Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

Characters : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44071-wind-through-the-willows-softly-i-weep
Number of posts : 50

Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit Empty
PostSubject: Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit   Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit EmptyWed 21 Apr 2021 - 21:13

So, I have been recently working on amassing interpersonal relationships for my characters. This time: it's Sparkkit!

All info on Sparkkit can be found here if you want to spend time reading, but here's all you need to know:

Sparkkit is a bit of a revolutionary who will really enjoy doing things to annoy his clan. He has a strong moral code and puts that before the warrior code always. He's a bit unpredictable, but incredibly loyal as well. He is a Windclan cat.

He will most likely go out of his way to befriend other cats from other clans (and rogues/kittypets/loners as well), especially cats with mixed heritage or cats that are generally looked down upon by others due to things they can't control. So, If you have any cats who are kits/apprentices that you think might fit these criteria, I'd love to see them!

He can be a bit insufferable (and somewhat self-righteous) though, so be prepared for that.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know more info/do something "plotty" between your character and my boi Sparkkit!

Edit: I forgot to mention that he is not currently born, but hopefully will be soon (:
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit   Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021 - 12:52

Yew is an ex-Asylum rouge chilling near Windclan territory atm, and he'd be available for frens! He'll also probably end up being a fair bit older though since he's older apprentice/young warrior age right now

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

Characters : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44071-wind-through-the-willows-softly-i-weep
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit   Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit EmptySun 2 May 2021 - 19:15

That would be fine! Spark doesn't discriminate on age, really. He's just looking to make as much trouble as possible.

|-| Sweetkit: RC, Kit - #ff99ff |-| Sparkkit: WC, Kit - #ff9900 |-| Deepkit: SC, Kit - #006600 |-|

Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit PmUHm6

Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit 784dd7c34265502Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit D4fc35dbe99dfeaSome Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit 7f85595581a8135

NPCs: Brackenlark - #276ba3; Misc - #000033

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit   Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Out Of Clan Friends For Sparkkit
Page 1 of 1