Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5688

Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] Empty
PostSubject: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 6:44 am

With a sigh, Swiftspirit rolled to her paws, pale blue eyes scanning camp. The days had slowly grown colder, and the breeze that ruffled her fur made her shiver slightly. She found that she rather enjoyed the colder weather for the most part, though it was an adjustment from the overbearing warmth of greenleaf. She wondered if Bearspirit felt the same... Then immediately cursed herself for wondering. She had no business pining after a Riverclanner, as friendly as they had been with each other. He'd pointed that out, too, and much as Swiftspirit wanted to disagree, he was right. It had been easy enough to agree with him.

If only getting thoughts of him out of her mind was so easy. She needed to move on, for herself and Windclan.

Maybe going hunting would help clear her mind. Once more she scanned the camp, gaze landing on Timbersun's brown tabby and white pelt. Sootpaw and Hentooth's brother, though she hadn't interacted with him nearly as much as she'd interacted with her apprentice and the clan's sole medicine cat. She didn't know him well... And with a start she realized that she knew another clan's cat more than she knew some of her own clanmates. And that, she realized, was another reason to move on. What good was she to Windclan, if she didn't know the warriors she fought and hunted alongside?

Mind made up, Swiftspirit padded towards the tom, tail tip flicking. "Hey, Timbersun," She greeted, "Care to go hunting?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 12:10 am

Timbersun stretched, soft daylight hitting his brown tabby fur. He was slowly growing into his winter coat, yet some days felt colder than others. Mediumhared cats had it easy, fur fit for every weather, but he was just a lonely, cold and gloomy shorthaired cat. Timbersun didn't think his name suited him as much as it should. He needed to talk to Hentooth, to make up with her.

Just as the tom flopped onto his side, he heard his name being called from behind him. It took him a moment. He wasn't too used to being called Timbersun, he got up, shaking his fur. Grey tabby, grey tabby.... He looked the she-cat up and down. "Swift... Swiftspirit? Sootpaw's mentor, right?" Sootpaw. His brother. His ignorant and distant brother. Held back from apprenticeship? That Sootpaw? He almost forgot he was talking to someone. "Hunting? Uh... sure." He smiled a little, tail tip flicking. He was a little confused on why the she-cat suddenly asked, was she asked to lead a patrol? He kept the questions to himself but you couldn't blame him for wondering.

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 8:29 am

"Yeah... His training is... coming along?" She grimaced. She wasn't sure how to connect with the dark tom. He was so... quiet, so... standoffish, almost. As far as she could tell, he hardly interacted with the rest of his clanmates, let alone his mentor or his siblings. She just wished she could figure out a way of getting through to him.

Timbersun, it seemed, was almost as uncomfortable. The lilac pointed warrior turned to lead the way out of camp when he agreed to go, relieved that she hadn't been rejected at least. Maybe it was just shyness, though she didn't know Timbersun well enough to be able to tell.

"I feel like I've been so caught up in training and other things I hardly know my own clanmates." She admitted. Caught up in training wasn't exactly a lie, at least. "Sorry if I seemed to come out of nowhere, I just... needed something to do. Figured patrolling was better than sitting around in camp." She wasn't sure why she felt the need to explain herself... She was usually better than this.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 9:01 am

Timbersun followed Swiftspirit, leaf green eyes blinking. He was constantly dragging himself out of his thoughts so he could pay attention and not seem rude... but it just felt... so off. He paused for a second, mid-step, staring at Swiftspirit. "I... Feel the same way, not with... training... just..." He trailed off, glancing back into camp, putting a paw back on the grass. He breathed slowly. "I'm really not bothered by you asking, I'm just a bit... well..." He turned his gaze back towards the she-cat, walking again. "I should be a better cat. Sootpaw knows it, announces it, even, Hentooth... She probably thinks it. Or... believes she should be the better one." He swallowed down some guilt that built up in his chest. "Sootpaw is rude, but I know I care about him. Hentooth is sweet and caring. She..." Did she care about him? "She's a great medicine cat." He finally muttered out.

He narrowed his eyes. What in Starclan was wrong with him? He should've just moved on. Right? Right? Angry with himself, he stamped his paw on the ground and ran ahead, breeze flowing through his brown fur. He loved his clan, deep inside. But sometimes he wished he could just run away and come back as a new cat. He skidded to a stop, turning around. He let out a long breath and waited for Swiftspirit to catch up. He forgot about her, again. He just felt so distant.

