Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Great Goose Showdown!:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

The Great Goose Showdown!: Empty
PostSubject: The Great Goose Showdown!:   The Great Goose Showdown!: EmptySat 9 Oct 2021 - 19:47

Each day that passed, Silver's lost spark began to was once again found and slowly glowed brighter. He was no longer a misery to be around but rather eager to do his part for the clan. He did his best to include his clanmates whenever he hunted prey or predators. He wanted them to cheer up as well while also doing their duties to keep the clan safe and healthy. He also made sure he didn't get himself carried away. He needed to start taking care of himself better. If he fell ill or injured, how could he even help his clan that way?

The had day started off as normal as the tom went about his day completing the chores and tasks assigned to him. Once he'd finished, he usually went out and began his daily solo hunts. These were sacred to him. They usually calmed him down and cleared his head. They were usually separated from the hunts he did with his companions by a window of breaks. They usually went smoothly and he returned with a few rabbits or other critters in a mouthful. This day, however, he returned with nothing but a goal in mind and a craving for vengeance. What had happened was that there had been a group of around five geese keeping him from getting any hunting done. One had even smacked him with a wing! Getting no hunting done meant less prey for the clan to feast on and that meant that they weren't being well provided for. That simply wasn't going to fly with him. He needed to get rid of those pesky birds someway... and he'll need a team to do it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After successfully assembling a patrol made up of some fine warriors and himself, the group trekked on toward the area that Silverlight had seen the geese last. They were coming for them so they better be ready to meet some claws!

The gray-furred tom stopped the patrol not too far from where they could see the geese. He wanted to surprise attack them so it's why they were all crouching. The tom turned to address his fellow clanmates in a hush voice, "Alright. Here's the plan: When I count us down from three, I'll strike them first so I can break their little group apart and as soon as they scatter, the rest of you can then jump on in and quickly pair up with a goose so we can all be facing against one. That'll leave one more running around and I'm not sure what it's going to do so whoever it decides to attack, please do your best to stand your ground and the rest of us can try to beat up our goose so we can help ya out. Try to pin down them down and get some extra hits in whenever you're able. We can't let these geese ruin our days!"

"Ready everyone? Alright. I'll start the countdown..." The warrior slowly raised himself just a bit so he could maneuver faster, "Three...," his paws picked up the pace, eyes concentrating solely on the targets, "Two...," with a pounding heart, the tom stopped just a few fox lengths out of sight, "One...," he took in a breath... "Go! Charge!! For WindClan!" he yowled as he jumped then bravely dove right into the center of the flock... They scattered...

The one poor goose he'd landed on was given no chance to recover before he struck it harshly with a paw. He turned away to see how the others were doing.

He could see how angry the geese were. The winged terrors were certainly out for blood, but so were they. The ones against Timbersun and Downtuft had attempted to use their wings to hit and try to discombobulate the two. Hopefully they can recover fast before the winged menaces could take advantage. The one paired up with Brook however, it had wasted no time and went straight for the head. Yikes! He prayed that she wouldn't be too hurt after this. That left the rogue one unaccounted for. The warrior searched quickly for it among the chaos and spotted it heading straight toward Down. He nearly outwardly flinched as he witnessed it bonking the older tom on the head with it's beak. They needed to take the high ground over these little beasts so they can assist Downtuft.

The tom was quite literally broken away from his thoughts when he felt a sharp pain on the top of his head. Yeouch! Silverlight whipped around to face the goose he'd paired up against. "You think that's funny do you? I'll show you funny!" he hissed when he watched it honk then bounce it's head up and down. He shot it a glare and proceeded to focus on the feathered creature.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silverlight used Jumping Strike + Swiftstrike on Goose #1, dealing 14 (7 + 3 + 4) damage and using 17 (7 + 10) SP.

Silverlight:

50/50[HP]
103/120[SP] (-17 SP)

Goose #1:
41/55[HP] (-14 HP)
170/170[SP]
Goose #1 used Beaked Thrust on Silverlight, dealing 9 (10 - 1 due to Moor Runner) damage and using 15 SP.

Goose #1:
41/55[HP]
155/170[SP] (-15 SP)

Silverlight:

41/50[HP]  (-9 HP)
103/120[SP]  
Goose #2 used Wing Bluff on Downtuft, dealing 4 (5 - 1 due to Moor Runner) damage and using 10 SP. Next attack on Goose #2 misses!

Goose #2:
55/55[HP]
160/170[SP] (-10 SP)

Downtuft:

66/70[HP]  (-4 HP)
160/160[SP]  
Goose #3 used Wing Bluff on Timbersun, dealing 4 (5 - 1 due to Moor Runner) damage and using 10 SP. Next attack on Goose #3 misses!

Goose #3:
55/55[HP]
160/170[SP] (-10 SP)

Timbersun:

25/30[HP]  (-4 HP)
80/80[SP]  
Goose #4 used Beaked Thrust on Brookthistle, dealing 9 (10 - 1 due to Moor Runner) damage and using 15 SP.

Goose #4:
55/55[HP]
155/170[SP] (-15 SP)

Brookthistle:

31/40[HP]  (-9 HP)
100/100[SP]  
Goose #5 used Beaked Thrust on Downtuft, dealing 9 (10 - 1 due to Moor Runner) damage and using 15 SP.

