Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a wish for the night [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

a wish for the night [c] Empty
PostSubject: a wish for the night [c]   a wish for the night [c] EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 22:23

With carefully gathered flowers at her side, Thalia worked diligently. She'd tagged along on a hunting patrol earlier, hoping she'd start to improve her skills soon, and she'd tried her best to help in any other way she could. Now that she'd fulfilled her duties for the day, she was free to pursue her current goal: weaving these flower stems into an acceptable crown; something she'd taken to doing when she wasn't needed elsewhere. Whether it was gathering material or the careful effort required to see it through, it brought her a sense of peace.

It wasn't an especially useful skill, practically speaking, but she'd found she had an eye for it all the same. And the more time she spent looking for flowers, the more time she spent looking for herbs; she'd taken to leaving the ones she knew were best suited to medicine for Rookfire in yet another attempt to make herself useful. And an effort to try and learn more of the herbs, so she could make sure she wasn't wasting something that would be best used elsewhere.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: a wish for the night [c]   a wish for the night [c] EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 9:21

Flintstar huffed as he stepped from his den, taking a moment to stretch out his limbs before he gave his pelt a shake and continued forward. His gaze swept the camp, taking notes on who was doing what. Everything seemed rather normal, other than...Thalia. He came to a stop, blinking at the she-cat as she sat huddled in a corner with flowers at her side doing...Something with them. Watching how her paws worked, Flintstar's own started to twitch at being still for so long. He shook his head, pushing forward to quietly - but carefully - approach Thalia as he looked over the large collection of flowers she had gathered. "What...Are you doing?" he asked, sitting down not far - honestly very curious by whatever Thalia was making.

a wish for the night [c] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: a wish for the night [c]   a wish for the night [c] EmptySun 25 Apr 2021 - 8:53

Thalia glanced up from her work. "I'm making flower crowns," she said simply, gesturing to the flowers at her side. After a moment, though, she paused; wondering why she would have caught the leader's attention. Unless, of course, she'd made a major mistake in some way. That would require his attention, wouldn't it? "Um... Should I not be? I'm sorry! I've been picking them up while gathering herbs... Or gathering herbs while picking them up, sometimes. It helps me be, um... More focused? Less anxious? I don't know any better words for it... It's just something to do, really..."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: a wish for the night [c]   a wish for the night [c] EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021 - 9:31

Flower...Crowns? Flintstar leaned forward, peering at the flowers. Well, it was oblivious she was making something from them but he wasn't sure what a 'crown' was. His ear twitched as she nervously explained why - fearful that she had shouldn't be doing this. He shushed her with a wave of his tail. "You are fine, Thalia. You are in no trouble for making...Flower crowns." He paused however as he thought back on her words. They helped her be...Focus? He knew what that feeling was like, he often rolled around Thornstar's stone when he had to think in his den. It always helped to do...Something with his paws. "...How do you go about making one?" he asked, straightening up a little as he looked up at Thalia. "I...Ah...Also like...Doing things with my paws," he admitted, nodding down at where he had already started kneading during their short conversation. "It helps me be...More focused as well. And...Besides, Freckleface says I should erm...Bond more with my Clanmates. This may...Help?"

a wish for the night [c] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: a wish for the night [c]   a wish for the night [c] EmptyMon 3 May 2021 - 10:38

"Okay! If you want to, I'm happy to help!" Thalia's eyes lit up as Flintstar reassured her that she wasn't doing anything wrong. "Well, I'm not a great teacher, but... Here," she nudged several flowers toward him. "You do it like this... Just watch what I do. I'll try to explain if you need it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do it well..."

Carefully, moving slower than she'd gotten used to, she started to demonstrate what she was doing; step by step. Carefully weaving stems together with her paws, occasionally using her teeth if it proved too difficult.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a wish for the night [c]   a wish for the night [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

a wish for the night [c]
Page 1 of 1