Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

troublemaker [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

troublemaker [closed] Empty
PostSubject: troublemaker [closed]   troublemaker [closed] EmptySun 18 Jul 2021 - 10:00

After the meeting had dispersed, Lichenblaze made a beeline for his apprentice before the younger could escape to his den. He was working through what he wanted to say, his blood still boiling from the news revealed earlier.

"Newtpaw, come with me," he meowed, doing his best to keep his emotions out of his voice. "I want to talk to you."

troublemaker [closed] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [closed]   troublemaker [closed] EmptySun 18 Jul 2021 - 10:07

The exhaustion from the trek to Fourtrees and back had hit the young cat hard, his head hanging as he watched the rest of the gathered cats slowly file away to their respective dens for the night. He wanted to join them, go curl up and fall asleep for as many days as he could, but Wolfstar's announcement had got his blood pumping. There was going to be a war, and he was going to be fighting in it. He didn't give a rat's tail about Dawnhawk in particular, but he couldn't stand the thought of letting a murderer run around the Clans as he pleased. He had cats to protect, and WindClan was harboring someone that could put them in danger.

Pulled out of his thoughts by a familar voice, Newtpaw looked up, tail flicking at the sight of Lichenblaze. If he had anymore energy, he would've complained, but he just heaved himself to stand and nodded. "Uh.. right, okay. What's up?" He tipped his head to the side, searching his mentor's face for any betrayal of the words to come.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [closed]   troublemaker [closed] EmptySun 25 Jul 2021 - 10:44

Lichenblaze pulled Newtpaw off to the side of camp, keeping his voice in a hoarse whisper. This was only for the two of them to hear.

"Listen, 'paw," he began, tail lashing against the ground where he sat. These kinds of talks were not his forte. "I know war is all exciting and whatnot, but I need ya to understand something. I haven't experienced a war, but I heard about the one against the Asylum. This scat's not to be taken lightly, okay? Cats can and will die, and I...don't want you to get your little rump sent to StarClan before I do. So..." He trailed off, his hard gaze turning a little embarrassed as he struggled to find the right words. A scrape of his paw against the ground, and he continued. "Just...be careful, okay?" He raised the paw to bap Newtpaw on the head in an attempt to be affectionate, in a big brother sort of way. "Now get to bed. Tomorrow's gonna be rough as bark."

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [closed]   troublemaker [closed] EmptySun 25 Jul 2021 - 10:58

Newtpaw didn't sit, choosing instead to hover in front of Lichenblaze where he stopped. He was expecting a lecture of some sort, and even though that was what he got, it didn't quite feel like one. His whiskers twitched as he listened, eyes narrowing as he looked towards the ground. Something was starting to turn in his head.

The 'speech' wasn't long, and he was about to speak when he felt Lichenblaze's paw against his head. With a look back up, he grinned, though the expression was short-lived. Almost immediately he turned sullen, lowering his head. "Well, Dawnhawk's killed cats," Newtpaw started slowly, like he was trying to think as he spoke. "That's why we gotta fight, right? I mean–" A look over his shoulder, towards his sisters as they disappeared into the den, "we don't want anyone else gettin' hurt." His frown grew deeper as he stared at where they had just been. He didn't want to fight– well, he did, he liked wrestling, but he didn't want to get hurt –but if this was supposed to be his Clan, he had a duty to protect them at all costs. Even if SkyClan didn't want them crawling around, he had to protect his family, at least.

Shaking himself out, he turned back to Lichenblaze and gave the brightest smile he could. "You're not goin' anywhere either, 'kay? I don't want Beechface draggin' me all the way to the Moonstone just so I can see your starry tail." He laughed, but the humor didn't quite reach his eyes. With a sigh, he turned away, hesitating just a moment to give Lichenblaze a look. "G'night, then?"
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [closed]   troublemaker [closed] EmptySun 25 Jul 2021 - 17:31

"Oh, don't worry, my dumb-ash rump won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Not if I can help it."

Lichenblaze had turned to go when Newtpaw did, but the little tom's voice made him stop. Looking back over his shoulder, he smiled faintly, a small but surprisingly genuine smile. "G'night, 'kit. See ya tomorrow."

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: troublemaker [closed]   troublemaker [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

troublemaker [closed]
Page 1 of 1