Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]   Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 7:42 pm

Hey everyone!! My RC oc, Yarrow, is an adopted kit, having been found on the borders of RC territory as a newborn (Yarrow is deaf, so it's most likely he was abandoned either due to his disability or familial issues)
Though unknown to Yarrow and to RC, I plan on having one or both of his parents be PC Rogues willing to rp a story line about Yarrow's true origins when Yarrow is older. Is anyone willing to have their rogue oc play the part of an estranged parent?

(Yarrowkit was most likely born towards the end or right after Asylum, if that helps anyone)

Last edited by mugwump on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2270

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]   Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:41 pm

So.......*wiggles eyebrows*

My oc Tawnyflare is a former Asylum member. And guess where she was stationed? RiverClan. It might be possible that, if Yarrow was born before Tawny was put in baby jail, which was towards the end of the plot anyway, maybe she could have been his mum? And if she mated with an Asylum cat, that would give her reason to abandon Yarrow as once she discovered she was stolen as a kit, she wanted nothing to do with Asylum.

Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]   Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Hey Karuna! Yeah, I'd be totally down for Tawnyflare being Yarrow's mom if you're down with it too! I'm assuming that Tawnyflare is a regular warrior at WC after she left Asylum? I wasn't expecting a former Asylum member/rogue mom to be currently residing in WindClan, and I think that adds a super cool extra layer to the story! (Do you think Tawny would recognize her son at Gatherings?) Also, what do you refer to as "baby jail"? I'm not familiar with most Asylum stories, having joined after the last battle, but I'm sure it's fine to safely say that Yarrow was born before that. Thanks for reaching out! ^^
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]   Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 8:04 am

(Baby Jail is the goofy term we used for where the Asylum took war prisoners during the plot, it was a prison yard they built in Fourtrees. It's not actually called Baby Jail in canon though lol)

Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]   Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 9:24 am

Yeah, it is a long story, but the shortened version is that Asylum stole kits from every Clan, and Tawny was one of those kits, so now she is home! And yeah, she would probably recognize Yarrow, although I can't say she would be pleased to find him xD

Now I am stoked for this!

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]   Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 10:29 am

Yeyeye! Thanks for clarifying Grizz! So it's official that Tawnyflare is Yarrow's mom? The topics/story line wont start until he's into his apprenticeship/becomes a warrior, but I wanted to recruit a cat before so I'm not scrambling later, and you can build up some lore with Tawny's topics if you wish. Thanks guys, can't wait for Yarrow to meet his awesome POW mom ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]   Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 11:32 am

Hoo boy this is gonna be fun xD

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]   Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yarrowkit's Birth Rights [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: