Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My babies need friends xD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

My babies need friends xD Empty
PostSubject: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Name : Driftingpaw
Clan : Riverclan
Personality : Let's just say he not the smoothest talker in the clan. He is very timid and nervous, and can be rather jumpy. He's somewhere between extroverted and introverted, wanting to make friends and talk to others but gets so nervous he stutters over his words and often gets teased, so he keeps to himself. He has a big heart and cares very much for his clan, and once you get to know him and his nerves settle down he is very easy going and great to get along with. He stutters when he is nervous, which is mostly all the time.
History : Since I took quite a long break for my mental health, I am writing as if Driftingpaw lagged in his training due to a drag in his own mental health. He needs friends to cheer him up!

Name : Darkkit
Clan : Thunderclan
Personality : Dark fits this she-cat, as her mood seems to always be doom-and-gloomy. She can come across as very blunt, stating what's on her mind or how she feels with little regards to how that might effect those around her. She is fiercely independent and wants to do everything on her own, she has a deep sense of needing to prove she is not some dainty she-cat that needs taking care of or protecting, that she can care for herself. When shown affection she doesn't know how to respond, often feeling whomever is giving her that kind of attention is looking down on her or taking pity on her for her petite frame. She has a strong sense of loyalty and is fiercely loyal to her Clan and the few who she is close to.
History : Adopted by Nettlestar, she has no other memories other than her time in the Clan.

Name : Dawnkit
Clan : Shadowclan
Personality : She's outgoing and friendly, often times coming off as flirtatious to anyone and everyone. She enjoys being around the company of others and can sometimes be seen as nosy as she will go poking around into other's conversations or simply listening in so she feels included. She's outspoken and proud, making sure her opinions are heard. She enjoys being part of a large family, knowing it means she will always have kin around and therefore have someone to love and someone who will love her. She is proud of her heritage, her lineage on both sides leading back to leaders of her Clan. She takes this as a sign she too will one day be leader, and she strives to do her best to make her kin and her Clan proud.
History : Youngest daughter to Ravenmist and Daisyflame, she's been a happy bubbly kit aspiring to make her kin proud.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 6:44 pm

I offer you Kestrelpaw as a friendo for Darkkit. He'd click with her well as his personality doesn't clash with Dark's.

A tiny bit about 'im:
He's reserved, quite independent, isn't one to show much affection (Only under certain circumstances), very protective of those he's close to, a real good listener (since he rarely talks), and someone who you can trust to keep your secrets. He's somewhat of a workaholic too.

If you want to know more about my kiddo, here's a more detailed description of his personality. Although, it's discontinued as i'm making a Weebly site for all my current and past cats that'll go more in-depth. For now, that's what I have for him. I understand if he isn't what you're looking for! But if he's fine to be her friend, do you want a topic for them soon? ^^
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 7:16 pm

I think they'd be adorable friends! He'd be there to listen to her when she gets all sad about being smol
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 7:45 pm

That'd be super cute! :D When would you like a topic for 'em? Only if you want one at all. :)
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:01 pm

How about after her apprentice ceremony? He can listen to her and her frustrations and concerns!
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:07 pm

i could offer emberkit as a potential friend for dawnkit! his own family situation is a little weird, since he’s rogue-born (as far as anyone knows) and not really comfortable with his place in shadowclan yet, but if dawn doesn't mind that i think they could get along fairly well

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:08 pm

That'd be great! ^^
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 8:10 pm

@rhindon - YESSSS Dawn will love him granted she loves everyone and will try to make him feel right at home
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 10:06 pm

aaaAAAAAAA that's perfect! maybe they could have a topic together once they've both had their apprentice ceremonies?

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 10:07 pm

That would be great!!
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 4:48 am

i can offer bluepaw as a friend for drifting! she's really nervous too lmao
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 6:47 am

Streamtail can be Drifting's friend!
Ebonysong can be Dawnkit's friend!

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 10:09 am

Give Drifting all the friends he needs all the emotional support he can get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My babies need friends xD   My babies need friends xD Empty

Back to top Go down

My babies need friends xD
Page 1 of 1