Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 3 Oct 2021 - 21:03

Two in one day. A smile crossed briefly over Minkstar's maw as he stood on the High Rock again, a touch of pride flickering to life in his chest. They were growing, more apprentices becoming warriors. That couldn't be anything but good, right? Especially... with those they'd lost.

He opened his maw, calling the summons again. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the High Rock for a Clan meeting!"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 11:54

Cherrypaw heard Minkstar's call for the second time today. She hoped this would be her ceremony, since the previous one was her sister's. She carefully plucked a few items from her nest and placed them in her fur. Ceremonies were important, so she had to look as nice as possible. She walked out of the den and found a place to sit amongst the gathering crowd. She waited for the meeting to begin and watched the leaves falling into camp.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 2:20

Kestrelswoop was really proud of Cherrypaw and how far she'd come. He'd been watching her progress and her growth. Since their first day training, she'd shown potential. She had many interesting quirks that left him scratching his head however, they hadn't seemed disruptive nor dangerous. After plenty of time training and tracking her skills, Kestrel had finally deemed her ready for warriorhood. She was mature enough and her skills had improved tremendously. So, the tom had forward that information to his father and now Cherrypaw's ceremony was beginning. The warrior sat close to his apprentice and nudged her with a gently paw. "You look lovely. Chin up and head held high okay? It's your time to shine. I hope you know how proud I am of you." he murmured with a smile as he turned back to look at the younger cat. She seemed ready for the ceremony to start.
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 20:12

Minkstar smiled at the sight of the little apprentice with a few important items woven into her pelt sitting next to her mentor. Can't say it's a bad habit. Opening his maw, he called her forward. "Cherrypaw, it's time for your warrior ceremony. If you agree to go through with it, step forward now."

When she'd done so - and who was he kidding if he thought she'd gone to all the bother of sticking her precious item into her fur just to back out - he continued, sticking mostly with the  standard words just to be a little less predictable. "I call on my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and appreciate the forest maybe a little more than some of you I knew. I commend her to you as a warrior in turn." Looking down into the soon-to-be warrior's gaze, he asked the all-important question. "Cherrypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, protect and defend all its members - whether you care about them or not - even at the cost of your life?"

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 5 Oct 2021 - 20:55

Cherrypaw heard the familiar voice of her mentor beside her and pricked one of her ears toward him as she waited for Minkstar to continue. She nodded her head and felt anxiety and excitement bubbling up inside of her. She wanted to be a warrior, and yet still felt nervous to become one. She listened to Minkstar called her forward and stood up. She walked to the front of the crowd and watched as the ceremony continued. She tried to regain her usual calm demeanor before calling out, “I do” That was so much easier than I thought it would be! I’m going to be announced as a fully fledged warrior in just a few moments! She couldn’t help but excitedly thinking.

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 0:19

"Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior name," He said, letting the end of his tail flourish. "Cherrypaw, from this moment on you will be known as Cherrycloud. We honour your friendliness and your... appreciation of beauty, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

The clearing erupted in yowls, and he joined in, leaping down from the Highrock as the new warrior was congratulated on all sides.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Oct 2021 - 15:18

Cherrypaw listened to Minkstar naming her as a warrior of ThunderClan. Hmm, Cherrycloud. I like it, she quietly thought to herself before everyone started to yowl her new name. She felt a large surge of pride for herself. She couldn't believe she was finally a warrior! She couldn't wait to be able to go out on her first patrol as a warrior!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherrypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: