Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Purplepaw

Purplepaw

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 263

How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    Empty
PostSubject: How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    EmptyMon 9 May - 23:05

y :oops: :pale: :stress:

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    EmptyMon 9 May - 23:07

The two active admins may have different timezones then you, so be patient and they will get to you're request as soon as they can.

And this should have gone in Random Stuff =.=

EDIT: You need to make a creation, and then you go to Clan Selection and request, so they can approve you. You cannnot be accepted if you are not approved.

How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepyyawn on Mon 9 May - 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    EmptyMon 9 May - 23:08

in order to be approved, you'll need to fill this out: :DD

Cat Name:

Tom or She-Cat:

Favorite Warriors Character(s):

Familiarity with the series:

Appearance:

Personality:

Origins:

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):

Secret Word (In rules!):
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    EmptyTue 10 May - 11:43

It took me a while to get approved but my name got approved but my Clan hasn't my advise is.... be patient
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    EmptyWed 1 Jun - 17:43

Until I get on :D /mod power

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?    Empty

Back to top Go down

How Long Does It Take For A Moderator To Accept Your Request To Join A Clan?
Page 1 of 1