Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Home

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: A New Home   A New Home EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 19:19

Finally, Murkystrike padded through the camp entrance. The sun had set, darkness cloaking the marshes and pine trees that dotted ShadowClan's territory. Her pale green eyes searched for Mistyfalcon, Rookfire, or Flintstar as she carefully maneuvered through her waking Clanmates. She finally spotted Flintstar and approached him as quickly as she could with a kit on her back. "Flintstar, umm.. So I... I uhh..." Reaching around, she gently picked the kit blending into her back up by the scruff and placed her on the ground before wrapping her fluffy tail around it. "This is Night. I found her, alone, at the roots of a tree. I waited for a long time with her, but when the sun started to set I knew I couldn't leave her out there alone. She said that her mother was somewhere around, but I couldn't scent any other cats, and she was starving - she still is. I gave her the mouse I caught, but she's exhausted and cold..." Murkystrike trailed off, looking around for Rookfire or Mistyfalcon once more. "She said that she had been sick, and couldn't eat. I can't tell if she's still sick, or just tired and hungry, if Rookfire is around he could look her over to know for sure. I promised her we would keep an eye out for her mother. I... I told her she could sleep with me." She looked slightly defensive, she didn't truly think that Flintstar would turn the kit away, but a small part of her feared otherwise. If he did... What would she do?

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

A New Home Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 19:35

Flintstar had been resting in the shade near his den, paws tucked beneath him but eyes half-open and aware as he watched his Clanmates go around their business. He glanced over as Murkystrike stepped into the camp, giving her a nod although... He could have sworn that she had gone out quite a while ago - why was she  just getting back now? However the answer was quickly given as she beelined toward him, started speaking and produced a small kit from her back. He simply blinked as she nervously went on, giving the details - failing to locate the mother, the kit being sick. It...Ah. His whiskers twitched as he  leaned forward to give Night a few sniffs, a frown tugging at his muzzle.

"I see," he said finally, giving a glance around the camp himself for the medicine cat. "Rookfire is about - I don't think he has gone out for herbs. Perhaps in his den? As for your promise, that is fine. Alert the other warriors to keep an eye out for a queen before you go to bed so they are aware when they go out for their patrols," he added as he pushed himself to his paws, before he crouched down to be at eye level with Night.

"Do not worry, little one. We will do our best to locate your mother - and if we fail...Well, our nests and Clan are always open to lost ones like yourself," he meowed gently, trying to give a smile but his face remained as neutral was ever. He straightened up, giving Murkystrike another nod. "If Rookfire clears Night to sleep with you in the warrior's den, that is fine. I imagine it will however also be fine if you remain in the medicine den with her if Rookfire wants to keep an eye on her. Speaking of...Rookfire!" he turned, calling out for the medicine cat. "We need you over here - a lost, perhaps sick kit has been found and needed to be looked over."

A New Home ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 20:04

Mistyfalcon stretched and yawned, then slipped quietly from the warrior's den. Murkystrike hadn't been beside him, and he could only guess that she'd already headed out on patrol.

Spotting movement near the camp entrance, Mistyfalcon couldn't help the smile as Murkystrike made her way into camp. There was something odd about her movements, however. Slow and careful. And she headed towards Flintstar. Mistyfalcon trotted towards his mate and leader, blue eyes on Murkystrike in concern.

"Murkystrike? Are you ok-" Mistyfalcon blinked in surprise as he drew near enough to hear her words and see her turn, pulling something from her back.

Someone, rather. A very small someone.

"And she was just... Out in the forest?" What mother would leave a kit? Unless something had happened... He came to a stop in front of Murkystrike, gaze traveling from the kit to his mate, noting her defensiveness, and offering her a small smile. Flintstar had accepted several cats into the clan recently, he couldn't really see a reason why he would turn away a helpless kit. Something the leader himself quickly confirmed.

