Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Reunion, Yay (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

Family Reunion, Yay (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion, Yay (Closed)   Family Reunion, Yay (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 10:33

A hare ran through the forest and Shira rushed after it.  Today she decided to do some hunting by herself, to clear her mind of everything.  She tore through the Shadowclan territory, now determined to catch this creature.  She kept getting closer and closer, but not enough to kill the thing.  Finally, she was right behind it.  She jumped on its back and, even though it continued to run, she was able to claw her way up to it's neck.  She sliced its throat and it fell with her on its back.  It hit the ground with a large sound and she did too.  Panting and smiling, she rolled off of its back.  She just lay there for a moment, pleased with herself.

Then her head quickly rose to the sound of pawsteps.  The cat didn't have a Shadowclan sent.  Honestly, she didn't know how far away from camp she went.  Slowly, she got up.  She moved quickly after the other cat, not wanting it to go into Shadowclan territory.  She had soft pawsteps, barely making any sound.  She could see the shadow of the cat through the bush, but was unable to see the face.  Quickly, she jumped through the bush and hit the cat to the ground, then stepped over the other cat, hissing.  Her stare intense and the fur on her back up.  Then realization dawned over her to who this cat was.

"Oh, hey Raisha."  She said getting off of the other cat and calming herself.  "Long time no see.  Wait, are you still known as Raisha?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2195

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion, Yay (Closed)   Family Reunion, Yay (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 15:39

Foxdung. Her hare disappeared on her. And apparently at some point she crossed the ShadowClan border. But she was not about to lose her fresh kill. The scent was still fresh. All she had to do was follow it, and then....

And then her hare was already dead, and a cat was on her back. Now she was annoyed. That was her prey! And this ShadowClanner had stolen it! With a hiss, she was ready to kick the newcomer off, except they had already released her. When she turned around, she found herself face to face with Shira, another of the missing kits, and dare she say, one whose presence she typically found enjoyable.

Maybe she could let this instance slide, just this once.

"Hey, Shira! It really has been a long time, although most reunions I have don't start with my fur nearly being torn off!" She gave a purr of amusement, grooming down her ruffled pelt. "And yeah, I was actually named Tawnyflare. Apparently my name was Tawnykit before I was taken, and the prefix stuck. So what about you and Spark? You still have your names?"

Family Reunion, Yay (Closed) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion, Yay (Closed)   Family Reunion, Yay (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 22:07

Shira slightly chuckled at the other she-cat's first comment.  "Yeah... I didn't know that was you," she told her.  Raisha told Shira that she changed her name to Tawnyflare, which honestly she hated that a lot of them changed their names, but she wasn't about to argue to them about this.  It was their choice, not hers.  "I'm definitely keeping my name,"  she told Tawnyflare.  "Spark changed his name slightly to Foxspark, though."

The last time they really hung out, Shira was very afraid at Fourtees, which she wanted to forget about and she tried to not bring it up.  "So... how do you like Windclan?"

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2195

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion, Yay (Closed)   Family Reunion, Yay (Closed) EmptyFri 9 Jul 2021 - 21:27

"WindClan is certainly something. My mom and dad are there, but neither of them have really spoken to me. Honestly nice not having them bear down on me, although I guess it would be nice to at least get to know them. I also got an apprentice. Hated that. Glad she is out of my fur. And I guess I have a mate too? His name is Fawnstep, and he is, certainly something. What about you? Life in ShadowClan going well?"

She might have sat down so the two of them could talk, but she would much rather be standing right now. The mud she had on her was going to be hard enough to clean, she didn't want to add any more. Besides, she liked being on her paws, anyway. That way she could run at a moment's notice if any other ShadowClan cats came along that was......less friendly than Shira.

Family Reunion, Yay (Closed) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion, Yay (Closed)   Family Reunion, Yay (Closed) EmptyWed 14 Jul 2021 - 21:04

Shira was glad that Tawnyflare was happy in Windclan.  "Life in Shadowclan is... fine.  It's weird staying awake at night and trying to sleep in the morning, but I guess I'm starting to get used to it."  Shira didn't really know what to talk about.  Many of her conversations with the other she-cat had been about the Asylum.  Now that it was gone, life felt so different.  They were taken as kits and trained to be part of that group.  She had been there since she was a kit and it still always felt a little weird having to act like a clan cat.  "Oh," she said.  "I had kits.  They're apprentices now.  I don't have any other family in Shadowclan, though.  I only have family in Riverclan."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion, Yay (Closed)   Family Reunion, Yay (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion, Yay (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: