Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Change of Pace [O]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

Change of Pace [O] Empty
PostSubject: Change of Pace [O]   Change of Pace [O] EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021, 8:33 am

Cloverheart sighed, watching the blooming purple of the oncoming night start to flood the sky. She was restless, and with what little light she had left, she wanted to make the most of. The twolegs and their dogs had been said to have left a few sunrises ago, but still worry gnawed at her at the thought of leaving camp alone. If there were any still lingering, maybe a night-time patrol would be best. They had to sleep at some point, right?

Making her way over to the warrior's den, the little cat poked her nose inside, calling, "I know it's getting late, but... does anyone want to come look for herbs with me? I won't keep you too long, but I'd like the company." With that and a nod, she backed out of the den, settling not far from its entrance to wait for whoever she roused from their nests.

Herbs to find:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

Change of Pace [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Pace [O]   Change of Pace [O] EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021, 5:33 am

Ears twitching at the sound of the medicine cat's voice, the scarred calico arose from his light slumber and blinked his eyes awake. Herb hunting? He'd never gotten the honor of joining the medicine cat on the important task of finding herbs to restock their den. Despite how tired he felt, Robin was not going to pass this opportunity up.

With a huff and a bout of strength, the tall tom-cat was on his paws and out of the den in a matter of moments. He searched the darkening camp for the molly and quickly spotted her form near the den's entrance. He was a bit embarrassed to not have seen her but he could play it off as a groggy state of mind. He did just wake up after all.

"Cloverheart? I'd be happy to give you my company. I've never gone herb hunting but I'm willing to learn."

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Change of Pace [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Pace [O]   Change of Pace [O] EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021, 8:12 am

"I'll come along too, if you'll have me." Dewlight mewed softly, uncurling herself from her nest and rising to her paws. As she stepped out of the den, she stretched, shaking the sleepiness out of each limb. "Like Robinpatch, I don't know much about herbs, but I'm willing to learn. Plus, I can keep an eye out for anything that might interrupt us." She offered, smiling at the young medicine cat and the older warrior.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Change of Pace [O] Giphy
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

Change of Pace [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Pace [O]   Change of Pace [O] EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021, 5:49 pm

Soon enough, two warriors emerged from the den, and Cloverheart gave them both an eager grin before slowly rising to her paws. "Don't worry! It's really easy, I promise," she assured, waving her tail as she made her towards the camp's entrance. "If it's bright, or colorful, or smells... weird, I could probably use it. Plus," she paused to look over her shoulder at Dewlight, nodding before carrying on, "even if you guys only find poisons, I'm sure you both can protect me better than I can protect myself." Her tone was light-hearted, and she settled into an uneven jog as they went.

The shallow, scattered pools weren't too far, and Cloverheart gave another whisk of her tail as the group approached them. "This is a pretty good place for finding herbs! Like I said, pretty or smells funny, show me. I'll tell you what it is." And just as she was about to totter off, she stopped, quickly adding: "Oh, and be careful just biting into things, please," before shuffling a few tail-lengths away.

It didn't take her long to find something, well-trained nose guiding her through the dimming light to a cluster of golden flowers. With a pleased hum, Cloverheart bent down, carefully nipping the stems before carrying them off to the driest spot she could find to start their soon-to-be pile of herbs.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Wed 13 Oct 2021, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

Change of Pace [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Pace [O]   Change of Pace [O] EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021, 5:49 pm

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Change of Pace [O] Mistpe10
Change of Pace [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

Change of Pace [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Pace [O]   Change of Pace [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Change of Pace [O]
Page 1 of 1