Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Taking a break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Taking a break Empty
PostTaking a break

Not much to say but I’m taking a break. Few hours ago, my great grandma died. Add that to today’s chaos, I feel guilty and just very upset. It hurts to see my grandma like this. My posts will continue, but honestly? I feel like leaving for a while.

Sorry this was posted on mobile.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Taking a break :: Comments

khamosa
Re: Taking a break
Post Sun 13 Sep 2020 - 4:51 by khamosa
Angle, I hope everything gets better, lot of love coming from me <3
deer
Post Sun 13 Sep 2020 - 5:38 by deer
Oh Angle, I hope everything gets better. Feel free to take all the time you need <3
Anonymous
Post Sun 13 Sep 2020 - 5:53 by Guest
you can always reach out if you need anything willow. thinking of you my dear <3
Ankle
Post Sun 13 Sep 2020 - 6:12 by Ankle
Thank you, for all your kind words everyone. I'll be hanging around in the chatbox sometimes but I really don't feel like posting much as of now.
Grizzly
Post Sun 13 Sep 2020 - 6:34 by Grizzly
I say this to everyone, every time, but at the end of the day this is a cat RP with little to no bearing on the outside world. When real-life calls, WCC has to be sidelined. Nobody could ever fault you for that. Your well-being matters more than any responsibility you have here. Take a break. We'll still be here when you return <3
Spooksjolly
Post Sun 13 Sep 2020 - 6:44 by Spooksjolly
I really hope things get better for you Angle. We'll always be thinking of you <3
Stormy
Post Sun 13 Sep 2020 - 12:16 by Stormy
Angle, you are so very dear to me. I love you more than I can say. You are so sweet, funny, and supportive. I will not ever forget all the love and emotional support you gave me yesterday. I adore you. So, as your friend, I am telling you to take as much time as you need. Grieve your kin on your own time and do not worry about us. Take care, I love you always, Stormy.<3
Post  by Sponsored content

Taking a break

Page 1 of 1