Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Guilty By Association [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Guilty By Association [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty By Association [Closed]   Guilty By Association [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2021 - 18:19

Ashstorm came walking with Beechface, happy that they were having a good conversation that did not have much to do with the Asylum.  It was very peaceful.  Her and her sister just talking was something she missed.  Everything now seemed to have to do something with the Asylum.  She was smiling, laughing, and just having fun, something that she missed.  Everything seemed like it was before.  Nothing could ruin this, she thought.

And then something did...

Beechface drew her attention to an Asylum cat that was running away and near to them another cat, laying on the ground.  The pelt of the cat laying on the ground filled with blood.  She was afraid for that cats life.  She took a closer look to see if it was anyone she knew.  Then, she realized who it was.

"C-Copperfox?" She exclaimed worried.  Flashes of anger, sadness, and worry flowed through her, but one thing she knew was that she would do what ever she could to help him.  When Beechface told her to get cobwebs, Ashstorm did not waste any time.  She quickly went to this task, looking as hard as she could.  Finally, she found some.  She carefully picked it up and went to give it to Beechface.  She wasn't fast enough and her sister was already applying cobwebs to the wounds.  "Here you go.  In case you need extras.  What else should I do?" She asked, wanting to help but not knowing how to.

Copperfox muttered that word "Shira" in response to Beechface's question.  Anger filled Ashstorm.  Shira! She thought angrily.  The one who pinned me?  The one who prevented me from going to see my father who was laying on the ground near lifeless?  And now she would do something like this?

"I know, Copperfox.  You did the right thing standing up for yourself.  Don't worry, you will be fine." She said, hoping that was true.

Dawnhawk, you need to show that stupid cat that is not okay.  You need to show them all that.  And if you don't, I'll do it myself.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3070

PostSubject: Re: Guilty By Association [Closed]   Guilty By Association [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2021 - 21:10

As if thinking about him could summon him, Dawnhawk was practically flying through the trees to Copperfox's location. Other Asylum cats had warned him of what was happening, but the message had taken time to get to him. Like a ghost he glided from one tree branch to the next until he was perched right above Copperfox's body. Beechface worked on him and Ashstorm was helping. Shira was no longer here. His claws tightened around the branch he was on so fiercely that there was some splintering and cracking as the bark gave way. A cold fury blazed in Dawnhawk's eyes as he stared at his brother's bloodied form. This would not stand.

"Find Shira. Surround her and do not let her leave once you have caught her." He told one of the nightstrikers nearby. They stared at him, hesitating on whether or not to obey. Dawnhawk's piercing stare switched from Copperfox to his subordinate. "Her orders were made very clear. She disobeyed the Asylum. She will answer for it." Dawnhawk wasn't asking questions. The warning edge to his voice and the truth of his words convinced the nightstrikers to once again obey him. Shadows sprinted off into the night to find the wayward she-cat.

"She will pay for this." He said down to both of his sisters as reassuringly as he could, though he was angry enough to nearly spit. Without waiting for much of a reply, Dawnhawk was once again practically flying from tree branch to tree branch. The nightstrikers were on the ground while he would watch for her from the sky...

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5750

PostSubject: Re: Guilty By Association [Closed]   Guilty By Association [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2021 - 9:24

"You'll be okay, Copperfox... Anyone could see it wasn't your fault." No, provoking a fight was something Beechface would do. Something Dawnhawk would do. Copperfox had never been one that was quick to violence, he was more like Primroselight than any of his other older siblings. Maybe he was better for it, truly, for he knew how to keep his emotions in check. He'd be the last one of her family that Beechface would think of to ever start a fight with anyone.

Shira, he'd said. Beechface took note of the name grimly. She would dearly love to meet the one who had done this. For now, she would just have to focus on the task in front of her. Beechface nodded at Ashstorm in thanks, pressing the cobwebs to their brother's wounds.

"We need to get him back to camp, I can do little else out here. Between us we should be able to carry him." Copperfox was short and muscular, but next to the pair of she-cats he weighed practically nothing.

The sounds of a cat approaching had a low growl rumbling in Beechface's chest before she could stop herself. Of course Dawnhawk would show up now and play the savior. Just as he had with Bloodstrike. Beechface turned to face him, keeping a protective stance over Copperfox as she did so. Glaring at Dawnhawk. This was his fault. He had led these rogues here, he had betrayed them. Any blood that these rogues spilled was on his paws.

And yet, looking into Dawnhawk's eyes, Beechface saw a rage that was more at home on a different cat's features. It seemed... Genuine, however.

"Find her." She bit out, tone harsh. But Dawnhawk was already turning away, saying something to the rogues that were always present, always watching. Beechface had to force her attention back to Copperfox.

"Ashstorm, help me get him up." They should be able to support his weight easily, at least.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Guilty By Association [Closed]   Guilty By Association [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jan 2021 - 12:13

Ashstorm looked up in the trees at Dawnhawk.  She hissed at him when he spoke, but did listen.  "How did you let this happen?" She angrily yelled at him.  She watched him move from tree branch to tree branch away from them.  She wasn't even sure if he could hear her or even cared what she had to say.  "You promised me my family was safe!  You promised me we all were!"  She was one of the only cats who forgave him for the Asylum coming.  She was one of the only cats okay with him becoming deputy.  But this was not okay.  One of the only reasons she forgave him in the first place was that he promised no one would get hurt, but why didn't he see this coming?  There must have been other Asylum cats, they should have done something about that.  Dawnhawk should have done something earlier.  He is the only Skyclan cat that could have done something.

Then Ashstorm looked back at Beechface and took a deep breath.  "Okay," She said to her sister.  Ashstorm helped pick up Copperfox and began walking back to camp, taking one last angry look at Dawnhawk before focusing on helping Copperfox.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilty By Association [Closed]   Guilty By Association [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilty By Association [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: