Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Banned From The Chat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Banned From The Chat Empty
PostBanned From The Chat

Oh woe is me. He who was forcibly removed from the chat for such a minor infraction. I wished not to resort to insults, and so I will continue to refrain from them, and say that one admin on this site has been rather mean. And so he has banned me, whether he is correct in the matter has yet to be seen and so I will only say that in my defense, I did not deserve this.

I only said that I was planning on leaving this site, to give the members a heads up. And then what followed as a firefight of insults. I did not meant to make you feel as if you all were... n00bs. In fact, I do just the opposite. I respect you all as RPers and think that you will become great ones with time. But, I must take my leave from this site. I apologize for any hurt feelings, and hope that you all will see me as someone who you can respect as well. And not look upon as the one member who was banned from the chat.

Sincerely,
Fangkit.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Banned From The Chat :: Comments

Cloudkit (Heart)
Re: Banned From The Chat
Post Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:37 by Cloudkit (Heart)
why excactly would you call us noobs we did not insult you there fore i will say that this topic was not needed and good day.
Anonymous
Post Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:38 by Guest
... Did you even read what I just said.

"I did NOT mean to make you feel as if you were n00bs."
Cloudkit (Heart)
Post Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:41 by Cloudkit (Heart)
oh whatever now you make me feel like im 5 and im happy to have you leave
Anonymous
Post Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:41 by Guest
Who cares...?
Jay
Post Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 16:49 by Jay
Oh god.This jerk is now acting like the innocent one. >>

I was nice, until he was questioning our members, and repetitively calling them n00bs. Besides, he asked me to delete him. He was leaving, so he thought, why not insult the whole site. >>

Your a troll.
Goldfish
Post Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 16:57 by Goldfish
Jay, couln't you please be nicer to them? =/ They apoigized.. (Why call them a jerk? D:) All you have to do is get them to promise niceness, and show them the rules to the site. And plus,

TIS THE SEASON OF AWESOMENESS!! ^-^
Jay
Post Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 16:59 by Jay
Ugh. I am tired of this. Constant mean members insult and pick on other members, and when I try to stop it, I am to blame. I wasn't even mean. Ask people that were actually there on the chatbox, and they would agree that I did what was best. >>
Locust~Lightning
Post Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 17:01 by Locust~Lightning
Thank you jay, i am tired of mean members too like bramble, and moon
Goldfish
Post Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 17:03 by Goldfish
Well, look on the bright side. ^-^ He was a decent roleplayer.

Pleh. :P My computer is on 1%. It's gonna shut down on me at any moment now. LAWL
Locust~Lightning
Post Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 17:03 by Locust~Lightning
I dont mean, you, fang
Sun
Post Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 18:29 by Sun
Is this possibly ruffled?
Sleepy
Post Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 19:32 by Sleepy
ITS NOT RUFFLED!

@Fang (If you are able to see this if you ever come back): Are you saying that our roleplaying is low tier to your standards? Why critisize our role playing for the actions of a admin doing his duty to keep the site together? Do you O Great and Mighty Role Player, who judges on a site, think that this is just a site to kill each other in a roleplay about cats? This is my family, and if you think any different about our members, go f*ck yourself.

Sincerely,
Sleepyyawn.
Flybot
Post Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 22:37 by Flybot
Go Sleepyz. :3

Also.... In the Cbox, I don't get how everyone started saying Fang shouldn't be making long posts. I mean, yea, it's truly annoying and not necessary. If no one liked that, they could have just ignored it completely until he/she took the hint.

._. Just sayin'.... Please don't eat me....
Jay
Post Tue 14 Dec 2010 - 12:47 by Jay
We started when he called everyone n00bs. ._.

Your the best, Sleeps :D
Post  by Sponsored content

Banned From The Chat

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next