Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A not-so-slippery snake [Open]:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

A not-so-slippery snake [Open]: Empty
PostSubject: A not-so-slippery snake [Open]:   A not-so-slippery snake [Open]: EmptyWed 30 Sep 2020 - 3:52

'You're a slippery one, Snake!' the she-kit mused to herself, small shoulders shaking as she silently chuckled. Her jaws carried a rather nice looking cream-colored stone. She was planning on bringing one new shiny rock back each time she went on her expeditions. Every single one had to be much different than the last of course. This was her third outing and not once had she been caught. She felt rather proud of her bravery in venturing out of the comforts of the nursery, out of the comforts of the camp and into the supposedly dangerous territory. It wasn't all as bad as the warriors had said it'd be. Nobody really noticed her disappearances due to the activity that was buzzing all around. She was rather smug at her competence. She had to be the smartest, sneakiest kit in RiverClan!

As Snakekit 'stealthily' reentered the camp from whence she originally left from, icy green eyes sparkling with strong mischief, she suddenly came to an abrupt stop, stone dropping as her mouth opened in shock. Eeesh. Well...it was fun while it lasted. Standing not too far from her was a figure she was all too familiar with, one that would most likely be giving her an earful any second now. She offered her best grin, internally grimacing when it came out slightly awkward. "Ohhh h-heeeey Wisteriabloom. How's it going? Nice weather we're having eh? I just went for a quick walk and kinda...yeaaah..." Seeing as her attempts to be inconspicuous were clearly not working, she begrudgingly began to shuffle toward the she-cat, pout now adorning her pretty face and tail drooping in resignation. There was no way out of this. She was in so much trouble. So much for not getting caught. She practically jinxed herself. She now had to brace for the oncoming scolding.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Thu 1 Oct 2020 - 2:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: A not-so-slippery snake [Open]:   A not-so-slippery snake [Open]: EmptyWed 30 Sep 2020 - 10:59

Wisteriabloom had been panicking slightly when she had returned to find Snakekit nowhere to bee seen. Although, now she thought of it, slightly may have been an understatement. Ever since she had brought the little golden she-cat back to RiverClan at only a few days old, she had found herself slipping into a motherly role with her. Snakekit needed someone to properly care for her; the foster mothers in the nursery had been enough to feed her, but she especially needed serious discipline and love. She's probably just hiding in a den around camp, she hoped, it's so busy here with SkyClan, she probably just got lost or distracted. It wouldn't be easy to get lost in the camp - her adopted daughter was smart (maybe a little too smart). She'd be able to navigate fine.

As the warrior was crossing the camp to check near the medicine den, her source of panic came into view. Snakekit. There, slipping back into camp with a little stone clutched in her jaws. "Snakekit!" she scolded, "Why did you leave camp? I didn't bring you here just so you could leave camp whenever you liked!" Of course, she was a kit, trying to act as if she'd done nothing wrong. Maybe it's because she's not clan born?, she thought. No, I mustn't think like that. She'll be a great warrior once she learns to respect the rules properly. Her apprentice, Lilypaw, had also been taken into RiverClan as a kit, but she seemed just as talented as every other apprentice her age. 

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A not-so-slippery snake [Open]:   A not-so-slippery snake [Open]: EmptyFri 2 Oct 2020 - 1:33

"I was just tryin' to practice some of the things I saw the warriors do. They do the coolest stuff and it made me wanna do it too! I'm goin' to be an apprentice soon and I thought maybe I could get a head start. I wanna be a great warrior for RiverClan. I didn't even go that far a-and I was very careful." The she-kit's eyes scanned the other's face for a reaction. She ducked once more before mumbling, "'m Sorry Wisteriabloom..." Her voice was as sincere as it could be. She had the decency to be at least a bit guilty for worrying the she-cat that took her in. Wisteriabloom was her adoptive mother and the one who was teaching her everything she needed to know. She was kind yet strict. It was a great combination to handle such a kit as Snake. The lilac-furred kit may not be clan born but she is quite familiar with the clan's rules and customs. She doesn't mean to disobey but once she gets an idea in her head, even if it starts to break or bend rules, she'll go through with it and it would be nearly impossible to stop her. Her one weakness was dear Wisteriabloom. Snakekit felt too much respect and love for her. She'd most likely stop if she told her to. She wouldn't dare argue with her.

