Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton] Empty
PostSubject: Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton]   Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton] EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 9:39

Dennis stretched out on the grass, bored. He'd picked all the odd plants in the cramped outdoor enclosure and put them in a neat pile, something that had taken him the better half of the day, but now the sun was just over halfway across the sky and he was out of things to do. He didn't want to go inside, despite the warmth. The twoleg scared him and seemed intent on following him around wherever he went. He assumed she couldn't fit through the little door to the outside, because she hadn't tried to follow him out here yet. Thank StarClan.
For a brief flash, Spiderquill was home. Everyone was there. His moms. Lilypaw. Snowflight. All was well. Where had he been before? He didn't even remember. He was back in RiverClan now, back where he belonged...
And then he blinked, and it was gone. He frowned. What had he been doing?
Ah, yes. Nothing.
He sighed, rolling over onto his back. The sky was a dreary grey, the sun barely shining through the clouds. It would probably rain soon. Dennis didn't care though; he didn't mind the rain as much as the twoleg did. Perhaps he'd just stay here for the rest of the day, maybe nap. Maybe he'd wake up somewhere else, somewhere without all the walls. Face to the sky and spindly limbs at awkward positions, he began to doze off.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton]   Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton] EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 1:11

Clouds beginning to cover the sky and a small breeze setting in, Elsa made her way through the twolegplace once again, walking along the rooftops of twoleg dens. Like every other day, she had no real set purpose for coming out here, although if she found some cat she recognized she wouldn't hesitate to approach them. Just the other sunrise she had met the tabby she-cat for the first time, she was awful nice. I wonder who i'll talk to today? The thought crossed her mind as she made a particularly long jump, almost slipping, but she caught herself on the rain catcher on the end of a roof.

Peeking over the roof, she gazed across the rows among rows of twoleg dens, making sure to pay attentions to those that she knew have cats living in them. After a few moments of seeing empty yards and gardens, she spotted a dark pelt among the dull colors of the twolegs lawns, a dark pelt she recognized. 'Dennis!' Jumping down from the rooftop, she leaped from ledge to ledge to make her way to the ground, almost falling a few times. She should really try to be more careful. Jumping onto the fence, she looked at the three-legged tom and found that he was sleeping. "Hello, Dennis! It's me, Elsa-AA!" As she declared her name, she lost her balance and fell off of the fence, landing awkwardly on her paw, causing a sharp pain to rise in her paw and stay there. "Ouch!" The word was sharp and high-pitched as it escaped her maw, but she tried to stand normally and greet the tom with a straight face. "S-sorry if i startled you, i falling off the fence didn't help much. I should be more careful!" She ended the sentence with a giggle, but her face was still slightly twisted with pain.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton]   Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton] EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 6:30

Dennis dreamed of forests, of mystical blue cats, of a family. He tossed and turned, murmuring in his sleep. It was so blurry, if only he could see them from closer up...

"AAAAAAAH! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME I'M NOT GLUTEN FREE-" He awoke with a start, expecting the worst. Was it a dog? A fox? An enemy cat? His heart filled with dread and just as quickly emptied of it as he fully opened his eyes and spotted the white cat before him. "Elsa! Sorry, it's good to-" He stopped as he noticed her paw. It looked a little swollen, and Elsa was standing weirdly on it despite her attempts to stand normally. He sighed at the she-cat. "I may not know much, but I can spot a sprain when I see one. Sit." He got up awkwardly and shook himself out, trying to rid himself of any remaining sleepiness. He made his way towards his neat pile of herbs. There wasn't much, twoleg gardens weren't particularly great for plant diversity, but Dennis' twoleg didn't keep her garden immaculate and so he still had a varied, albeit small, herb pile. He looked around at the herbs. He couldn't remember what all of them were called, but somehow he knew their effects. Induces vomiting, binds broken bones, eases swelling... Aha! He grabbed the spiky green plants and popped them into his mouth, only slightly cringing at the bitterness and stinging sensation. He chewed them into a mush and spread them on his paws, looking up at Elsa apologetically. "Uh, I know it's gross. Sorry. It'll help though! And it won't sting, the chewing took care of that." He waited for Elsa's approval.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton]   Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton] EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 0:31