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 10:03 am

"Sootpaw hardly wants to interact with me and I'm his mentor." She laughed, "He's needlessly harsh and I wouldn't take what he says personally. Honestly it... Reminds me of Tawnyflare, almost. She mentored me." They both shared a disdain of their clanmates, that was obvious.

"It's okay to not get along with your siblings and have doubts, though I suspect Hentooth at least would appreciate spending time with at least one of her brothers more. She's rough around the edges, but she's a good cat. And you aren't a bad cat for avoiding them, I mean, unless you're hiding a murder or something?" She quipped. Humor was probably not what he'd want as a response, much less a terrible joke about Dawnhawk and Tawnyflare, but that was how Swiftspirit dealt with uncomfortable situations. And if it managed to lighten his mood a little, she'd consider it a win.

Timbersun bounded ahead, and Swiftspirit followed, something competitive in her refusing to be left in the dust as he ran. It wasn't just that, though. She could tell that Timbersun could use the company, maybe someone to vent to. He was a clanmate, and she could at least help with one of those things.

"You seem lost in your thoughts... I'm not judging, stars know I can relate to that much."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 3:45 pm

Timbersun sat down, breathing quicker than usual, out of breath from running. "Did you say... Mothe- Tawnyflare mentored you?" He paused for a second. "Did she not want to have anything to do with you, too?" He couldn't help that he loved his mother, but she was probably dead now, not caring about him in... Star... Clan..? He wasn't sure where she went, he hoped Starclan, Tawnyflare wasn't that bad... right? He listened to her words, shuffling his paws. "Lost in my thoughts..? Yeah, sorry..." He looked down, shrugging in embarrassment. "We... Should hunt. I don't want to stay on this topic..." Timbersun lowered his ears, but raised his head, staying alert. "Should we stay together... Or split up?" He wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to hunt alone, figuring that Swiftspirit should choose for him... Both of them.

(OOC: Shoooort post, just wanted to throw something in.)

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 4:20 pm

"She agreed with Lilacstar making me a warrior just to wash her paws of me. I did most of my training with... anyone else, really." Shrikestorm hadn't been a fan of her, and probably still wasn't, but he'd at least treated her like a clanmate. And Dawnhawk... Well, they'd been suspicious of each other, she was certain, but there'd been a certain bond there, formed out of being two outsiders with things they didn't want known. Only difference was that Swiftspirit was no murderer.

"I'm sorry about her, really... It sounds like she was as awful to you and your siblings as she was the rest of us." It made her angry to think of, no mother should treat her kits the way Tawnyflare did. Timbersun asked about hunting, and she gave the tom an almost sheepish grin. That was why she'd asked him to come with her, right?

"Yeah... Let's hunt." She agreed, "No harm in sticking together, right?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:46 am

Timbersun gave her a smile. "Right. Let's go." He scented a hare. "You smell that? I'll go chase after it and you can go chase after something else." He shook his fur before darting off in the direction of the scent, each leap light on his paws like any Windclan cat. He brown fur felt nice as the wind pushed it back and with each bound he could see the prey more and more. He stopped, crouched down, ears perked and eyes wide and focused. He looked behind him to see where Swiftspirit was and quickly turned back to the prey. Filled with some kind of determination, he leaped. The hare jumped, he missed but he kept chasing it, it was fast, but he felt faster than ever. He raced until he finally caught hold of the hare and bit down on it's neck until it went limp. He picked it up, trotting back to watch Swiftspirit try and catch something else. The hare felt heavy, obviously having a lot of meat on it's bones... he put it down in front of his paws and watched the silver-pointed she-cat with a smile. "I did pretty good, huh?"

Timbersun attempted to catch a hare... Success! -3 SP (Timbersun)

Timbersun -

77/80 (-3)

Last edited by MemOOooOories on Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *colours text cutely*)
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:48 am

dice because i forgot

Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15081

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:48 am

The member 'MemOOooOories' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] Mistpe10
Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:00 am

Swiftspirit nodded, quickly picking up the scent of hare as Timbersun did. She took another moment to find her own prey, another scent of hare mingling with that of the first. Both were close, it seemed, and as Timbersun darted after his, she spotted the second one, chasing after it quickly. Her jaws closed around the hare's leg, cutting off escape, and she lunged forward, snapping at the creature's neck.

Timbersun had been successful as well, that was a good sign. "Nice catch!" She mewed, quickly burying the hare she'd caught.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]   Timbers and Wind [Timbersun] Empty

Back to top Go down

Timbers and Wind [Timbersun]
Page 1 of 1