Goose #5:
55/55[HP]
155/170[SP] (-15 SP)

Downtuft:

56/70[HP]  (-9 HP)
160/160[SP]

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Mysterious Middy on Mon 11 Oct 2021 - 2:41; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: The Great Goose Showdown!:   The Great Goose Showdown!: EmptySat 9 Oct 2021 - 19:47

The member 'Mysterious Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4, 6

The Great Goose Showdown!: Mistpe10
The Great Goose Showdown!: Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: The Great Goose Showdown!:   The Great Goose Showdown!: EmptySun 10 Oct 2021 - 16:58

Helpful bit of coding for anyone who doesn't feel like typing that whole thing out! All you'll need to do afterward is edit the numbers, and once a goose falls, mark them out or get rid of them! I'll update it and add it to each of my posts! Don't forget about Moor Runner! Go WindClan!!
Code:
Silverlight:
41/50 HP
103/120 SP

Goose #1: [i]fighting Silverlight[/i]
41/55 HP
155/170 SP

Timbersun:
26/30 HP
80/80 SP

Goose #3: [i]fighting Timbersun[/i]
55/55 HP
160/170 SP

Brookthistle:
31/40 HP
100/100 SP

Goose #4: [i]fighting Brookthistle[/i]
55/55 HP
170/170 SP

Downtuft:
56/70 HP
145/160 SP

Goose #2: [i]fighting Downtuft[/i]
55/55 HP
160/170 SP

Goose #5: [i]fighting Downtuft[/i]
45/55 HP
155/170 SP

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," he'd hissed when Silverlight told him about the five geese he'd found while hunting. Those stupid oversized pigeons.. They'd teach them a thing or two! "I'm begining to think these fiendish birds rather enjoy terrorizing us," The senior warrior growled, tail lashing to and fro. In all honesty, Downtuft couldn't remember a time WindClan hadn't been terrorized with geese. It had... Started when Morningdove was a kit, hadn't it? Stars, Olive and Morning must've really ruffled that goose's feathers if geese were still plaguing WindClan all these moons later.

Silverlight started the countdown, and Downtuft braced himself. "Don't freeze up, Brook. I'll come save your fuzzy behind if they gang up on you, just like I did when you were a 'paw, alright? No fear. We're brave warriors. We're WindClan!" Downtuft whispered to his former apprentice, nudging her shoulder. Don't worry, Brookthistle. It'll be okay. You aren't an apprentice anymore, but I'll still come rescue you if I need to.

Silverlight leaped into the center, and the white birds scattered. He barely had time to register one charging for Timbersun, letting out a hurried "Watch your he—" to the younger tom before the goose whacked Timbersun over the head. Eyes scanned quickly for Brookthistle, hoping her fear hadn't paralyzed her, before a sharp bonk to the head sent the tom spiralling. Growling, he shook the dizziness off, and was about to leap for the goose when another came, rudely snacking his head with it's beak — geez, what was it made of, rocks!? Downtuft thought, ticked off.

Leaping for the second goose that had attacked him, he attempted to pin it down, growling. Digging his claws in deep, he kept one eye on the other goose, prepared to swat if it attacked.

Downtuft used leap-and-hold on goose #5! It dealt damage 10 and cost 15 sp! Goose #5 is pinned for 2 turns!
Moor Runner is active! All attacks dealt to WindClan cats deal 1 HP less of damage!

Silverlight:
41/50 HP
103/120 SP

Goose #1: fighting Silverlight
41/55 HP
155/170 SP

Timbersun:
26/30 HP
80/80 SP

Goose #3: fighting Timbersun
55/55 HP
160/170 SP

Brookthistle:
31/40 HP
100/100 SP

Goose #4: fighting Brookthistle
55/55 HP
170/170 SP

Downtuft:
56/70 HP
145/160 SP (-15)

Goose #2: fighting Downtuft
55/55 HP
160/170 SP

Goose #5: fighting Downtuft pinned; 2 turns
45/55 HP (-10)
155/170 SP

Last edited by Stormy on Sun 10 Oct 2021 - 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: The Great Goose Showdown!:   The Great Goose Showdown!: EmptySun 10 Oct 2021 - 16:59

Hnnng forgot the roll as I hit send ;;

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: The Great Goose Showdown!:   The Great Goose Showdown!: EmptySun 10 Oct 2021 - 16:59

The member 'Stormy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

The Great Goose Showdown!: Mistpe10
The Great Goose Showdown!: Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: The Great Goose Showdown!:   The Great Goose Showdown!: EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 11:27

Brookthistle's fur was raised as Silverlight told them about the geese. It's just like when I was an apprentice.. She thought, eyes squinted. She just hoped this time she wouldn't almost die. As Downtuft nudged her shoulder, she breathed a sigh of relief. Right.. If anything went wrong, she could always depend on Downtuft to save her.

As one goose charged for, Timbersun, Brookthistle was prepared for one to leap for her. Two feathered foes charging for her former mentor made her turn, about to assist him, when a rude bird smacked her upside the head with it's beak. Stumbling back a step, she let the dizziness fade before launching at the bird, fury in her eyes. She snapped at its wings, then turned and slashed three times with her claws, desperate to quickly defeat it.

Brookthistle used snap and desperate blows dealing 15 damage. -17 sp

Silverlight:
41/50 HP
103/120 SP

Goose #1: fighting Silverlight
41/55 HP
155/170 SP

Timbersun:
26/30 HP
80/80 SP

Goose #3: fighting Timbersun
55/55 HP