever, but they also needed level-headed leadership that wouldn't make rash decisions.

Ashstorm was named deputy, and Smokefeather grinned, gaze turning towards her daughter as she limped forward. "I'm proud of you, Ashstorm... You'll make a fine deputy." And a far more deserving deputy than Dawnhawk could have ever been. Of that she was absolutely certain.

---

Beechface blinked in surprise at the words Bloodstar offered. Once again, she found herself agreeing with what was said, and she really wasn't sure how to feel about it given everything that had happened previously between them. He was... trying to do the right thing, seemingly. That meant she was-

No. No it didn't. He was still a foxheart. Just one that had decided he wanted to do the right thing for once.

And then he named Ashstorm as deputy. Not who Beechface would have expected him to pick... And maybe that was a good thing. Beechface and Ravenclaw were too similar, Juniperlight would have made a good choice, but he was gone. Dawnfeather too naïve and gullible. Ashstorm, though? Calm, level-headed... A lot of things many in the clan weren't.

"Congratulations, sister." Beechface approached after Smokefeather, lightly bumping Ashstorm's shoulder with her own.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy of 2021   Skyclan's Deputy of 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Oct 2021 - 14:58

Ashstorm looked towards her niece for a second when she mentioned what had happened to her that day. "I'm sorry to hear that, Dawnfeather," she exclaimed with sympathy in her voice. The new rules were strange to say the least and they would definitely take some getting used to, but she was pretty sure that the clan was up for that challenge.

Her head snapped back to the new leader when he started to speak. His speech confirmed what the meeting was about quickly, in case anyone didn't already know. The words Bloodstar used, what he said in general during that, made her a bit surprised. She was used to Skyclan cats just excepting the way things were and agree with anyone who acted and thought just as they did. So, when Bloodstar said that he was purposely choosing a deputy unlike him, she didn't expect that, but she agreed with what he said.

However, that wasn't even the most surprising part to her, the shock really came when her name was called to be the next deputy.  She stared, speechless.  At first, after he said it and paused, she thought that she might have misheard what he said.  Although she quickly realized that it was true when he continued and Dawnfeather congratulated her.  How do I, well, deputy?  She thought.

She swallowed, unsure of what to say.  She simply stood there awkwardly until her mind was finally caught up enough to respond.  "Um... thank you Bloodstr- I mean, Bloodstar.  I won't let you down, I swear."

The new deputy turned towards Dawnfeather, Smokefeather, and Beechface.  A big smile went across her face and she couldn't conceal her excitement.  "Thank you all so much!" She was a little nervous though... mostly because she wasn't exactly certain what had to be done to be a deputy and she didn't want to get it wrong.

Last edited by Little Ripped on Tue 2 Nov 2021 - 11:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy of 2021   Skyclan's Deputy of 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Oct 2021 - 21:04

"Being young doesn't mean anything, Driftpaw." He snorted, mildly indignant, but with a playful grin plastered across his maw, "I'm sure I could take down a Windclan warrior with one paw, and I ain't even had a day of training." Cricketpaw used a claw to flick up some of the dust as the rest of the clan gather. There were lots of cats slower than him, he noted silently, surely none of them would be the next deputy.

Bloodstar started speaking once everyone had gathered around. Like their previous clan meeting, the over-sized and battle-scarred tom started prattling on with useless information. All he wanted to know was who would be the next deputy. Cricketpaw let out a soft and agitated sigh, muttering lowly, "This tom sure likes to hear himself talk, huh..."

It seemed like an eternity until it was finally announced. His ears perked to listen to the name. Ashstorm? Cricketpaw had seen her before but he hardly said a word to the she-cat one account of being confined to the nursery until only recently. Whisking his tail to and fro, the tan and grey tabby stretched, "Well, I'll get it next time, I'm sure of it. Ashstorm, I can always help you with your deputy duties if you need!" Cricketpaw called out after she'd finished speaking. Cheers went up around the camp, calling her name, so he doubted that she heard him but he could always offer later.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy of 2021   Skyclan's Deputy of 2021 - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Oct 2021 - 13:40

Even though Primroselight hadn't always exactly gotten on with her younger sister, her and Ashstorm had settled their arguments a long time ago. She was a good warrior, and had certainly earned the deputyship. She also knew that the new deputy would be able to keep an eye on Bloodstar, just like she'd hoped when he became leader. Someone to stop him from following in the paw-steps of his father and grandfather. Maybe being a leader was isolating, but if everyone tried, they could stop their new leader closing himself off.

"Well done Ashstorm, I know you'll do great." Primroselight called, staying where she was but still congratulated her sister from a few fox-lengths away.

---

Muddythorn could guess that this meeting would be about the new deputy. The moon was starting to show itself, with moon-high fast approaching. Ashstorm being chosen didn't exactly come as a surprise, but then Skyclan did have a large paw-full of capable and leader-worthy warriors, it was just a matter of which ones would cope best with the job and, as Bloodstar had said, balance the clan's general leadership. He didn't know his aunt that well, but hoped to change that soon.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy of 2021   Skyclan's Deputy of 2021 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyclan's Deputy of 2021
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2