Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 2:52 am

Bloodstrike scaled the tree to Tallbranch with practiced ease and sat himself upon it. He looked out across the Skyclan camp that morning, taking in how beautiful it was in this moment. A light fog hung over it as the light rays of early morning gilded it in a soft gold. Beautiful... my home is beautiful... It was a rare moment of calm and tranquility for the Skyclan deputy. He enjoyed it for a few moments while he caught his breath from the events of the passed few days. He blinked slowly once and took a breath. It was time to get started.

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath Tallbranch for a clan meeting!" His voice echoed out, bouncing harmoniously through the forest and off of the trees. Wolfstar had asked him to do these warrior ceremonies... and it made the deputy wonder if his time as leader was upon him. He didn't know for sure, but it was a nice thought. Bloodstrike was ready.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 6:49 pm

The days following the battle had been full of many things, and joy, certainly, had not been one of them. Spottedpaw kept hearing the other SkyClanners say that even though they'd lost... that they'd won. And it didn't make sense to her... after all it felt like they'd lost more than they could ever gain, but... what did she know? She was just an apprentice, and she'd been one of the first ones to fall, too... to the cat she'd met at the Gathering before, who couldn't even hear her speak to him.

She'd spent the majority of her time since just lounging around camp. Her wounds weren't near as severe as some others, and yet they stung just the same. When Bloodstrike's summons went up, the apprentice lifted her head from the spot she'd been curled and looked up at her father. Was there a kit, ready to become an apprentice? She couldn't be bothered to think of any. But nevertheless, she climbed to her paws and padded slowly over to sit with the rest of the clan in a somber silence.
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 1:59 am

"Skyclan I have gathered you here today to witness an apprentice receiving their warrior name. Spottedpaw, step forward. I, Bloodstrike, deputy of SkyClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Spottedpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

He then waited for her reply, though he had no doubt that she would say yes. He'd seen her in battle, and unlike some certain warriors that he would be talking to at some point, she had already proven herself.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 2:32 am

Spottedpaw perked as Bloodstrike revealed that this was a warrior ceremony, not an apprentice ceremony! She flattened her ears, confused. Why wasn't Wolfstar doing this? Her eyes flicked worriedly to the entrance of the leader's den, but she was swiftly derailed by the sound of her name.

Wait, what?

Her eyes slid sideways, and she all but missed the first half of his ceremonial words. "I-" she stepped forward, gaze never leaving her father's face. "I do." The words were firm, her voice never wavered. She had never been so sure of something in her life.
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 9:44 am

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name: Spottedfrog. StarClan honors your resilience and determination."

OOC: Worst post ever. Out on road with family. I thought I finished this already and I'm sorry :c

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 8:53 pm

"Spottedfrog! Spottedfrog!" Juniperlight called out his former apprentice's name with delight. As crushing as recent events had been, they wouldn't get in the way of him celebrating the young she-cat's accomplishments. He limped forward to her side and rubbed his cheek on her forehead with a gentle purr. "Well done, Spottedfrog. I'm proud to have been your mentor. You did wonderfully in the battle, and I'm honored to call you my equal. Make sure you get good rest until your vigil, alright?" Juniperlight meowed, nodding affectionately and stepping away to allow others to congratulate the new warrior.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1