Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Journey (Bramblepaw)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

A New Journey (Bramblepaw) Empty
PostSubject: A New Journey (Bramblepaw)   A New Journey (Bramblepaw) EmptySat 5 Jun 2021 - 14:33

Ashstorm walked out of the warrior's den a little after the sun rose above the horizon.  She walked over to the apprentice den to meet Bramblepaw.  It was exciting to her to have an apprentice.  She hoped she would be a good mentor.  She hoped that she would be worthy of an apprentice.  The grey she-cat popped her head into the apprentice den.  "Bramblepaw?" she said.  "It's time to train!"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

Characters : Deceased:Wolfpaw, Sweetpaw,Honeypaw,Lilith///////Alive: Softpaw,Laurellight, Bramblepaw
Clan/Rank : Softpaw:Riverclan apprentice. Laurellight:T1 Shadowclan warrior. Bramblepaw:Skyclan apprentice
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey (Bramblepaw)   A New Journey (Bramblepaw) EmptySun 6 Jun 2021 - 16:13

Bramblepaw had been curled up in her nest her fluffy tail curled over her nose just slightly until she heard the voice of her mentor. She had been in a light slumber as she hadnt been able to sleep much conscidering she had been excited to go out for training the next morning. Moving to stretch the apprentice moved from the den towards her mentor and smiled."okay Im up and ready"She mewed happily.

Softpaw of Riverclan-
Stats: HP:20 SP:80

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey (Bramblepaw)   A New Journey (Bramblepaw) EmptyMon 7 Jun 2021 - 19:36

"Great!"  Ashstorm said to her new apprentice.  "Follow me, please."  Ashstorm began walking to the edge of camp, making sure Bramblepaw was following behind her.  They walked out of camp and she began going to a spot around were Dawnhawk trained her.  "I know a good spot for hunting."  Finally, they both arrived.

She looked around trying to find some prey to show Bramblepaw how to hunt.  For a moment she was afraid that it would take a while for her to find anything, that would be so embarrassing.  Thankfully, she saw a squirrel.  "This is how you hunt," she whispered.  "Watch what I do, please."

She slowly crept up to the little creature.  When she was close enough, she pounced.  She grabbed the squirrel in her paws and bit it till it quickly died.  "Then, you generally will want to bury it if you are going to catch more."  As she said that she started burying it.  "Alright, do you have any questions before you do it yourself?"

Ashstorm used -3SP to catch a squirrel.  The catch was ?
237SP / 240SP

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!

Last edited by Little Ripped on Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 19:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey (Bramblepaw)   A New Journey (Bramblepaw) EmptyMon 7 Jun 2021 - 19:36

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

A New Journey (Bramblepaw) Mistpe10
A New Journey (Bramblepaw) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

Characters : Deceased:Wolfpaw, Sweetpaw,Honeypaw,Lilith///////Alive: Softpaw,Laurellight, Bramblepaw
Clan/Rank : Softpaw:Riverclan apprentice. Laurellight:T1 Shadowclan warrior. Bramblepaw:Skyclan apprentice
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey (Bramblepaw)   A New Journey (Bramblepaw) EmptyWed 9 Jun 2021 - 14:03

Bramblepaw followed after her mentor almost excitedly. Once out in the territory she slowed for a moment looking around before she moved to catch up coming to a stop near her mentor for a moment. Her gaze looked around before focusing on Ashstorm as she began the lesson. Her gaze taking in her stance for a moment before she flicked her tail and stilled watching her mentor hunt and successfully catch the prey. She smiled some eager to try"No i think i got it so i can try and catch something myself now?"She mewed curiously her voice quiet in case any prey lingered in the area.

Softpaw of Riverclan-

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey (Bramblepaw)   A New Journey (Bramblepaw) EmptyThu 10 Jun 2021 - 9:33

Ashstorm saw the same eagerness to catch something on Bramblepaw's face that she had when she was an apprentice.  This made her happy.  She was happy that she was able to help train this apprentice, who was as excited as she had been.  She very much hoped that she had explained it well enough.  "Of course," she happily half-whispered.  "Go ahead and give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey (Bramblepaw)   A New Journey (Bramblepaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Journey (Bramblepaw)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: