Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Paranoia [C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

Paranoia [C] Empty
PostSubject: Paranoia [C]   Paranoia [C] EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:42 pm

Dawnhawk had committed a treacherous crime that he never thought he would have. He'd killed an innocent kit, his own guard and nearly killed Beechface too. He had walked out of camp calmly enough after informing other cats of both the Asylum and Skyclan of "what happened". He'd told them that his guard got into a nasty argument with Beechface that lead to the killing of Featherkit and the injury of the medicine cat. Dawnhawk had fought his guard upon discovering the act and killed him outright, as he'd had no choice. It seemed like he was believed, especially after Smokefeather, no longer his mother as far as he was concerned, had told them that that was what happened as well. Many were in sympathy for Smokefeather, the dead kit and Beechface whom was barely functioning. Dawnhawk was fine that no one wanted to overlook his injuries. He wanted to be left alone for now, and he'd get his injuries looked at later. They weren't very severe, as the medicine cat was very out of practice from when the last time the two of them fought.

He had scaled Highpine in an attempt to get away from everyone else, both Asylum and clan cat alike. He hadn't got quite to the top, but he was high enough that no one would hear him completely break down. Dawnhawk's face had wrinkled and contorted as he sobbed uncontrollably against the needle-filled branch that he hid himself on. His claws gripped it tightly and he wept like a small kit. He'd never cried this hard ever in his life. He choked on his breath and the tears burned down his face. It wasn't long before he couldn't breathe through his nose. His shoulders and legs shook.

Featherkit... I am so so sorry! This wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault! I shouldn't have done that... I was so angry and hurt but you didn't deserve that! He couldn't get himself under control. The pain from his mother full-blown rejecting him and the huge mistake that he couldn't take back. After a few moments, he leaned over the side of the branch and retched up his last meal. Almost immediately, he went back to crying uncontrollably. It had been too much too fast and he didn't know how to handle it. He couldn't undo what he'd done, but he didn't know how he was going to live with it either. I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I wish I could bring you back! I shouldn't have hurt you... I shouldn't have hurt you!

Dawnhawk was so distraught that he was blind and deaf to any that might scale the tree to get to him. Only a few other asylum cats knew where he was, but that didn't mean he couldn't be discovered.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down

Paranoia [C]
Page 1 of 1