Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mouse for Windclan MCA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver3

Silver3

Characters : Gingerkit; Leopardpaw; Mouse
Clan/Rank : Skyclan: Kit; Riverclan: Apprentice; Rouge Rank 1
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 41

Mouse for Windclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Mouse for Windclan MCA   Mouse for Windclan MCA EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 17:20

Cat Name : Mouse

Clan : (Currently Loner, but will be Windclan)

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : The duties of a medicine cat are to heal their clanmates when they are injured, (thus very important in battles), and communicate with Starclan, to pass on any messages Starclan has for their clanmates. They also take apprentices to the Moonstone for the sharing of tongues with Starclan, and they take leaders to get their new lives given to them by Starclan. It's important for a medicine cat to be active and have good literacy.

What would you do with this position? :

Well, I already have somewhat of a plot going on with Mouse that includes her lying about being told by Starclan to become Windclan's medicine cat, and it would be interesting if she actually ends up with the position regardless of her lies. She has a mental illness where she sees things that others cannot and it would be interesting to see her trying to distinguish between her hallucinations and true Starclan messages.

Why you think you deserve this position? : Honestly, I think I deserve a chance at Medicine Cat because I'm pretty literate and I'll be active, as I have no obligations currently outside of school, which is only a couple hours a day, and completely free on Fridays. I also hope that people see how hard I've worked trying to make Mouse fit in with a Windclan plot.

Recommendations :

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Mouse for Windclan MCA   Mouse for Windclan MCA EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 17:25

recommended because i want to see this plot!!!

Mouse for Windclan MCA Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Mouse for Windclan MCA   Mouse for Windclan MCA EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 18:41

Please congratulate Cindefrost and their character Scorchkit on becoming WindClan's new MCA!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Mouse for Windclan MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mouse for Windclan MCA   Mouse for Windclan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Mouse for Windclan MCA
Page 1 of 1