Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dream of the dead.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dream of the dead. Empty
PostSubject: Dream of the dead.   Dream of the dead. EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 16:08

Sunkit falls into deep sleep. Darkness envoleps her. She opens her eyes and she's in a misty forest. "where am I? Wheres the nursery? Wheres everything?" She walks over along a path. A cat hisses, looking straight at her. The cat was black with a shadowy The stalker who was deleted. It's eyes gleamed red straight into her. Sunkit sat cringed in place. No longer able to move. "W-Who are you? What do you want? What have you done to skyclan? Ansswer me" Hisses at strange cat. The shadow cat walks slowly and blurrly toward her. "Sight of the sun will be killed before it kills me...Bloodclan will come back...Just wait.."-Shadowcat. The cat fades into darkness and trees shake around sunkit. Suddenly drops of blood rain over her off the tree, who start turing black and wrinkly. "NO!" She shouts for help but no one answers. Pools of blood lap at her feet, trying to pool her down. Her voice vanishes and she still sticks to the ground, losing all mobility. The clouds turn black and bones shatter around her. Mounds of bones form and begin to shake, shaping into skeleton cas. They stalked toward sunkit, who felt like fainting. One cat opened its mouth and let out a blood-curdleing screech, and the bone cats launch at her. She wakes up instantly right before the cats collide on her. the memory of the red cats, the blood, the bones, terrified her. Sunk8it walked around nervousily. As if they'd come back, she curled up into her mothers fur and slept again.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Dream of the dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of the dead.   Dream of the dead. EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 16:11

OCC: please RP past 3rd person past tense^^
And this site takes place BEFORE the Warriors series. Just a friendly reminder :)

Dream of the dead. I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/

Dream of the dead.
Page 1 of 1