The she-kit shuffled her paws in the ground, her pout even more prominent on her face. She knew that warriors wouldn't break rules like this. If she wanted to one day be an honorable warrior for her clan, she needed to behave like one. It was hard for her though. She was aware that she was a pawful. She was always trying to be helpful and in doing so she sometimes got under other's paws. She'll try harder for her mother. She shivered even thinking of being a major disappointment, especially to her.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: A not-so-slippery snake [Open]:   A not-so-slippery snake [Open]: EmptyFri 2 Oct 2020 - 14:29

"I know it's 'what the warriors do', but sometimes you forget that you're still a kit. Yes, you will be an apprentice soon. I will be glad when the day comes, because I think you've got a lot of potential. But you can only do very, very well if you follow the rules." Wisteriabloom was torn - Snakekit needed scolding, otherwise she would never learn, but she did truly look sorry. Truthfully, she hadn't been the most well-behaved kit, even if she was much more likely to accidentally offend a cat rather than break real rules. Her daughter's upbringing had been so different yet so simile to her own not to long ago: Snakekit's true parentage was still unknown, yet both she-cats had a tendency to offend rather than help. Now, Riverclan's camp was so bustling with Skyclan's sudden arrival and the combined clan's endless amount of apprentices.

Snakekit's real kin had been a question that often plagued her mind. The little kit had definitely been purposely left, probably even with the snakeskin and grass to protect her from the sun. She had carried the scent of rouge, but that was now something far in the distance - she now truly carried her clan's scent. But kits didn't just fall out the sky. She might've had siblings or living parents that could be on Riverclan's border right now, looking for their little lost kit.

Bringing her mind back to how much trouble Snakekit was in, she continued, "It's great that you want to be great, and I'm glad that you were careful. But I was very, very worried about you. You are to never do that again ok? Even apprentices shouldn't leave camp without permission." Unable to hold up the disapproving attitude, Wisteriabloom pulled her daughter towards her with her tail. "Remember that I just want you to be safe, because I love you very much."

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A not-so-slippery snake [Open]:   A not-so-slippery snake [Open]: EmptyMon 5 Oct 2020 - 5:14

Snakekit let herself be dragged closer to her adoptive mother as she slipped deep into her thoughts. Wisteria was right, as she usually is. The tension from her small shoulders dissipated and she felt herself relax against the larger body. She certainly had a lot to think about. For now, she was content in just being close to the older she-cat.

It warmed her heart knowing that Wisteriabloom loved her very much. She returned the feelings with just as much passion. To her, wherever her adoptive mother was, it was where she found true safety. In her short life, she has already experienced what it feels like to be abandoned and unwanted. Her true fear was to go through it all over again. She wouldn't admit it but she was scared that if she misbehaved too much, the she-cat next to her would leave her. She needed to give her a good reason not to. That was the primary reason that she fixed up her act when Wisteria told her to. If she was getting a scolding from her, it meant that she'd gone a bit too far with her mischief.

After a bit of silence between them, Snake turned to look up at the other, words just about ready to spill over. She offered an apologetic smile before speaking, "I-I love you too. 'm sorry for worrying you. I won't do it anymore. I'll try to find something else here in the camp to keep me entertained while I wait for my apprentice ceremony. I'll try to not cause too much trouble for 'em." By the end of it, her voice had a hint of a playful purr. Her eyes twinkled equally as mischievous. She was a troublemaker by nature but for Wisteriabloom's sake, she'll try to tone it down a notch or two.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: A not-so-slippery snake [Open]:   A not-so-slippery snake [Open]: EmptyMon 5 Oct 2020 - 14:32

"Good, and I hope you keep to your word!" Wisteriabloom replied. Leaning down so her muzzle was around the same height as Snakekit's head, she whispered, "You can get into as much trouble as you want as an apprentice, so long as your mentor puts up with it! I know you're a little troublemaker, but save the mischief for cats that really get on your nerves." When she lifted her head again, she winked at the little she-kit.

Maybe she was a bit of a bad on her daughter, but the warrior didn't care - apprentices deserved to have their fun, and if that meant treading on one another a little to get their way, so be it. The cats were only young once so they might as well make the most of it. She probably would have very different opinions if Lilypaw was a handful, as the silver warrior was truly a hypocrite.

"Of you go now, go find some other kits to play with." Snakekit needed to look after herself, something she was already skilled at. Wisteriabloom refused to coddle her adopted daughter, no matter how much she may love her. "And remember, save the rule-breaking for your apprenticeship!"

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not-so-slippery snake [Open]:   A not-so-slippery snake [Open]: Empty

Back to top Go down

A not-so-slippery snake [Open]:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: