Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainy's Activity Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Rainy's Activity Notice Empty
PostRainy's Activity Notice

Hello! C:

I've recently returned to WCC as an active member after a bit of a hiatus, and I hope to be able to stay this time for longer than I did before.  However, I feel it's important to lay some facts down about my current situation for the sake of clarity, as my current schedule is very busy and likely will be for a while.

• I am a T-K and kindergarten teacher at a daycare for T-K through 5th-grade students.  Since the kids are currently in school, every day I have a free period from around 8:30 to 1pm, which is the only time aside from after I get off work that I will likely be posting during the week.  I love my job, but it's definitely exhausting most days.  Posting during the week depends on my schedule, motivation, and just how close to death I am that day, but I will always try my best to keep things running! In order to avoid burning out, I usually post on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays (a few exceptions being urgent topics like Moonstones and plot things) :)

• I'm currently taking classes online with my local community college, so that's taken up quite a bit of my free time. I'm not planning on taking summer classes, however, so by May/June school won't be a factor for a while.

• I check Discord throughout the day even while I'm at work shhhh so if you have a question that is the best place to reach me!

Last edited by RainyHeart on Thu 17 Mar 2022 - 10:13; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Rainy's Activity Notice :: Comments

RainyHeart
Re: Rainy's Activity Notice
Post Sun 3 Jan 2021 - 13:00 by RainyHeart
Update - effective 1/4/20

On Monday I will be returning to work from my winter break, so this schedule will be back in effect.  Please be patient with me going forward, I will try to post in all my topics over the course of today so that nobody is left waiting too long in the week to come.

Also, one of my coworkers is out this week for COVID quarantine, so it's very likely my hours will be increased.  Posting might be especially slow, I will keep you guys informed :)
RainyHeart
Post Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 21:30 by RainyHeart
Update!

I'm going to try out having a posting days system, meaning that for now I'll be posting in most topics on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays!  Urgent topics such as Moonstones and plot-related things are the exception, I'll always try to get to those before anything else :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Rainy's Activity Notice

Page 1 of 1