Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) Empty
PostSubject: True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)   True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 6:29 am

Having just sent for Wolfcall to join him, Tinylegs waddled his way over to the warrior's den where he assumed Ivystar was at this hour. Pushing his head past the tangle of reeds that encompassed the den, the stubby legged elder took a moment to let his eyes adjust before speaking. "Ivystar, may I speak to you?" he mewed softly as to not wake any other cat up, his voice raspy with age. Shuffling backwards, he sat down a foxlength or so away from the den and let out a sigh. The sun began to rise high into the sky above and all seemed well in the world, but after what he had to say this morning... he wasn't so sure how much this peace would hold up and prayed both Wolfcall and Ivystar took it as he hoped they would.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) VHQrlk5
True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) 1QYZaRo

True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)   True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 6:46 am

Though the she-cat had just closed her eyes, she couldn't bring herself to be angry (or even upset) with the little elder who'd woke her. His voice, which had become familiar to the she-cat, brought about an odd sense of peace. Despite all the things one might say he did wrong during his days as a leader, he was always able to give her solid advice, even if she disagreed with his opinion. During the past few moons, his presence had become a constant, and she greatly appreciated everything that the tom had to say. So, when he'd asked if he could speak with her for a change, she was somewhat... shocked. It seemed like she had always been the one asking him that, so it was a bit strange, but she would never deny him a conversation. "Of course, Tinylegs." She gently attempted to untangle herself from her mates, and once she had, she padded out of the den to see Wolfcall and Tinylegs side by side.

Confusion set in, but she kept it from showing. "... What is this about, if I might ask?" She mewed, eyes locked on the SkyClan deputy.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)   True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:01 am

Wolfcall padded after Tinylegs with a curious expression, the summons having been both unusual and unexpected, but with the way things were, he had grown used to the weirdness, and so he followed without complaint. He had literally no idea what this was about, but he didn't ask questions as he sat at a polite distance from both of the older cats, his long tail curled around his paws. The query was met with a one-shouldered shrug, and Wolfcall glanced questioningly at Tinylegs.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)   True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 9:06 am

With both of them standing in front of him, Tinylegs took a deep breath. He'd thought about what to say countless times during their time with RiverClan, but now that he needed to say his thoughts, he found himself growing nervous. Him and Wolfcall weren't exactly best friends, but what if the young deputy hated him for it? What if Ivystar didn't accept his wishes... or what if she did, but that started problems between SkyClan and RiverClan? Giving his pelt a shake as if to shake away the stressful, looming thoughts, the stumped legged elder lifted his gaze to Ivystar and then Wolfcall before clearing his throat.

"I have thought about this a lot during our time here," he began somewhat hesitantly, though after another thought about it all, he stood up a little straighter. This was what he decided would make him most happy in his last however many moons he had left. It was an odd request, but it was one for his own well being. "Wolfcall, Ivystar... when SkyClan returns to SkyClan's territory, I would like to stay here in RiverClan," the little white and grey elder mewed confidently with a nod of his head. "I know it's sudden, but I don't have that many moons of my life left and SkyClan, although my clan of birth... just doesn't feel like home. Ivystar and I's friendship has grown to one in which I hold dear to my heart and if you would allow me to, I'd like to stay here, Wolfcall," he finished, a soft smile resting on his muzzle as he shifted his sky-blue gaze to the deputy, praying to StarClan he took it well.

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)   True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 9:19 am

Tinylegs' words were met with a long stretch of silence from Wolfcall as he sat, staring at the former leader with a perplexed expression. He... wanted to stay?? After everything?? Eventually, his expression blanked, and he spoke, tone level and calm. "I won't lie and say I understand the logic behind your reasoning," he said slowly, "but if you are so ready to abandon your family, and Ivystar has no protests, I don't see how I can force you to return. But you are to tell them yourself, I won't be the bearer of such news." He stood, glancing between them, "if that's all then?"
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)   True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 11:04 am

Ivystar's gaze, though usually blanketed with a facade of little emotion, hinted at tones of concern and confusion as she waited for the little tom to begin speaking. When he did, her jaw parted slightly, shock and tendrils of confusion swirling about her head. "Tinylegs... You can't be serious...?" She mewed awkwardly, head tilting to convey just how unexpected this was. As if things weren't tense enough between herself and SkyClan's leadership... This was sure to put a wedge in things, wasn't it? "Are you sure, Tinylegs? You've got an entire family in SkyClan, and none here in RiverClan. If you truly wish to spend the rest of your life here... I'll oblige, but like Wolfcall... I can't say that I understand your reasoning." She mewed, emerald eyes bouncing back and forth between that of the SkyClan deputy's and the little elder before her.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)   True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 11:46 am

As expected, neither of them seemed to take his request very lightly and it was obvious they were both confused, which was understandable, seeing as though part of him still didn't understand his own reasoning. Taking a deep breath, he met Ivystar's gaze with a smile before turning towards Wolfcall.

"If I'm to be honest, SkyClan these days feels like anything but family. I've run my course and have tried my best to be forgiven for my past but it's not as easy as it looks, believe me. And yes, I can tell the clan myself. I know Sunflower will be the most upset over this news, but I hope this change will be good for him," he mewed softly, a faint smile on his muzzle as he turned back to Ivystar. "I never thought I'd say this about another clan's leader, but I've truly enjoyed and cherished our time becoming friends and thank you for accepting me into your clan," he mewed with a dip of his head. He wasn't sure how his clanmates would take the news, but other than his children, he assumed that not many of them would particularly care, which in a way would make his leave easier.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)   True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

True life is lived when tiny changes occur (closed)
Page 1 of 1