At a loss of what to say, Mistyfalcon kept quiet, though he was ready to help Murkystrike if she asked. His tail flicked, briefly resting against her shoulder in a show of quiet support.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 21:16

Night had fallen asleep, lulled by the careful movements of Murkystrike as she made her way to the camp. The kit opened her eyes slightly as she was set on the ground, hearing more than the familiar voice of the warrior who found her. She started to close her eyes but stopped when a tom's face entered her blurry field of view. She yawned in response, not quite registering his words. She opened her eyes more when she realized they were in a different spot. Her eyes scanned her surroundings, noting the two cats nearby. She jumped slightly when the tom who had spoken to her yelled out for another cat. The name seemed familiar, but in her sleepy state, Night couldn't piece it together. She turned and looked at the other tom who had approached. His eyes seemed to be on Murkystrike, perhaps a friend. She looked around the camp again, noting how dark it had become.
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 9:11

Murkystrike nodded in response to Flintstar, making a mental note to herself to alert any patrols accordingly. A familiar voice turned her head, and relief filled her expression as her eyes landed on Mistyfalcon. "I'm fine, Misty." She reassured him as she watched him take in the sight of the tiny kit, who yawned at her paws. "She was. She was at the roots of a tree, and I almost missed her entirely. I think she was calling out for her mother, which is what alerted me.." She explained softly to her mate, keeping her ears trained on what Flintstar was telling the kit. His words confirmed what she had already assumed, and she relaxed even more knowing she had been right. Flintstar straightened, addressing her again, and she nodded. "Thank you, Flintstar. I appreciate it, truly."

Flintstar turned and called for Rookfire, making the little kit jump slightly. Leaning down to her, Murkystrike nuzzled the top of her head with her nose gently, humming softly. "It's alright, little one, he's calling for our medicine cat. He'll make sure you're not sick, or take care of you if you are. That's Flintstar, the leader I mentioned to you. And this is Mistyfalcon. He's my mate." She explained quietly, motioning to each of the tom's in turn. "It's a lot to take in, I know, but we'll take good care of you, alright? For as long as you may need us." Mistyfalcon had brought his tail to her shoulder briefly, and she looked at him. She was getting sleepy herself, having hunted while the sun was still up. Suddenly she was happy she had taken that opportunity, who knows what would have happened if she hadn't. She blinked slowly before bringing her head under Mistyfalcon's chin. "Once she's settled, could we talk?" She mewed quietly, just so the tom could hear her. For now, she could do little but wait for Rookfire to arrive and look over the kit, and let her know where she could rest with her. But, if they were unable to find her mother.... Murkystrike looked down at where the kit was near her paws, her tail curled protectively over her.

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

A New Home Giphy
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 10:47

"Of course." He responded, gently nuzzling the top of Murkystrike's head when she pressed against him.

As she gazed down at the kit once more, Mistyfalcon thought he knew where her thoughts were going. "If we don't find her mother..." His voice was quiet, matching Murkystrike's. He had very little idea of what to do with kits, but he figured that talking about a missing mother could prove upsetting and had no wish to do that to the little scrap. The kit looked exhausted, and so he'd leave anything more than the introductions Murkystrike had given to another time. The marsh wasn't kind to those who didn't know where to place their paws, and predators were always likely, too. Mistyfalcon didn't want to think a queen would've abandoned the kit purposefully, but he wasn't naïve enough to think that wasn't a possibility, either.

"We'll take care of her, either way." He said quietly.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 20:01

Night felt the touch of Murkstrike's nose to her head, and she looked up at her, grateful that she was by her side will all the new cats around, and the new scents she could smell now that she was more awake. It scared her that she hadn't seen her mother, but the she-cat's presence comforted her. She saw the look she gave the tom who was near her, and although she couldn't hear them, they seemed to be talking. She called him her mate, but Night didn't know what that was. She thought it best to wait and see who this new cat was.

While waiting, she gazed around the camp one more time before looking down at the Murkystrike's tail wrapped around her. Bored, she batted lightly at the tip of the tail, just enough to move it, but not enough to really do anything. She liked to watch the warriors tail move, instead of staring up at the two toms nearby, and contented herself to pass the time like that.
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed 21 Apr 2021 - 14:13

Upon Flintstar calling Rookfire's name, the tom rushed to the area. Seeing the tiny kit, he blinked. The kit seemed to be in poor condition, but in the right environment could rebound. "Here are my thoughts," he said, padding towards the group. "Night is in poor condition, but given a moon of an environment around her that can meet all of her needs could help her health recover." He had seen other cats in similar conditions recover by staying in camp until they were healthy enough. "Since ShadowClan camp is an environment that has helped other cats recover before, my two cents are that we keep her in ShadowClan until her mom comes back for her." He would have said more, but he held his tongue as to not scare the young kit.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

A New Home Image10
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed 21 Apr 2021 - 15:01

Flintstar blinked a few times as Murkystrike spoke to Night and referred to the newly arrived Mistyfalcon as her mate. ...What? That - they - were a thing? He stood there awkwardly, suddenly questioning how long they could have been together. They had been close for a while but...He did have to admit to himself that he was rather sure he wouldn't have seen any of the signs. Perhaps it would just be better if he kept is maw shut and acted as if he was always aware.