The white she-cat flinched when Dennis woke, startled at his reaction. "DON'T BE AFRAID IT'S ONLY ME" She blurted out, trying to calm the tom. "Sorry, i should try remembering to not scare you every time i come to visit." A small laugh followed the sentence. Her face fell into confusion when Dennis cut off his sentence and stared at her paw. Did he know that she had hurt it? When he next spoke it confirmed her thoughts. "How.. how did you know?" Surprise riddled her mew as she followed his orders and sat down. It was almost as if he knew things that Daisybloom did. As far as she knew, only medicine cats knew about herbs and injuries and illness. Perhaps some cat had taught him some medicine like Daisybloom had her. Unfortunately Daisybloom didn't teach her anything about hurt legs.

Watching as Dennis approached a pile of leaves, she tried to decipher a few of them, unfortunately not recognizing any of them. If she remembered, the only medical treatments she had learned was to apply cobwebs to stop bleeding, and to use cob nuts on wounds. When the tom picked up a particularly painful looking herb, one with spikes. Her eyes widened when he began to chew it. "Doesn't that sting?" When he spit it back out onto his paw, it looked much less intimidating, but far more gross. Even so, she knew that this was normal; Daisybloom had done it when she healed her. "It's not that gross, i remember a cat healed me like you before. She was really nice to me, and she even taught me a few things about herbs!" Her eyes lit up at the memory as she nudged her paw forward, signaling that it was okay for Dennis to apply the ointment.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton]   Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton] EmptyWed 6 Jan 2021 - 7:17

Spiderquill shrugged. "I dunno, instinct I guess. To be fair, you did a pretty lousy job of hiding it." He smiled when she offered the paw and began gently rubbing the poultice onto it. "Yeah, it kinda stings. I think it's venomous. But I didn't swallow any, so all good." He listened intently while he worked. Another cat who knew about herbs? Odd. He hadn't come across another cat who could heal... well, ever. "What was her name? Are healers common here?" Multitasking, he stepped back from the paw and nodded in satisfaction. He turned back to his little pile, grabbing a swathe of cobwebs. It was perhaps the only healing tool that the twoleg had copious amounts of. He turned back to his friend and wrapped the silky substance around her paw. "It's not a bad sprain, from what I can see. It should be fine soon, though it'll be sore for a while. You're gonna have to go three-legged, or step on it very carefully. No running, it could make it worse and cause permanent damage. Okay?" He stopped and blinked. Where had that come from? Come to think of it, where did any of this knowledge come from? He couldn't remember for the life of him, but he was both frustrated at his lack of memory and grateful that this skill remained with him.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton]   Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton] EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 23:31

"Her name was Daisybloom, she was from a group of cats who live in the forest. If i remember correctly, she called herself something like a healing cat? Maybe a medicine cat? Or perhaps just healer or medicine collector? I can't remember." She answered Dennis's first question, wincing when he applied the poultice to her paw. "Healers aren't common here in the twolegplace, i actually met her after i had a run-in with a river cat. He was quite unkind to me; while all i wanted to do was talk, he attacked me on-sight. I've been afraid to go back to the river since." In order to keep Dennis from being confused, she tried her best to not say the names of the clans. She herself was quite confused when Daisybloom first explained to her what the clans were, and she didn't want to overwhelm Dennis she same way she was.

When Dennis started spitting out instructions, Elsa straightened her posture and did her best to try and remember his words. "No running, walk three-legged. Got it." With that she stood up and walked around a little, trying to adjust to not using her front paw. It was odd, to say the least, trying to walk without using her front paw. Soon she got the hang of it and she limped back toward Dennis. "Oh, thank you so much! I didn't learn how to take care of sprains, so i'm glad to have had you here to help me!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton]   Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton] Empty

Back to top Go down

Over the Garden Wall [CLOSED for Cotton]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: