Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 6 Apr 2021 - 15:08

Rookfire took Moonpaw to the Moonstone.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey Image10
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 6 Apr 2021 - 15:50

Moonpaw ate the herbs, went through the Mothermouth and touched her nose to the moonstone!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Apr 2021 - 18:27

From the vibrant, star-studded, swatch of navy, scenery began to take shape. Sparse trees stretched in a mimicry of the marshlands below. A tall and lean figure stepped forwards with a coat that seemed to reflect the shimmering breath of the afterlife. Underneath a fiery red pelt were the hardened muscles of a warrior. Crossing the tom's coat was a myriad of well-earned scars; each told a story of a battle won... or a fight at least survived. The limp he'd possessed near the end of his life was non-existent in this alleged paradise. At least it was one thing he could find comfort in.

The Shadowclan warrior looked weary, despite his eyes being kind and inviting. He offered a nod to the young she-cat before settling back on his haunches, "Welcome to Starclan, Moonpaw, I hope it's as glorious as the elders have made it out to be." There was no twitch of whiskers, the words seemed genuine enough, "My name is Flamestrike, I once was a warrior of Shadowclan many moons ago under Thrushstar and Magpiestar. Surely at least Thrushstripe's name has come up before." His tail flickered. Did Shadowclan even care about such ancient history? Crazy, old Thrushstar was at least worth mentioning regardless.

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 18:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Apr 2021 - 18:36

The world had faded around her, and before she knew it, she was surrounded by stars. A shimmering warrior stood before her and if she hadn't been experiencing it for herself, Moonpaw would never have believe this was possible. Her eyes were wide as saucers and her jaw hung open. There was a level of awe and disbelief that both chilled and warmed her to the core. Unable to speak at first, Moonpaw shook her head. If she had heard of Thrushstar before this, she couldn't recall it now.

"I... no. Thrushstripe hasn't been mentioned to me I don't think..." She couldn't help but gasp even after she had been staring for as long as she had been. The Asylum hadn't taught her much in the ways of ancient deities. As a matter of fact, things like this had been forbidden. Now she knew why. To look a Starclan warrior in the eye was mystical and humbling. Her breath caught in her throat and she had to remember to draw breath.

"You'll have to forgive me I didn't think... I never imagined that..." She couldn't even finish her sentence. Too much was going through her head to fast to think, let alone make a coherent sentence. "...Yep." She gave up, unable to keep her words together anyway. "So what of Thrushstripe? Surely you brought him up for a reason?"

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Apr 2021 - 19:04

The wonderous awe of a young cat seemed to strike a chord in his chest. All at once the tom remembered being young himself, weighed by his own given burdens but pressing forward with determination for the beliefs and morals he had prescribed to - one's he'd managed to fail in his time in the forest. But this dream-like hope was one that was warrior had also seen written across the face of his kits before being twisted with scorn. There was something purely innocent about the way she regarded the ancestors, regarded him, and with the torrent of emotion washing over him, the hardened warrior managed a flicker of a smile.

"Thrushstripe was a crazy old bat." Flamestrike finally meowed. Despite regarding the expression on the apprentice's face, he did little to acknowledge it, "There was a time when cats of the forest thought he would never die. Surely, he was insane having endured so many moons of leadership but... there was still a certain wisdom about his madness. And he was determined. Thrushstripe always did what he thought needed to be done, no matter the situation. He inspired me, even if I could never quite live up to it..." He trailed off, green eyes flickering with words left unsaid.

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: