Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive:Maplekit, Snowykit, Fogkit Dead:Quickfrost, Bluekit, Avernus, Jaysong, Brightpaw, Onepaw, Orangeheart, Creamfrost, FrostPaw, Dark
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 653

Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed)   Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed) EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 12:18

OneKit was tired of asylum cats around ThunderClan. He needed to go somewhere not in the nursery trying to be unseen by asylum. So he decided to tour himself around camp(At least were Kits could go).

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Wed 16 Dec 2020 - 18:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed)   Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed) EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 12:57

(out of character: i have a tip for you! if you're okay with people joining in on your topic, you should put "open" in the title, so everyone knows that the topic is open for anyone. then, if you want a topic where only people you invite can join, you can put "closed" in the title. that's all~)

Beecloud peered up from his meal, an uneasy feeling prickling the back of his neck. He didn't like the way these Asylum cats set their eyes on any cat they deemed a suspicious character. It seemed that the tom had found himself in a position where he was almost always suspicious. He could hardly help it, being so large and long-fanged. A grumble ross in his throat every time they stared thorns and daggers into his lunch. It was practically a daily routine.

Today, the Asylum cats were seeking out a different target. Little Onekit, whose one eye could barely reach an adult cat's without looking all the way up. Beecloud felt a sick feeling in his stomach, watching Onekit toddle around by himself. "Onekit," he meowed out to the small kitten, "You seem a little bored. Would you like to kick a mossball around with me? It's too cold to be sitting still, anyway."

Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive:Maplekit, Snowykit, Fogkit Dead:Quickfrost, Bluekit, Avernus, Jaysong, Brightpaw, Onepaw, Orangeheart, Creamfrost, FrostPaw, Dark
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 653

PostSubject: Re: Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed)   Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed) EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 13:06

“Ok” mewed OneKit in a cheerful voice as he was excited to finally have something to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed)   Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking around(I have no idea what to call this)(closed)
Page 1 of 1