Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

byaaaagh i cant think of a title (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

byaaaagh i cant think of a title (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: byaaaagh i cant think of a title (CLOSED)   byaaaagh i cant think of a title (CLOSED) EmptyThu 17 Jun 2021 - 10:52

Rookfire padded into Fourtrees, though it wasn't nearly normal for him to do so. ShadowClan territory was expansive, but it was also dangerous. He learned that quickly, as if he didn't he would have drowned in the marsh by now. Perhaps the environment that he was raised in brought out a degree of caution in him, though his personality seemed relatively unchanged. Though ShadowClan's marshes were home for him, he definitely preferred the solid ground of Fourtrees when it came down to movement.

The main reason why he was here was to look for herbs not found in ShadowClan without angering another medicine cat. Even though medicine cats were outside the warrior code, which allowed Rookfire to cross into other clans' territory, he knew that taking herbs from another clan's territory without their permission would make them extremely angry. And though he could deal with it, destroying relationships should only be used as a last resort. If ShadowClan was in danger, he probably could ask the other medicine cats if they could lend herbs for helping and hope that they accept.

The medicine cat gazed around the clearing, scanning the area for any interesting plants that may be near the clearing. Most likely, there would be nothing, since the ground was very frequently trampled on often. Though he didn't see any plants, the black tuxedo did notice a three-legged tom with a pink face and long rabbit-like ears. He recognized the tom immediately as Dennis, RiverClan's medicine cat. It seemed like he had the same idea as Rookfire did. "Hello, Dennis," he said cordially. The tone of his voice masked the fact that he didn't know how Dennis would react to the black tuxedo. After all, the last time they meaningfully interacted was when Rookfire criticized Dennis for being a liar. The black tuxedo hoped that Dennis wouldn't hold it against Rookfire, but the RiverClan medicine cat certainly could.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

byaaaagh i cant think of a title (CLOSED) Image10
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

byaaaagh i cant think of a title (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: byaaaagh i cant think of a title (CLOSED)   byaaaagh i cant think of a title (CLOSED) EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 2:20

Dennis' uneven pawsteps filled the silence as he made his way out of camp. He had told those who asked that he was going out to gather herbs, but given that he had enough to heal an army that wasn't strictly true. He would be happy to gather any rarer herbs he happened to come across, but what he really came to Fourtrees to do was to meet Softbreeze. They hadn't agreed on it or anything, but Dennis had a little irrational hope that she would be out looking for him too. His ears held high and his hopes even higher, he stepped into the weathered clearing and looked around.

Obviously, there was no sign of Softbreeze. There was no reason why there would be. Still, he couldn't help but be a little disappointed. His quiet disappointment didn't last long, though, as he noticed a black tuxedo tom out of the corner of his eye. His breath quickened. Fourtrees was neutral territory. He was safe, right? Unless it was a rogue, in which case he was dead for sure. He turned to face the cat and his fear subsided. "R-rookfire. Good to see you. Uh, lovely weather we're having?"

He forced a polite smile onto his face. Truth be told, he had no idea how to speak with the tom. They'd only meaningfully interacted once, and Dennis didn't enjoy dwelling on that particular interaction. Besides, everyone's criticisms of him that gathering melted together. He could barely remember what Rookfire in particular had to say on the subject. Unlike Beechface, however, the ShadowClan medicine cat didn't seem intent on holding a grudge. He'd always seemed rather polite.

"Um. So, Rookfire, what brings you out here?"

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down

byaaaagh i cant think of a title (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: