Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)

Go down 
+3
Feath ❤️
Snowy
Sandlyness
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 11:50

as the female badger backed out with the limp Sandkit in her jaws, 2 more young badgers stepinto the clearing the way she left

OCC:if you want to come save me, after saving the clan, or see what happens to me go to "Kit-napped!(for Beechkit,Snowpaw, and me)"

Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 11:51

OOC: ok.

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 12:07

Out of no where Featherfall jumped at the badger and bit into its shoulder. The big beast wailed in pain, and lumbered backwards, until it fell, almost landing on Featherfall. Luckily, she clawed through it fur to the front and started scratching at its eyes. The big beast growled and kicked her off, where she landed in a thorn bush. When it was sure she was gone the black and white badger got up and ran out of camp.
"And don't come back!"
Featherfall called after it.

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 12:33

A badger still attacked Snowpaw madly as she yowled with pain,and her stomach was red with blood

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 12:46

Featherfall jumped on the badger that was attacking her sister, and bit it's neck hard. The badger growled and backed up, running out of camp, giving angry swings of its arms and legs on trees. "Snowpaw!" Featherfall asked.

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 12:47

"I have been injured alot lately" she mewed weakly then tried to get up but hurt her sore leg "I was trying to save the kits"

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 12:53

"I know, I'm sorry you keep getting hurt." She said helping Snowpaw up.

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 12:55

Snowpaw limped back to the medicine cat den and left a thick trail of blood behind her

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 13:04

Featherfall grabbed some cobwebs.
"Here, I have something to help your bleeding."
She said, wrapping Snowpaw's wounds in the spiders old home.
"And some poppy seeds for pain."
She said picking some of those up too. It was all she knew about being a Medicine Cat.

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 13:08

"Thank you" she mewed eating the poppy seeds her sister had given

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 13:32

OCC: Snowpaw just went off so I'll do only this part for her

IC: Snowpaw walks into camp,rain poring down,with the unmoving Sandkit in her jaws,she move toword the medicane cat's den and puts the kit down

Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 16:03

OOC: three friken pages? Seriously?
ALSO THAT ISN'T ALLOWED SNOW
You CANNOT kill anything in one post, let alone a LEADER of BADGERS!
Plus you can't rp someone else, sand, its not allowed
Sorry for freaking out, but sand and beech, your getting SO annoying, with all the fake prophecies, allways winning, being the center of attention, etc. I have been constantly telling you, but it's just not working!
IC:
Sunset snarled and ran straight at another badger that stayed behind, who was running away through the exit. She almost ran after it, but stayed incase more came for the kits.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sunset on Sat 18 Dec 2010 - 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 16:06

OCC: all the badgers are gone!

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 16:09

OCC: OKAY SAND, DO THIS AGAIN AND I WILL TELL JAY! (sorreh for caps abuse) I, out of all people, have told you many times not to do things like this, and you don't listen to me! You can't act like the main character or warrior. Stop making up characters! You are really starting to piss me off>>

Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 16:12

OOC: I am telling you, if I get to also mentor Beech, I'll teach you two some things about this site you dun wanna know! Seriously, if you two have tried continually to bug us, congrats. It worked!

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)   Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telling the clan (this post will not lat long, all Thunder Clan cats join!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next