His dwelling on Murkystrike's and Mistyfalcon's new relationship was sidetracked as Rookfire finally arrived, taking a moment to look over the kit before giving his verdict. "Of course. I'm sure the queens won't mind a new kit in the nursery for as long as Night remains here. We can still see about trying to locate her mother with patrols - at least to give her a location on where to come to collect her kit if she..." he drifted off, glancing down at Night. Perhaps...It wasn't best to allude to the fact that there was a good chance that Night's mother wouldn't return - perhaps it was not unlike a situation with Batglow, where his mother was never found and it could only be assumed that she had left him to fend for himself. "But even if worse comes to worse, Night may be a permanent member of ShadowClan if that is what she desires when she is older." There was another pause. "...And perhaps a Clan name would suit the young kit as well, but I suppose I will leave that up to you, Murkystrike as you were the one that found her."

A New Home ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyThu 22 Apr 2021 - 9:26

Murkystrike cast Mistyfalcon a grateful look as he quickly agreed, and even seemed to pick up on where her thoughts were going. Suddenly, she felt little paws on the tip of her tail, and she looked back down to where Night was playing with it. Her expression softened further, and she quietly watched the kit play it's game while they waited for Rookfire. Every now and then she would would look to her mate to gauge his reaction, then glance to Flintstar. He seemed to be a bit awkward suddenly, and she wondered what had happened to herself. Things had seemed okay just a few moments before... Her thoughts were interrupted by Rookfire's arrival, and she let him look over the kit. When he straightened, she nodded, agreeing with him. As Flintstar spoke up again, her tail curled a little tighter around Night. She was certain he was right, and she was no queen, but... The thought of another she-cat looking after the kit was disappointing. Selfish as the thought was, Murkystrike found that she wanted to be the one to care for little Night... As Flintstar finished, she met his gaze and nodded. "I think I will let her rest for tonight, she's had a long day no doubt. Tomorrow, I'll talk to her..." Her eyes trailed down to the little kit once more. "Her fur reminds me of a raven. Perhaps Ravenkit." She mused quietly, mostly to herself but the other toms around could surely hear it.

Straightening once more, she met Flintstar's eyes again. "Thank you, Flintstar. For now, I think we'll get some rest. Night is understandably exhausted, and I'm getting tired myself..." Murkystrike trailed off, looking to Rookfire and then to Mistyfalcon. "We'll see you as soon as Night wakes up, Rookfire, that way you can get a closer look at anything that might be wrong. Do you... Want to come with us, Misty?" She asked softly, before leaning down to the kit. "Come, Night, we're going to go to my nest. We'll get lots of sleep, and get you taken care of. You'll be safe and well cared for, I promise."

A New Home Giphy
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyThu 22 Apr 2021 - 17:49

Mistyfalcon nodded at Rookfire in greeting, and stepped aside to let him get a better look at the kit. He agreed with the medicine cat and Flintstar, and took little notice of his leader's sudden awkwardness. Watching Night bat at Murkystrike's tail was... endearing, cute, even.

"I'll join you, looks like you've had a long day, yourself." Mistyfalcon responded to Murkystrike's question. He was a good Shadowclanner and had spent most of the day sleeping, but he wasn't scheduled for patrolling until moonhigh. He'd be happy to spend time with Murkystrike, and figured they'd still need to discuss the kit, too. Either way, Mistyfalcon would support her, but generally kits weren't just found in the forest, either.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Cancer Tiger

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyFri 23 Apr 2021 - 21:00

Night looked at the the newly arrived tom and listened as he spoke. The only words she heard in her tired state was "poor condition". She wasn't sure what exactly he meant, and was he referring to her? Either way, she yawned, tired and barely listening to any of the words spoken around her. She looked up at Murkystrike as she spoke to her, and from what she gathered, she meant for her to rest. Grateful for the opportunity to get away from the other cats, and to go back to sleep, she stretched, yawned again, and nodded to the warrior. She said nothing, letting Murkystrike lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: