Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chancekit of Skyclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FinniKey

FinniKey

Number of posts : 9

Chancekit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Chancekit of Skyclan   Chancekit of Skyclan EmptySat 24 Oct 2020 - 19:35

Cat Name: Chancesong

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance:
While this Turkish Angora doesn’t tower over anyone, he remains slightly larger than the average cat. Like many cats of his type, he has heterochromia. Specifically, a blue right eye, and an amber left eye.
Chancekit of Skyclan Odd-ey10

Personality:
Good natured yet sarcastic. He is more comfortable settling disagreements with careful persuasion as opposed to violence, however, is not afraid of fighting if need be.

Clan:
Skyclan

Origins:­
NPC x NPC
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Chancekit of Skyclan   Chancekit of Skyclan EmptySun 25 Oct 2020 - 18:28

Hi there! I'm not certain about the use of the prefix Chance-, I'm not sure why a queen would use it to name their kit. I'm going to convene with the rest of staff about it, but I'm going to ask that you please select a different prefix and edit your creation to reflect it. Once that's done I'll be happy to take another look and get your character approved!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Chancekit of Skyclan Giphy
Back to top Go down
FinniKey

FinniKey

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Chancekit of Skyclan   Chancekit of Skyclan EmptyTue 27 Oct 2020 - 21:25

Hello,

I chose the prefix 'Chance' because when cats are born, their eyes are blue. Because this cat is a Turkish Angora, a breed which often has heterochromia, I thought the prefix 'Chance' would fit rather well. There would be a chance that Chancekit would have odd eyes.
Also, having two opposing eyes, making me think of two sides of a coin. 50/50. Equal chance.
On top of that, Turkish Angora's with heterochromia are often deaf in the ear on the side of their amber eye. It was purely up to chance whether or not the kit would be so severely impacted.
It also plays into his personality.
If eyes are the window to the soul, and this cat has odd eyes, then of course no one would know how he'll truly react. He's equal parts good natured as he is sarcastic. What's the chance he'll be one or the other? You have to leave it to chance.
You have to leave it to Chancesong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chancekit of Skyclan   Chancekit of Skyclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Chancekit of Skyclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old Unfinished or Unapproved Creations-
Jump to: