Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed)   Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed) EmptyThu 25 Feb 2021 - 6:46

You can do this. Himbo Bob mentally prepared himself. You got this, he told himself, it won't be so bad, she's probably really nice.

It wasn't until they were face-to-face did Himbob want to run away like a little kit.

Gulping, he passed her a sparrow and a daffodil, nervously sweating. "S-so, um. Mornin', Smokeheather, uh, how're... How're you? Uh mice are, uhm, running... Er, uh, nice...?" Ashstorm was probably somewhere in the distance, cackling at his suffering.

[OOC: set before A Beast Am I and after A Good New Day!]

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed)   Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed) EmptyThu 25 Feb 2021 - 11:47

Gray-green eyes narrowed slightly as a rogue approached her, fumbling out something that Smokefeather thought was supposed to resemble a greeting.

"It's Smokefeather." Stars above, the tom couldn't even get a name right. What could Ashstorm possibly see in him? Smokefeather wasn't impressed, but then, her first meeting with the tom hadn't exactly gone smoothly, either. In fact, she'd gone to lengths to avoid him and his fellow rogues since. Or avoid them as much as she could, at least. Which really wasn't as much as she'd like.

Still, she'd be civil. Ashstorm deserved that much, at least. Her fluffy tail twitched, wrapping around her paws as she stared up at the massive pale tom.

"You're Himbo... Bob... Right...?" Most of the rogues had names that made little sense to the clan cat, and Himbo Bob was no exception.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed)   Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed) EmptyWed 17 Mar 2021 - 8:52

Maybe she wasn't a fan of flowers. Or maybe she didn't like daffodils. Oh no, what if she was allergic to sparrow feathers or daffodils? That would be embarrassing. So far, this was definitely not going as planned. "Uh, y-yes ma'am, that's my name." Nervously sitting down, he looked everywhere but at Smokefeather's eyes. Oh gosh, why was this so hard?

"So, uh, I'm your daughter's.. Mate.. Uh, I guess that.. That makes us family, r-right?"

Oh no. Why did he say that? Himbo Bob doubted that would go over well. "I-I mean if you'd like! Wait no-- Ashstorm and I will be mates whether you like it or not- wait, oh no that sounded bad, I mean I'd like for you to be okay with us being together but even if you are opposed we'll still be mates."

This really wasn't going well, was it? "S-so! Do you like.. Uh... Sparrows?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed)   Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting My Mother-in-law (closed)
Page 1 of 1